Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wrote a story.
Whatever problems you have with me, get over them.
Doktor Wrote:Really? we're back to this garbage? I've tried to be civil since my return. Least you can do is return some effing courtesy.

I didn't see any garbage. People just said that there's a chance nobody gave a rip that you're back. No garbage there. Get thicker skin.
If you weren't such spearchuckers I wouldn't need thicker skin.
Doktor Wrote:spearchuckers

define that for it's context here please....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Thicker skin = hide, like a rhino.
Spearchuckers = insult heavers.
heave is another word for throw.
"Spearchucker" is a derogatory term for black people.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Says the man who shops at T-Shirt Hell.
I don't verbally attack people on message boards too often because for the most part it's pretty much pointless, buuuuut Alex, please stop acting like a little bitch! You don't realize that the more you complain the more people on here are going to come back at you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
You would have done the same thing.

But let's see if it works.
Doktor Wrote:You would have done the same thing.

But let's see if it works.

I would've done the same thing? Are you talking about trying to fight back when you were clearly wrong about something. I have been in that situation here and trust me I realized I was being a douche bag and dropped the subject.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
And I've tried that. What have I been WRONG about?
Doktor Wrote:And I've tried that. What have I been WRONG about?

Well, for one you acted like an idiot with your Dok account but you made amends for that so we won't give you too bad a harshin' for that. One page back you will notice a conversation between RM and Howie that really didn't have anything to do with you. They were making light-hearted fare about another topic on here and you started crying about how people aren't treating you nice. That's what I mean by you were wrong.
Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping. Please bitch about your karma dropping.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Doktor Wrote:Says the man who shops at T-Shirt Hell.

Yeah Biff, how dare you enjoy a tshirt that reads

"Tickle my Fancy testicles"

you racist slut
Jiggy Wrote:They were making light-hearted fare about another topic on here ....

Lighthearted? Are you serious? Don't you know that everything on here is a serious topic? Nothing on the internet should be taken lightheartedly, especially on a FBHW message board...

:Smile
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
A) I haven't said anything about my Karma
B) I have only responded to things directed at me or my posts
Doktor Wrote:A) I haven't said anything about my Karma
B) I have only responded to things directed at me or my posts

maybe you should start a thread on how upset you are over your karma....it typically helps it get into positive numbers
I don't care about the Karma.
Doktor Wrote:Says the man who shops at T-Shirt Hell.

[Image: fabulous.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Alex,

Back over here and I'll help you get the sand out of your vagina.

[Image: garden-hose.jpg]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Alex,

Back over here and I'll help you get the sand out of your vagina.

[Image: garden-hose.jpg]

+1

Big Grin
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Thank you Howie!!! Best laugh I had all day!!!

+1
Admin Wrote:"Spearchucker" is a derogatory term for black people.

You are absolutely right.

no wonder I had a little voice telling me to pull the thread he started last week
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Awww man.... you made me have to re-read this stupid thread over.....eff.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:"Spearchucker" is a derogatory term for black people.

You are absolutely right.

no wonder I had a little voice telling me to pull the thread he started last week

It would have definitely saved us all a lot of frustration and annoyance.
Krystal Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You are absolutely right.

It would have definitely saved us all a lot of frustration and annoyance.

I wasn't referring to this thread, but another one.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I was thinking more of both.
And we're right back to square Effing one...
Doktor Wrote:And we're right back to square effing one...

No we aren't . . . just take a chill pill. A word to the wise, if you screw up, just admit it and go on. Then if somebody continues to hassle you over it, they will be the one getting the brunt of the action. Hell, everybody mistypes every now and then. I'll be the first one to admit that.
Doktor Wrote:If you weren't such spearchuckers I wouldn't need thicker skin.

Thick skin is a must on a message board such as this. Getting thicker skin will make everything die down real fast.

Well, would.

You've screwed the pooch, and will probably always have people waiting to take their shots at you, no matter how much you might pretend it doesn't bug you.
Ok. So regardless of getting thicker you guys are still going to be douchebags. Nice.
Doktor Wrote:Ok. So regardless of getting thicker you guys are still going to be douchebags. Nice.

How old are you? I'm guessing 17 or under, right! I'm not downing you if you are, you just don't sound very mature.
I'm older. But not older than you.
Wow, I'm stupid. All I had to do was click on your profile.
Doktor Wrote:Ok. So regardless of getting thicker you guys are still going to be douchebags. Nice.

I'm sure if you can actually post on here for more than a week before you throw a pity party for yourself, people will begin lay off. However, people on here are always going to be d-bags in one way or another, look at what radio show brought us together.

Personally, I doubt you can go long enough without getting bent out of shape about one thing or another to let this happen, though.
You opened yourself up to being flamed by having a controversial 'character' and by posting a dumb story. What would have the guys on the show done? Everyone will continue to beat on you until they get bored with it, the best way to get them bored faster is to not respond...trust me I took some heat on this board a couple times...as has Pothead
I like how you constantly refer to the show like it justifies everything you do.
That's like being a fan of Friday the 13th and going on a killing spree with other people who also like those films.

But y'know I'll take your advice, I'm going to ignore your ribbing and actually post something worthwhile.
Doktor Wrote:But y'know I'll take your advice, I'm going to ignore your ribbing and actually post something worthwhile.

I don't think it's possible.
agree with Jiggy.

How bout you open another account to show us that 'alex' is just another character