Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show your Tattoos
Peachs Wrote:my new tat, (when I have the money for one) will be a spatula and whisk, crossed Smile

because I love to cook

there's a line in a Wierd Al song about a woman with a spatula tatooed on her arm
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:my new tat, (when I have the money for one) will be a spatula and whisk, crossed Smile

because I love to cook

there's a line in a Wierd Al song about a woman with a spatula tatooed on her arm

Who smited you?!! I'm exalting you!! :-*
mainerliser Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:there's a line in a Wierd Al song about a woman with a spatula tatooed on her arm

Who smited you?!! I'm exalting you!! :-*

My Karma hasn't been this high since the first day this board was active.
Wowie Groovie !
karma talk = hilarity.
Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Who smited you?!! I'm exalting you!! :-*

My Karma hasn't been this high since the first day this board was active.

i keep exalting you because i want you to be my mentor.
[Image: 337753060_l.jpg]

Its the official rose of the band AFI's fan club.
AFI is a awsome band
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:AFI is a awsome band

I agree Dr. Wiener, but they don't warrant a tattoo for me.. It IS nice though
Peachs Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:AFI is a awsome band

I agree Dr. Wiener, but they don't warrant a tattoo for me.. It IS nice though

Does Warrant warrant a tattoo for you ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I agree Dr. Wiener, but they don't warrant a tattoo for me.. It IS nice though

Does Warrant warrant a tattoo for you ?

probably not lol
I figure i would bump this topic because I am curious if any of the newer people have any nice tattoos or if some of the forum vets have any new ones. I plan on getting another but need the money first.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
i know one of you idiots has and 8ball right on the mushroom cap so man up and lets see it!! :lol:
hey alpaca farmer, nice avatar. What show is that from ??? :roll: :think:
I have 4 tattoos... I never replied to this thread earlier (as in last June/July) because I saw someone say they were suprised that the 'tramp stamped' out there had not responded and I didn't want to be the first... so now I have to admit that I unfortunately have a four leaf clover on my lower back....
I got it on my 18th birthday....
As well as a flower patch on my right foot, a moon and star on the back of my neck, and a compass design between my breasts
Will post pictures monday, too busy as of right now.
Philly Mike Wrote:hey alpaca farmer, nice avatar. What show is that from ??? :roll: :think:

One of the most awesome shows ever !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:hey alpaca farmer, nice avatar. What show is that from ??? :roll: :think:

One of the most awesome shows ever !
well join in then. all that is missing is the doctor and dean. hell maybe we could throw a monarch in the mix too.
I got mine done after practically a year, getting it touched up in a few weeks, will have to take decent pics after that.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I don't have any tatoos to show, I never could find one thing that I was willing to look at for the rest of my life. But I think they are cool for the most part. Maybe I'll have my avatar tatoo'd to me.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[Image: 102_0162.jpg]This is the 4-leaf clover tramp stamp... I got it 2 days after I turned 18, in my defense. It is about the size of a half dollar
[Image: 102_0158.jpg]This is the one on the back of my neck, about the size of a quarter
[Image: 102_0154.jpg]This is the one on my foot.
[Image: 102_0146.jpg]This is the one RIGHT between my boobs... literally smack dab in my cleavage... it's about 4 inches by 3 inches...
boizalynne Wrote:[Image: 102_0146.jpg]This is the one RIGHT between my boobs... literally smack dab in my cleavage... it's about 4 inches by 3 inches...
it looks kind of like a crosshair... is that where all the boys aimed?
dingdongyo Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:[Image: 102_0146.jpg]This is the one RIGHT between my boobs... literally smack dab in my cleavage... it's about 4 inches by 3 inches...
it looks kind of like a crosshair... is that where all the boys aimed?
HA
dingdongyo Wrote:it looks kind of like a crosshair... is that where all the boys aimed?

She also has the same thing on her tonsils....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
dingdongyo Wrote:

That's a little bright and easy to see, cant you run that through photoshop and darken it up some ?
Wowie Groovie !
Rock Monster Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:it looks kind of like a crosshair... is that where all the boys aimed?

She also has the same thing on her tonsils....

/guffaw!
Titan! Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:

That's a little bright and easy to see, cant you run that through photoshop and darken it up some ?
Sorry sorry... I tried to take it with the flash on but my pasty white skin reflected the flash, so all I got was glare...

