Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old is Biff?
Admin Wrote:I think it should be a contest. First person to get it right earns mega-karma.

I'm guessing 36.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I think it should be a contest. First person to get it right earns mega-karma.

I'm guessing 36.

does it work like the price is right? closest without going over?

I BID $1 BIFF $1!!!!11
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
yeah I'd guess 39
do you not put your birthday on anything?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:do you not put your birthday on anything?

whom??
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:do you not put your birthday on anything?

whom??

Biff....his myspace, his ebay, his livejournal, his underpants...none have his birthday on them
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:whom??

Biff....his myspace, his ebay, his livejournal, his underpants...none have his birthday on them

haha ok, for a second there, I thought you were talking to me lol
Last night i had a dream and in the dream Biff appeared on tv for whatever reason. the only thing i remember is thinking "Man, Biff really looks old...I guessed way too young"

thats all i remember from the dream

Translation:

I spend too much time on here
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Translation:

I spend too much time on here masturbating

WHAT?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Translation:

I spend too much time on here masturbating

WHAT?

you have 1000016 more karma than me...don't talk to me about time spent kiss ass
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Last night i had a dream and in the dream Biff appeared on tv for whatever reason. the only thing i remember is thinking "Man, Biff really looks old...I guessed way too young"

Translation:

It is kinda funny how this shit creeps up into your dreams :o
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Last night i had a dream and in the dream Biff appeared on tv for whatever reason. the only thing i remember is thinking "Man, Biff really looks old...I guessed way too young"

Translation:

www.talonse.com/pcomm.wmv
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Translation:

www.talonse.com/pcomm.wmv

is that you?

i don't get it...
that's your dream come true
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:that's your dream come true

Me....

[Image: schoolforthegifted.jpg]

A new house?
wienerpoopie Wrote:

A new house?
ok it's not just me

I think biff may have forgotten that we haven't seen an un-warped pic of him...so i wouldn't recognize him if he was standing in my office.
That's not Biff . . . or at least that's not Biff's wife. I've seen an unwarped pic of her.
Biff are you a realtor?
wienerpoopie Wrote:Biff are you a realtor?

Oh Lord don't say realtors. I have to deal with them all effin day long and their stupid questions. (I apologize if I have unintentionally hurt a realtors feelings with this statement).
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Biff are you a realtor?

Oh Lord don't say realtors. I have to deal with them all effin day long and their stupid questions. (I apologize if I have unintentionally hurt a realtors feelings with this statement).

:'( :'( :'(
It really twists my pickle when Biff posts a random video or says something and then doesn't explain it.....

and by me posting this he'll do it to me more often....

ah well...I got to say twist my pickle
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:It really twists my pickle when Biff posts a random video or says something and then doesn't explain it.....

and by me posting this he'll do it to me more often....

ah well...I got to say twist my pickle

I'm quite fond of "chaps my ass" and "skins my cat"
I have nothing better to do than to sit here waiting to answer your questions.

1. Howie had a dream he saw me on tv.

2. I post a commercial, with the caption "your dream come true", where you can hear my voice which is the same voice you all heard say "darn tootin".

3. I'm surrounded by geniuses.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I have nothing better to do than to sit here waiting to answer your questions.

2. I post a commercial, with the caption "your dream come true", where you can hear my voice which is the same voice you all heard say "darn tootin".

you didn't talk in my dream.....duh! :Smile
Admin Wrote:I have nothing better to do than to sit here waiting to answer your questions.

you're not the only one who's always surrounded by geniuses

you didn't talk in my dream.....duh! :Smile

Where do commercials appear?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you didn't talk in my dream.....duh! :Smile

Where do commercials appear?

television...and radio...some movies
Admin Wrote:3. I'm surrounded by geniuses.

I LIKE TURTLES!
Admin Wrote:Where do commercials appear?

television...and radio...some movies

So you say you had a dream you saw me on tv. I quote your post, post a link to a television commercial, and say "your dream come true"...and then.....

oh eff it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:television...and radio...some movies

So you say you had a dream you saw me on tv. I quote your post, post a link to a television commercial, and say "your dream come true"...and then.....

oh eff it.

let me watch the vid again....
Admin Wrote:So you say you had a dream you saw me on tv. I quote your post, post a link to a television commercial, and say "your dream come true"...and then.....

oh eff it.

let me watch the vid again....

The clip was 30 seconds long....you talked quietly for 3 seconds....and mumbled on top of it....

If at the very end of the commercial you said 'Darn Tootin'!" we may have caught on

Now we know...Biff has a cowlick
I'm having a ball watchin this . . .

[Image: coldcaffeine_tweetz.gif]
Queenie Wrote:I'm having a ball watchin this . . .

[Image: coldcaffeine_tweetz.gif]

yes, yes me too
[Image: 63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: 63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif]

I prefer milk duds and sour patch kids
Coke n' Rum
wienerpoopie Wrote:Coke n' Rum

you can't cut a hole in the bottom of a milk dud box or a rum and coke....

;D

surprise! a buttery dob
wienerpoopie Wrote:Coke n' Rum

you can't cut a hole in the bottom of a milk dud box or a rum and coke....

;D

surprise! a buttery dob

haha.. I knew that was coming
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can't cut a hole in the bottom of a milk dud box or a rum and coke....

;D

surprise! a buttery dob

haha.. I knew that was coming

i just realized what thread this was in...we got way off track...
GD Biff looks young for a 80 year old man