Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst songs in the history of ever
the list is very simple:
"Lady In Red"- Chris DeBurgh
"Mickey"- Toni Basil
"When A Man Loves A Woman"- Michael Bolton
"Behind Blue Eyes"- Limp Bizkit, these stupid effs forgot an entire verse!
any song ever "written" by a boy band or teen pop sensation
"She Blinded Me With Science"- Thomas Dolby
there's a simple list of the top offenders in the s-pile song category
ChampKind Wrote:"Lady In Red"- Chris DeBurgh

Winner winner, chicken dinner.
providencecrow Wrote:

Why? It's not a bad song.

It's got minimal instrumentation, a common subject matter, and he sings it pretty well. Hardly qualities of one of the worst songs in the history of ever.
This, however, completely qualifies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kkJPiTIyZ8

PUSH THE LITTLE DAISIES AND MAKE 'EM COME UP!!!@#
Fistor Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Why? It's not a bad song.

It's got minimal instrumentation, a common subject matter, and he sings it pretty well. Hardly qualities of one of the worst songs in the history of ever.

Anything by Chris DeBurgh is the worst song ever
Fistor Wrote:This, however, completely qualifies:

How in the world did that song ever see the light of day? That is simply horrible.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:This, however, completely qualifies:

How in the world did that song ever see the light of day? That is simply horrible.

Thank you, Mr. Beavis and Mr. Butthead.
providencecrow Wrote:

that's right, i got the most overplayed sportscenter remark of all time.
ipowrie Wrote:Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
Silly Love Song- Paul McCartney
Pour Some Sugar on Me- Def Leppard
Best be trollin.

Nobody's said Insane Clown Posse yet? Anything of their's sucks so hard, a black hole is serious competition.

Also, anybody into this kind of music? (I, very guiltily, am.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq3UTW-tZ1g
I've seen a group of 30 people dancing like this, half of which were guys. I've never participated, for fear of...well, looking very stupid and gay.
got a few more for the shit heap:
"Buy You a Drank"- T-pain, but it is funny when spoken by a white guy
"Heaven Can Wait"- Iron Maiden, maiden is badass, but this song is just so stereotypical metal...
"Never Gonna Give you up"-Rick Astley, you're white...get the picture
"MMM MMM MMM"-Crash Test Dummies
"Let Me Tickle Your Fancy"- Jermaine Jackson with Devo, that's just wrong.
What's that country song that's about "Honey-tonk badonkadonk"?

Yeah, that one.
I'm to sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my shirt, soooo sexy it HURTS!!!AAAAHHHHH Barf
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Oh and lets not forget the classic "Don't tell my Heart, My Achy Breaky Heart"
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Oh and lets not forget the classic "Don't tell my Heart, My Achy Breaky Heart"

Thanks to you . . .I get to see Miley on my ad banners now. As if I don't see enough of her little ass anyway. Way to go jerk! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Oh and lets not forget the classic "Don't tell my Heart, My Achy Breaky Heart"

Thanks to you . . .I get to see Miley on my ad banners now. As if I don't see enough of her little ass anyway. Way to go jerk! Tongue

Huh?? who is Miley and why don't you want to see her little ass and why does that make me a jerk? ???
Mad Dog Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Thanks to you . . .I get to see Miley on my ad banners now. As if I don't see enough of her little ass anyway. Way to go jerk! Tongue

Huh?? who is Miley and why don't you want to see her little ass and why does that make me a jerk? ???

miley cyrus is billy ray cyrus' kid with a show on disney called hannah montana where she plays a country singer. she's been on real tours under that name. she's like an icon to little girls, although i don't know why, because she's not that cute and she sounds like a dude.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Huh?? who is Miley and why don't you want to see her little ass and why does that make me a jerk? ???

miley cyrus is billy ray cyrus' kid with a show on disney called hannah montana where she plays a country singer. she's been on real tours under that name. she's like an icon to little girls, although i don't know why, because she's not that cute and she sounds like a dude.

C'mon Dog, my kids love her. She is cute (not in that Freebeer child molester way) and she can actually play a guitar and sing. Sure her father is cashing in on her but, Achy Breaky Heart can only take you so far. Anyway, I have taken up for Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana far too much. But, she is much better than most of the crap that Disney tries to put out there for my kids.
So if I didn't know Miley Cyrus existed and I've never actually watched Hanna Montana does suggesting Achy Breaky heart still make me a jerk?
Mad Dog Wrote:So if I didn't know Miley Cyrus existed and I've never actually watched Hanna Montana does suggesting Achy Breaky heart still make me a jerk?

No. It makes you unable to get the joke. No one thinks you're a jerk.
Miley Cyrus/ Hanna Montana is a disease. Throw in a little High School and you have a full blown plague. It starts with a "cute" TV show or movies, and ends up with a full line of merchandising ( that most parents of these sheep, can't afford). Who would spend over a $1000.00 for a effin' concert??? Elvis could come back and open for Jesus and I wouldn't part with my hard earned. And who is fortunate to of have never of that crap? She's on TV,internet and her face is all over every department store.
Mad Dog Wrote:So if I didn't know Miley Cyrus existed and I've never actually watched Hanna Montana does suggesting Achy Breaky heart still make me a jerk?