Not everyone can be an awesome photographer Titan... What would YOU do for a living if we were...
boizalynne Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:

Sorry sorry... I tried to take it with the flash on but my pasty white skin reflected the flash, so all I got was glare...

Not everyone can be an awesome photographer Titan... What would YOU do for a living if we were...

hey lay off titan a little... remember, he is constipated after all.

[Image: motivator7636726.jpg]
Anyone pierced?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
used to have my tongue pierced
When I have the extra benjs I will be getting something along the lines of this:

[Image: eagle-american-flag-tattoo-5.jpg]

Maybe not quite as big but something like that.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:When I have the extra benjs I will be getting something along the lines of this:

[Image: eagle-american-flag-tattoo-5.jpg]

Are you going to get a mullet too??

(I kid!)
boizalynne Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:When I have the extra benjs I will be getting something along the lines of this:
Are you going to get a mullet too??

(I kid!)

I might. I juuuust might. If I ever do business in Canada that would be my passport.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
boizalynne Wrote:Are you going to get a mullet too??

they're on the comeback....atleast thats what my buddy keeps telling everyone
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Are you going to get a mullet too??

they're on the comeback....atleast thats what my buddy keeps telling everyone

yeah that's what the hair cutter that did my son's hair said. Personally i think they are stuipd, you either want your hair long, or you want it short. make up your mind...
I do target shooting with paintbal guns. Took first place last weekend.

[Image: 396888626_b1ca79593c.jpg?v=0]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
not trying to hate on your tattoo RM but I personally couldn't have anything like that as the circles aren't absolutely perfect and it would drive me bananas!!! for real!

I always find tiny little imperfections in tattoos that would drive me insane if they were on me or if i saw them everyday.

I was thinking about getting a pair of spanner wrenches shaped and designed so that they were paired together to form a maltese cross. the gap between the hooks could form the lobes of the cross.

[Image: spanner_wrenches.jpg][Image: th_cross.jpg.gif]

but i haven't had the money or the time to design something up.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:not trying to hate on your tattoo RM but I personally couldn't have anything like that as the circles aren't absolutely perfect and it would drive me bananas!!! for real!

I always find tiny little imperfections in tattoos that would drive me insane if they were on me or if i saw them everyday.

I was thinking about getting a pair of spanner wrenches shaped and designed so that they were paired together to form a maltese cross. the gap between the hooks could form the lobes of the cross.

[Image: spanner_wrenches.jpg][Image: th_cross.jpg.gif]

but i haven't had the money or the time to design something up.

Not to mention that if a tic ever bit you there you wouldnt know if you had lime disease... At least it lets everyone know where to hit, especally while you are healing.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:not trying to hate on your tattoo RM but I personally couldn't have anything like that as the circles aren't absolutely perfect and it would drive me bananas!!! for real!

Sorry, it was just a really bad joke. I searched Yahoo Images for "bad tattoo" and found this. (on the 3rd page) The explanation was the gayest I could think of. Who has competitions for target shooting paintball guns?
Rock Monster Wrote:

Sorry, it was just a really bad joke. I searched Yahoo Images for "bad tattoo" and found this. (on the 3rd page) The explanation was the gayest I could think of. Who has competitions for target shooting paintball guns?

hey there are all kinds of different obsessions out there. i for one like my video games, hence my tattoo. if you were to be that into marksmanship who would anyone be to judge. well that plus it just seems like something someone would do on a drunken dare.
I want to get a tattoo of my girls names somewhere...I just don't know where yet. I thought about the insides of my wrists but my hubby thinks that would be too redneck.

Funny, cause when I think about redneck tattoos, I think of a rebel flag on the bicep with 'Mama's Boy' written on it, but spelled wrong.

Any suggestions?
How about as close to where they entered the world as possible. That won't be redneck at all.... :crazy:
-----------------------
I think that if you put them on the inside of one wrist, not both, in a nice script, and keep it small it would look good.

Maybe on the front of your hip... or ... back of your neck where your hair could cover it...
personally, I think it's a good Idea to keep tattoos where they can be easily covered up when (if) needed, like for a job or something. No one wants to hire this:
[Image: leeds-and-england-tattoo-2.jpg]