Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show your Tattoos
LOL!!!!!! Yeah, I'm gonna have the tattoo artist etch their names as close to my va-jay-jay as he can get!!! THAT wouldn't be awkward at all....

I'm really leaning towards the wrist idea. Maybe get a Leo symbol on the back of my neck too. I've been wanting another one for a long time now, but I haven't seen anything that interests me. My cousin has a kick ass one on her back shoulder. It's a tiger face inside of a butterfly outline. But it looks so real. She did NOT want Tony The Tiger on her shoulder! I need to get a pic and post it here. It's one of the best I've ever seen.

If I were hiring, that dude would totally be working in customer service....right in the front!
What would be the purpose of having tattoos like that? :wtf:

I'm with you RM. I have a tramp stamp, but I decided who gets to see it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
pics?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
fustercluck Wrote:Anyone pierced?

me me! I am! I have my ears gauged to 2, my left ear's cartilage done twice. My right nostril and I have a monroe piercing on the left.
I used to be pierced in many many places... .

I have since removed them all because I feel like I have outgrown them... I would remove my tattoos too if I could...
I got drunk once and thought that a "Prince Albert" sounded cool. It's not. (don't look that up on wikipedia if you are at work.... or if you are a dude.) It does make peeing with morning wood a whole lot easier now that I have taken it out!

not really.... I have no, nor have had any, piercings.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
boizalynne Wrote:I used to be pierced in many many places...

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that you had your tounge pierced....(based on previous stories)

boizalynne Wrote:I would remove my tattoos too if I could...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wreckingbalm.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wreckingbalm.com/</a><!-- m -->
fustercluck Wrote:Anyone pierced?

I have 3 lobe piercings in each ear, both tragi done, and my rook. I used to have my belly button (on the bottom) but my doctor sliced through the hole when I had surgery. Thought about getting nip done but decided against it. Thinking about getting my nose done soon.

[Image: P9240004.jpg] [Image: navel.jpg]
That's what she said.
One of my ears is pierced 6 times, the other four. I rarely wear earrings since I can't wear most of them at work, and earrings are damned expensive since my ears freak out if I use cheap jewelry.

Other than that, I don't care for piercings.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Rock Monster Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I used to be pierced in many many places...

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that you had your tounge pierced....(based on previous stories)

boizalynne Wrote:I would remove my tattoos too if I could...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wreckingbalm.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wreckingbalm.com/</a><!-- m -->

You would be wrong... I didn't want to give the impression that I gave alot of head Wink
Lots of holes in ears, Belly Button, Nipples... that was it...
I have heard about wreckingbalm, do you know if this works?
Why do you ladies feel the need to get your nips pierced ? I have never seen a single breast that I thought looked better because of the addition of piercings.

And... other than the chess piece, what's a rook ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Why do you ladies feel the need to get your nips pierced ? I have never seen a single breast that I thought looked better because of the addition of piercings.

for once titan I can say this to you. I concur. Nipple piercings are not attractive at all. for a few reasons. the main one being I don't like to put piercing in my mouth unless it was made for the mouth. another top reason is that when hands and movement are involved it is always a feeling that they will end up accidentaly getting pulled out, or at lest pulled too hard.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Titan! Wrote:And... other than the chess piece, what's a rook ?

That little shelf near the top of your ear... as shown in picture...
That's what she said.
i have 00 gauges in my lobes, both rooks, eyebrow, septum, tongue (8g), both nipps, and navel... Getting a vertical lip, and both industrials soon.
What? I didn't do it.
misstiger10 Wrote:i have 00 gauges in my lobes, both rooks, eyebrow, septum, tongue (8g), both nipps, and navel... Getting a vertical lip, and both industrials soon.

Wow! You are quite "holy"!! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: icon_worthless.gif]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Yeah, what Opus said
Wowie Groovie !
I've got a piercing in my asshole and a couple on my frank and beans. Pics to follow shortly. Wink
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
boizalynne Wrote:I have heard about wreckingbalm, do you know if this works?

I don't know of anyone that has tried it.
hope it's not like this....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hulu.com/watch/61336/saturday-night-live-turlingtons-lower-back-tattoo-remover" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hulu.com/watch/61336/saturda ... oo-remover</a><!-- m -->
[Image: buttat.jpg]
on right ankle

[Image: chesttat.jpg]
gecko on chest

[Image: backtat.jpg]
dreams symbol on neck (yes it fails) & evil eye on shoulder blade

[Image: foottat.jpg]

[Image: anktat.jpg]
result of a drunken night in Mykonos (on the inside of my ankle)

also have my eyebrow, labret, tongue, & 7 piercings in my ears
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Why do you ladies feel the need to get your nips pierced ? I have never seen a single breast that I thought looked better because of the addition of piercings.

for once titan I can say this to you. I concur. Nipple piercings are not attractive at all. for a few reasons. the main one being I don't like to put piercing in my mouth unless it was made for the mouth. another top reason is that when hands and movement are involved it is always a feeling that they will end up accidentally getting pulled out, or at lest pulled too hard.

I don't mind when a female pierces her nipples at all. Just don't expect me to do it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
affinity Wrote:also have my labret,

what's a this?

Mad Dog Wrote:I don't mind when a female pierces her nipples at all. Just don't expect me to do it.

I would get a Jacob's Ladder if my wife wanted me to....we would need to hit the bar pretty hard first though.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
affinity Wrote:also have my labret,

what's a this?
[Image: labret.jpg]

****not me by the way******
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Who knew this thread would turn educational. Go figure. Need more pix of holes and ink!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
[Image: img026.jpg]
my tramp stamp, I have 3 more, just no pics, and can't post pics of the nipps....
[Image: img049-1.jpg]

[Image: img144.jpg]
What? I didn't do it.
misstiger10 Wrote:[Image: img026.jpg]
my tramp stamp, I have 3 more, just no pics, and can't post pics of the nipps....

the dude on your facebook was right...you are a tease
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
yup, that's me. The tease. But I'd prefer to keep my account on the board thanks. Now, if u want to ask my boyfriend bout the pics. He might let u see them, considering the fact that, well, u are gayer than a rainbow. Wink
What? I didn't do it.
I wasn't asking to see em....just saying.
misstiger10 Wrote:[Image: img026.jpg]

[Image: img144.jpg]

You can in the (Just About) Anything goes thread!! :clap:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"