Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst songs in the history of ever
I know it's only September but the WORST song ever is what I call the "Dead Mother Shoe Song", or "The Christmas Shoes". It's bad enough stores and select radio stations start blaring Christmas music the week of Thanksgiving, it's worse when I have to suffer this song while I wade through the throngs of idiots while shopping for people I'm not sure I even want to give gifts to in the first place.

Really...how can anyone like a song so depressing and miserable, especially at Christmas time. It doesn't really bring out the Christmas spirit in me. It just leaves me with the strong desire to scream.

But that's just my opinion. :-)
One of the most annoying songs that i have heard recently is

Handle Bars

I can ride my kike with no handle bars, no handle bars, no handle bars!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. It's on right now and cant stand it
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:One of the most annoying songs that i have heard recently is

Handle Bars

I can ride my kike with no handle bars, no handle bars, no handle bars!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. It's on right now and cant stand it

I really like that song. But it gets played way too much.
The dumb effin' umbrella song! Lyrical genius, "lets just say 'ella, ella, ella' over and over again."
airhornahole Wrote:The dumb effin' umbrella song! Lyrical genius, "lets just say 'ella, ella, ella' over and over again."

No doubt. Worst song ever
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
jus' P Wrote:Alan Jackson.......Where I Come From, it's cornbread and chicken..... WTF????

I swear that dude could write about takin' a dump and 1 million country bumpkins would buy it.... ( I am forced to hear some country music 'cause of my locale) it's the law.

Nah, it's just a thing that people that like country music, sometimes just want to have a song that is funny and upbeat, and he's got a great voice, and he puts on a good concert...that's why.
Have we mentioned Honky Tonk Badunkadunk?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Have we mentioned Honky Tonk Badunkadunk?

"got it going on like Donkey Kong"...what a piece of trash.
since the country-holes have made an appearance, let's throw "All I wanna Do" by sugarland in here, the song has no intelligble/real lyrics in the chorus, for god sake she resolves the word "do" into coo-ing noises, I'm going to put a stake through her forehead.
New one.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/lNW7QdM2Kw8&hl=en[/flash]
That's what she said.
ummm, if you have a stanky leg, shouldn't you get that checked out by a professional or something?
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/Zy3fJ8Nmzyw&hl=en[/flash]
Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy

Worst song turned awesome in a matter of seconds with the following revelation:

If You Seek Amy
F.U.C.K. me
That's what she said.
When I was 11 or 12 me and my buddy made a home movie with our top 10 music suck list. It was all Lionel Ritchie songs.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.