Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see you: high school edition
Hey now, I wore saddle shoes as a kid too.
That's what she said.
yep Buster Browns, word
okay, i'm going to have to dig through my photos at home and scan them in at work. I like my high school pics.
sunshyne Wrote:okay, i'm going to have to dig through my photos at home and scan them in at work. I like my high school pics.

i googled all over hell for mine. I can't find them...apparently i'm not as popular on the internet as i thought Undecided
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:okay, i'm going to have to dig through my photos at home and scan them in at work. I like my high school pics.

i googled all over hell for mine. I can't find them...apparently i'm not as popular on the internet as i thought Undecided

They want 10 bucks to join the Alumni on mine. Not gonna happen.
well i just figured if i typed my real name I would pop up.....what other dudes, with my name, can possibly be as awesome as I? :Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dino Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:that's a bad pic of you?
Repulsive

I think I hate you.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
[Image: 612248784_l.jpg]

My senior picture circa 2003. I look the same except I am chubbier and have shorter hair (not that you can see it in the pic).
HAHAHA Allyson's 5'1"....Now I wanna step on her.
Hey! There's a reason I played forward, and it's not because of my kindness and gentleness.
That's what she said.
Screw stepping on you, maybe I'll just dribble you.
hotzester Wrote:HAHAHA Allyson's 5'1"....Now I wanna step on her.

funsize. giggidy.
She IS funsize! I just wanna put her in my pocket and bring her out to do complex math problems for me.
Krystal Wrote:[Image: 612248784_l.jpg]

My senior picture circa 2003. I look the same except I am chubbier and have shorter hair (not that you can see it in the pic).
interesting location. most senior pictures outside of a studio are taken leaning up against a tree trunk, or laying on a flat rock by a brook, or something fruity like that.

hey I like shorter women! esp cute ones like Allyson
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
and btw becky if that's the worst pic you can find we are all in trouble
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Here's the only 2 high school pictures I could find.

[Image: 160ugqu.jpg]

[Image: t9vbiu.jpg]
nice ninja editing there
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Yeah... I'm not very good at technological things. Good thing they let me run broadcasting equipment...
loosewendy Wrote:[Image: t9vbiu.jpg]

Sassy!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:[Image: 612248784_l.jpg]

interesting location. most senior pictures outside of a studio are taken leaning up against a tree trunk, or laying on a flat rock by a brook, or something fruity like that.

Yeah, the photogs we used had a shop behind their house. This was taken on their front steps. You can see how my parents wouldn't fix my ugly teeth. I'm still saving up for that as I have neither dental insurance (despite having a decent job) nor the credit to put it on credit. I am still displeased.
plumpenut Wrote:

hey I like shorter women! esp cute ones like Allyson

hey if you like shorter women, I'm 4'9" Wink
hussywoman Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:hey I like shorter women! esp cute ones like Allyson

hey if you like shorter women, I'm 4'9" Wink

i think you would legally need a booster seat to drive in maine.

what's with all the peanuts in jersey?
dingdongyo Wrote:
hussywoman Wrote:hey if you like shorter women, I'm 4'9" Wink

i think you would legally need a booster seat to drive in maine.

oh, i legally need a booster seat to drive in jersey since im under 5'. sad part is, i should probably have one since i can't see over the steering wheel. next car i get will have automatic seats.
hussywoman Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i think you would legally need a booster seat to drive in maine.

oh, i legally need a booster seat to drive in jersey since im under 5'. sad part is, i should probably have one since i can't see over the steering wheel. next car i get will have automatic seats.

Are you legally a "little person?"

...sorry of that term offends anyone, I don't know what the "correct" term is...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
that's correct...i think
Rock Monster Wrote:...sorry of that term offends anyone, I don't know what the "correct" term is...

What's wrong with elf, midget or dwarf? It offends me to have to "talk" on eggshells for fear of somebody getting their panties in a wad....

EF PC
jus' P Wrote:What's wrong with elf, midget or dwarf?

I have wondered this too. "Little Person" sounds demeaning to me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

I have wondered this too. "Little Person" sounds demeaning to me.

It can't be that bad yet since it's in the name of a current TV show (which is not meant to poke fun at "Little People")
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I have wondered this too. "Little Person" sounds demeaning to me.

It can't be that bad yet since it's in the name of a current TV show (which is not meant to poke fun at "Little People")

I'm sure that show will go over about as well as My Own Worst Enemy . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It's a pretty good show actually. I'm not much into reality television but they do a pretty good job with that show. Matt can be an annoying idiot on occasion but Amy seems genuinely likeable.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:It's a pretty good show actually. I'm not much into reality television but they do a pretty good job with that show. Matt can be an annoying ambulance driver on occasion but Amy seems genuinely likeable.

And she's a central grad...Go figure! Damn chips are infiltrating everything!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
elves have crazy freakish ears, midgets have ugly chunky hands and feet, and dwarves have hideously misshapen heads and stumpy legs. don't be so insensitive.
dingdongyo Wrote:
elves have crazy freakish ears, midgets have ugly chunky hands and feet, and dwarves have hideously misshapen heads and stumpy legs. don't be so insensitive.

If I'd only known!!! (shame washes over)

DAMMIT, another resolution in the toilet...
I told a non-little person that she had 'midget sausagey fingers' once....

she didn't like it
Speaking of midgets, I know somebody who has an honest to goodness fear of them. She once was grocery shopping, turned down an aisle and saw one... and then literally went bolting for the door.
potthole Wrote:Speaking of midgets, I know somebody who has an honest to goodness fear of them. She once was grocery shopping, turned down an aisle and saw one... and then literally went bolting for the door.

i kind of did that but i instead of running away i made a surprised scream. short stuff was by my leg before i noticed him, he kind of startled me because he came out of nowhere and i had never seen a manbaby in west Michigan. apparently there is at least one.
Jo Wrote:i kind of did that but i instead of running away i made a surprised scream. short stuff was by my leg before i noticed him.

Did you let him finish?
jus' P Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i kind of did that but i instead of running away i made a surprised scream. short stuff was by my leg before i noticed him.

Did you let him finish?

yes. yes i did, mother muchacho.
Vern Troyer (minime) is from Centerville Michigan....down near Three Rivers...(south of I-94 on US 131)