Did you not see the Tongue after my post. Lighten up . . .if I give you a +1 will you get over yourself?? Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:Miley Cyrus/ Hanna Montana is a disease. Throw in a little High School and you have a full blown plague. It starts with a "cute" TV show or movies, and ends up with a full line of merchandising ( that most parents of these sheep, can't afford). Who would spend over a $1000.00 for a effin' concert??? Elvis could come back and open for Jesus and I wouldn't part with my hard earned. And who is fortunate to of have never of that crap? She's on TV,internet and her face is all over every department store.

Don't forget the partially nude picture of her and her daddy in Vanity Fair . . . sicko!
AND . . .my 12 year daughter told me a couple of days ago that Playboy has accepted her request to be in their magazine, but they won't do it until she is 18. What the eff!!
Queenie Wrote:

Did you not see the Tongue after my post. Lighten up . . .if I give you a +1 will you get over yourself?? Wink

Ok I'm over myself now, thanks for putting me in my place. One, please mam my I have another?
Mad Dog Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Did you not see the Tongue after my post. Lighten up . . .if I give you a +1 will you get over yourself?? Wink

Ok I'm over myself now, thanks for putting me in my place. One, please mam my I have another?

Okay . . if it makes you happy!!

and just for the record . . . you spell mam like ma'am!! Tongue
dingdongyo Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Most of today's hip hop totally blows.

Soulja Boy - Crank That
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LpocrqvP2Yg

Lil Wayne - Lollipop
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JIG1Vr0h_aE

There are more, but you get the point. Don't these guys have anything semi-intelligent to say?

a lot of songs that sound great have stupid lyrics (for example, every one of kid rock's hits)... but that stupid friggin' soulja boy line dance is the most irritating thing to watch since the macarena.

---

oh yeah, bad songs. i can't remember what it was called, but the "band" was eiffel 65. that should be enough. i think they only played one.

It was called "Blue"

I'm blue and dahboo dee dahboo die, dahboo dee dahboo die!

God that song sucked
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Queenie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Ok I'm over myself now, thanks for putting me in my place. One, please mam my I have another?

Okay . . if it makes you happy!!

and just for the record . . . you spell mam like ma'am!! Tongue

I'm starting to like the beating. Two ma'am and may I have another?
Fistor Wrote:Slaughter - Up All Night

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0JJXy2pKy7A

Same as above. Mark Slaughter looooved to climb the scales, as if he believed the higher the falsetto, the harder he rocked. I seriously wanted this guy to accidentally fall into a vat of acid.

If you ever met him, you would change your mind about that.

Nice guy with ZERO ego...
dagwood Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Slaughter - Up All Night

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0JJXy2pKy7A

Same as above. Mark Slaughter looooved to climb the scales, as if he believed the higher the falsetto, the harder he rocked. I seriously wanted this guy to accidentally fall into a vat of acid.

If you ever met him, you would change your mind about that.

Nice guy with ZERO ego...

It had nothing to do with niceness. It had everything to do with wicked sweet rockin'.

For the record, I don't really want Mark Slaughter to fall into a vat of acid. That was for comic relief. I'm sure he's a nice guy. he just so happened to have a voice that stabbed me between the eyes not unlike an ice pick or what have you.
Hope this one does'nt piss too many people off but I think you can add that damned "Brass Monkey" song by the Bestality Boys. I hate that effen song. To add insult to injury GRD plays it at least once EVERY afternoon Tongue
Mad Dog Wrote:Hope this one does'nt piss too many people off but I think you can add that damned "Brass Monkey" song by the Bestality Boys. I hate that effen song. To add insult to injury GRD plays it at least once EVERY afternoon Tongue

It's like I don't even know you anymore.
I didn't see anyone mention this song:

Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex.

This whole band needs to die in a fire.
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I didn't see anyone mention this song:

HEY ! F YOU !

That song is on my Ipod hot rocking energy mix !

Kiss my A with both hands minger.
Wowie Groovie !
whatever my neighbor is listening to way loudly right now... shit, its like 11:30 at night, I'm about to go knock on her door honestly...
Peachs Wrote:whatever my neighbor is listening to way loudly right now... shit, its like 11:30 at night, I'm about to go knock on her door honestly...
Did ya go kick his ass peachs?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
"Blame it on the rain" Milli Vanilli
Titan ! Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I didn't see anyone mention this song:

HEY ! F YOU !

He likes Cotton Eyed Joe and hates Seinfeld.

It's all coming together now.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:HEY ! F YOU !

He likes Cotton Eyed Joe and hates Seinfeld.

It's all coming together now.

You forgot to add male gymnasts.
Wowie Groovie !
Remember this one from Lost in Translation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4yndU6NqUE
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
here's five more really shitty ones:
"Hanging By A Moment"- Lifehouse
"Never Say Goodbye"- Bon Jovi
"Sk8r Boi"- Avril Lavigne, not only does the music suck, learn to spell ugly bitch.
"Creep"-Radiohead
"Viva Las Vegas"-ZZ Top.. The Elvis Original is awesome, but the ZZ Top one adds shitty synths and barely intelligible lyrics. damnit guys you're better than that.