Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins
titan, I'm laughing my a$$ off!!!!
mainerliser Wrote:titan, I'm laughing my a$$ off!!!!

That's what I'm here for.
Wowie Groovie !
save the cheerleader...
Hey Biff I think a smaller M would work better, the current one is a little too much.

[Image: michigandesatsmall.jpg]

Annnnnnd one more.

[Image: aceskin.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
I actually like the oversized M's. And the Michigan skin is very well done. It's not gaudy and overpowering, which is key.
Fistor Wrote:I actually like the oversized M's. And the Michigan skin is very well done. It's not gaudy and overpowering, which is key.

Yes and you also like to anally render sheep, and have a collection of dolls that you've given first and second names to.
Wowie Groovie !
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:and where did the Becky skin go?

to the land of bad ideas. it's getting kinda crowded there with all your brothers failed threads.

za-zing.

You
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:to the land of bad ideas. it's getting kinda crowded there with all your brothers failed threads.

za-zing.

You
Wowie Groovie !
I'm impressed!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: zzz005.jpg]

I want this as my skin, Biff I command you!
When Hayden Panettiere was on the show, one of the guys asked her if she was wearing the cheerleader outfit right then, anyone remember who it was ? I think it was Free Beer, but I may be wrong.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:When Hayden Panettiere was on the show, one of the guys asked her if she was wearing the cheerleader outfit right then, anyone remember who it was ? I think it was Free Beer, but I may be wrong.

yup.
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:When Hayden Panettiere was on the show, one of the guys asked her if she was wearing the cheerleader outfit right then, anyone remember who it was ? I think it was Free Beer, but I may be wrong.

yup.

And wasn't she under 18 at the time too ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jo Wrote:yup.

And wasn't she uner 18 at the time too ?

How long ago was it?
Her birthday is August 21, 1989
Titan ! Wrote:
Jo Wrote:yup.

And wasn't she uner 18 at the time too ?

she was 17.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:And wasn't she uner 18 at the time too ?

How long ago was it?

un-shun, like......a little over a year ago maybe...., re-shun.
Jo Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:How long ago was it?

re-shun.

:'(
I'm starting to get nerd bumps from seeing the commercials for season 3.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I'm starting to get nerd bumps from seeing the commercials for season 3.

I watch little TV and have never actually seen her acting
Titan ! Wrote:I'm starting to get nerd bumps from seeing the commercials for season 3.

oh my god, YES! Sylar's coming back strong and the whole season looks like it's going to be dark. it's "Villans" after all.
Jo Wrote:

oh my god, YES! Sylar's coming back strong and the whole season looks like it's going to be dark. it's "Villans" after all.

I need to catch up on Season 2, I got lost somewhere after the 3rd or 4th show, and didn't bother, the DVDs make catching up easy.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jo Wrote:oh my god, YES! Sylar's coming back strong and the whole season looks like it's going to be dark. it's "Villans" after all.

I need to catch up on Season 2, I got lost somewhere after the 3rd or 4th show, and didn't bother, the DVDs make catching up easy.

It's even cooler watching them on "instant" with netflix on the PC
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I need to catch up on Season 2, I got lost somewhere after the 3rd or 4th show, and didn't bother, the DVDs make catching up easy.

It's even cooler watching them on "instant" with netflix on the PC

Which reminds me, I loaned season 1 to a friend more than a year ago... Need to get that back.
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: salmaskin.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Hayden is still hotter
Skins have to wait for a few days. I have a busy week ahead of me. Derek will now be in charge of random unconstitutional bannings, reading your private messages, and seeing how people voted in polls.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Derek is a liar I do not pee in showers!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Her birthday is August 21, 1989
Creepy
Admin Wrote:Skins have to wait for a few days. I have a busy week ahead of me. Derek will now be in charge of random unconstitutional bannings, reading your private messages, and seeing how people voted in polls.

Busy Biff?? Been on the board too much, kind of like me??? It definitely has put a little slowness in my work. It is so addicting to me. I know that you kind of have to spend time on here watching crap. BTW . . . funny post. I will, from here on out, be watching what I say in "private" messages. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
me and you both Queen. i called Hot Wings "toothpick" the other day and i've said a bunch of other stupid stuff.....but the mods already knew that....WHERE'S TITAN WITH A "AMERICAN RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED" RANT!?!!!? Big Grin
Jo Wrote:me and you both Queen. i called Hot Wings "toothpick" the other day and i've said a bunch of other stupid stuff.....but the mods already knew that....WHERE'S TITAN WITH A "AMERICAN RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED" RANT!?!!!? Big Grin

Biff taking time off and leaving Derek in charge is like Warden Norton going on vacation for a week and leaving Captain Hadley in charge of Shawshank. Somebody's getting pushed off a roof.

Have you noticed how none of the mods have denied being able to read private messages ?
Wowie Groovie !
boizalynne Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Her birthday is August 21, 1989
Creepy

Were secretly married damn it! Actually I used Google
Titan ! Wrote:Have you noticed how none of the mods have denied being able to read private messages ?

I'm an admin on one board and a global mod on another, and I can't read PMs on either.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Have you noticed how none of the mods have denied being able to read private messages ?

I'm an admin on one board and a global mod on another, and I can't read PMs on either.

that's what you want us to believe. we're wise to your lies fistor!
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I'm an admin on one board and a global mod on another, and I can't read PMs on either.

that's what you want us to believe. we're wise to your lies fistor!

*waves hand*

admins cannot read PMs.
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:that's what you want us to believe. we're wise to your lies fistor!

*waves hand*

admins cannot read PMs.

Are either of those boards proboards ?
Wowie Groovie !
I can read PM's...

...that are sent to me. Wink
So... whomever made the Hayden P skin is an idiotface Tongue they named it Haylee??
Peachs Wrote:So... whomever made the Hayden P skin is an idiotface Tongue they named it Haylee??

LOL wat'nt me
Wowie Groovie !