Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see you
sunshyne Wrote:I didn't click on it (since I'm at work). Its not more "artful" photos of yourself again is it?

Let's just say it's the summation of my crazy mad photoshop skillz, a google image search for "black cock", and Mark's photo
Wowie Groovie !
peachs Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I didn't click on it (since I'm at work). Its not more "artful" photos of yourself again is it?

bwahaha... lets hope not Tongue

More Titan butt!!!! Can't wait to see it! :lol:
Here is one of me from about a year ago, can't believe that is the most recent picture I have of myself.

[Image: Heatherswedding.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Here is one of me from about a year ago, can't believe that is the most recent picture I have of myself.

Sorry, I'm new here - which one are you?
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
The only male in the pic, hence the little male symbol where it says Gender by my profile.
zdunklee Wrote:The only male in the pic, hence the little male symbol where it says Gender by my profile.
The question stands.
BWN 7 Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:The only male in the pic, hence the little male symbol where it says Gender by my profile.
The question stands.

Ok Mr. I'm to much of a giant pussy to post a picture of myself so I'll just post one of Ron Burgandy.
zdunklee Wrote:
BWN 7 Wrote:
The question stands.

Ok Mr. I'm to much of a giant pussy to post a picture of myself so I'll just post one of Ron Burgandy.
I'll be happy to - would you like to host it for me? I stated as much when I posted the pic of Mr. Burgundy.

EDIT - Found one. See giant pussy below, hopefully this works:

[Image: n735583886_848056_6627.jpg]
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.photobucket.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.photobucket.com</a><!-- w --> or <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.flickr.com</a><!-- w --> both have easy free hosting abilities, where do you think everyone else hosts theirs?
The picture of me that Titan posted is great.
zdunklee Wrote:http://www.photobucket.com or <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com</a><!-- m --> both have easy free hosting abilities, where do you think everyone else hosts theirs?

And http://imageshack.us/, which seems to be not blocked as much by work internet nazis.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock monster, I can't see your avatar anymore Sad
sunshyne Wrote:Rock monster, I can't see your avatar anymore Sad

me either.
I'll find another one. I thought it was just me, as I can't see most avatars.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
thats better Big Grin
Here are a couple newer ones that I stole from friends on facebook:

Me and a bunch of high school friends at a wedding:
[Image: n21700799_34500269_3174.jpg]

Up north in Petoskey on the dunes:
[Image: n22403443_31361753_5296.jpg]
Are the one in the sweatshirt or the one with no sleeves?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
zdunklee Wrote:Here is one of me from about a year ago, can't believe that is the most recent picture I have of myself.

I know it's way too late, but... Hey, you look good in pink
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie, the one with no sleeves.

Titan, you son of a bitch, those are my two neighbors I grew up with... :lol:
Aint no better Bow Chickka Wah Wah than the girls nex door
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:Are the one in the sweatshirt or the one with no sleeves?
He's the guy, if that helps.
Titan! Wrote:Aint no better Bow Chickka Wah Wah than the girls nex door

You speak the truth Wink

BWN 7 Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Are the one in the sweatshirt or the one with no sleeves?
He's the guy, if that helps.

I should have correctly said I'm not the pussy wearing a sweatshirt on a beach in 70 degree weather.
[Image: darthvader.jpg]
Shit! Darth Vader gonna choke you for your latte! RUN PEACHS!!!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Shit! Darth Vader gonna choke you for your latte! RUN PEACHS!!!!

yeah.. he was a pretty big guy in there... Smile
Nice stormtrooper hoodie peachs. Marc Ecko?
There are two kinds of people on the Earth. Those who like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops and those who don't like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops.
I have to say, though, the sparkly Stormtrooper sweatshirt intrigues me...where'd you get it?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[Image: Tat.jpg]
My tattoo. It's mirrored here. And no, it's not spelled incorrectly. It's not Latin, it's Italian.
[Image: Burntest.jpg]
A make-up test for my Halloween costume last year
[Image: Twoface.jpg]
My costume
There are two kinds of people on the Earth. Those who like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops and those who don't like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops.
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess you liked the dark knight.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
0rz0ski Wrote:I have to say, though, the sparkly Stormtrooper sweatshirt intrigues me...where'd you get it?

shhhh itsiceeaholic'shoodieshhhhhdonttellanyonecuzidontwantppllikeMadDograggingonme
Philly Mike Wrote:I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess you liked the dark knight.
I did. And I totally wanted to do something from it for Halloween and I knew there would be a kajillion Jokers, so....
sunshyne Wrote:mayorofawesometown - my cheeks get red when I drink too Smile

Are you crazy Irish too?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
peachs Wrote:[Image: darthvader.jpg]

Great photo for caption of the day...

Hey look Peachs is about to get fised by Darth Vader.... And she seems happy about it
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Great photo for caption of the day...
I agree, pending peachs permission, I just might use it next week.
iceeaholic Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess you liked the dark knight.
I did. And I totally wanted to do something from it for Halloween and I knew there would be a kajillion Jokers, so....

next year you can do both sides and be a zombie gangster
Wowie Groovie !
BWN 7 Wrote:I'll be happy to - would you like to host it for me? I stated as much when I posted the pic of Mr. Burgundy.

do you live in jersey? I swear i saw someone that looks exactly like you do in this pic today going into a wawa.
peachs Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I have to say, though, the sparkly Stormtrooper sweatshirt intrigues me...where'd you get it?

shhhh itsiceeaholic'shoodieshhhhhdonttellanyonecuzidontwantppllikeMadDograggingonme

Now thats better!! I proud of you now Peaches!! Big Grin
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Philly Mike Wrote:
BWN 7 Wrote:I'll be happy to - would you like to host it for me? I stated as much when I posted the pic of Mr. Burgundy.

do you live in jersey? I swear i saw someone that looks exactly like you do in this pic today going into a wawa.
Nope, sorry - I live in Grand Rapids. Maybe it was Kevin James.
BWN 7 Wrote:Nope, sorry - I live in Grand Rapids. Maybe it was Kevin James.

na, if it was him my wife would have stalked him.

well looks like you have a twin out here in NJ. They do say that everyone has a twin out there somewhere. :ugeek:
me and some kid i stole at easter
[Image: clipboard01s.jpg]