Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain in 08! Obama Supporters Need Reality Check
I say there is no possible way Mccain can win, Obama will be the next president, the war will end, the economy will get better n Bush will be thrown into prison 8)

But with repect to all who like Mccain, my advice to you is sign up for the army, go to Iraq n actually do somthing for the cause you so desperatly believe in, not just talk shit n run away.
Lets see how pro Bush you are when an RPG flys over ur head.
shaggytheclown17 Wrote:I say there is no possible way Mccain can win, Obama will be the next president, the war will end, the economy will get better n Bush will be thrown into prison 8)

But with repect to all who like Mccain, my advice to you is sign up for the army, go to Iraq n actually do somthing for the cause you so desperatly believe in, not just talk shit n run away.

Why did you call our dead service men and women "buttholes" yesterday?
Here's the quote, in case you want to refute it:

shaggytheclown17 Wrote:Eh, I'm 18 but nevermind, I'm tierd of dealing with pro Bush people, they can join the army and die with all the rest of those buttholes.

Please attempt to defend this irresponsible statement.
Fistor Wrote:Here's the quote, in case you want to refute it:

shaggytheclown17 Wrote:Eh, I'm 18 but nevermind, I'm tierd of dealing with pro Bush people, they can join the army and die with all the rest of those buttholes.

He can
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wow...Fistor and WeinerPoopie...you are completely outnumbered by dumbshits and a-holes
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:Here's the quote, in case you want to refute it:

even though I disagree with most things people say in this thread, i agree that this is ridiculous. How could u say something so degrading to the troops that are protecting your freedom? And even though i'm only 18 and have limited experience (as fistor has pointed out lol) how are you "tired" of dealing with pro Bush people? And it's people with an attitude like that, that are causing a split in politics. "Die with the rest of those buttholes". Hmmm, you obviously really appreciate the different views possessed in this country that makes it what it is. America would not be "America" if people didnt have different opinions and beliefs. It is what makes a democracy work.
McCain wins: WE ALL DIE!! Obama wins: Obama dies.
Two Words:

TIME FOR CHANGE!!
addicted2wow Wrote:Two Words:

TIME FOR CHANGE!!

Quit watching the drive bys. Oh and you have no credibility, you are addicted to wow. You probabally havent bathed in months.
addicted2wow Wrote:Two Words:

TIME FOR CHANGE!!

...Is that WoW math???
thats what happens when you sit in front of a puter all day in the dark eating stale pretzels and drinking soda and red bull...your brain tends to short circuit

Kind of like anybody who has more than 800 posts!!
shaggytheclown17 Wrote:I say there is no possible way Mccain can win, Obama will be the next president, the war will end, the economy will get better n Bush will be thrown into prison 8)

I served for 4 years in the Army, including a year in Iraq, and I'm still voting for McCain. So who's talking shit and running away?

Question: What the Eff have you done for your country, besides bitch about it non-stop?
flyersfantn Wrote:

I served for 4 years in the Army, including a year in Iraq, and I'm still voting for McCain. So who's talking shit and running away?

Question: What the eff have you done for your country, besides bitch about it non-stop?

Keep reading. It gets better.
flyersfantn Wrote:

Question: What the eff have you done for your country, besides bitch about it non-stop?

Thank you. Its about time someone with some credibility joined this thread. And thanks for the sacrifice you made for us that shaggytheclown obviously dosen't understand. When they took a vote among 60 troops in Iraq, 56 supported McCain while only 4 supported Obama. And guess what? The liberal media seemed to forget the 56, and said that of 4 troops, 4 supported obama. What bs. Obviously the troops believe in the cause, and so should we. All you others just keep bitching. Oh and Obama won't bring the troops home, he'll just send them to Afghanistan.. You would know that if you watched the news. (Even though its all liberally spun)
kaboobie92 Wrote:
flyersfantn Wrote:I served for 4 years in the Army, including a year in Iraq, and I'm still voting for McCain. So who's talking shit and running away?

Thank you. Its about time someone with some credibility joined this thread. And thanks for the sacrifice you made for us that shaggytheclown obviously dosen't understand. When they took a vote among 60 troops in Iraq, 56 supported McCain while only 4 supported Obama. And guess what? The liberal media seemed to forget the 56, and said that of 4 troops, 4 supported obama. What bs. Obviously the troops believe in the cause, and so should we. All you others just keep bitching. Oh and Obama won't bring the troops home, he'll just send them to Afghanistan.. You would know that if you watched the news. (Even though its all liberally spun)

I'd like to see this poll. Where can I find it?

Also, what it stated somewhere that these 60 troops represent the entire military presence in Iraq?
random sample. It's not of a lot of importance, but it shows that troops do support McCain, and that the media puts such a liberal spin on things its ridiculous. I'll look for the article again.
If you think the Republican Party is for small government, you're fooling yourself in the worst way.
McCain is a bumbling old fool, but Obama is no better. I'm voting for Nader in '08
kaboobie92 Wrote:random sample. It's not of a lot of importance, but it shows that troops do support McCain, and that the media puts such a liberal spin on things its ridiculous. I'll look for the article again.

I don't think anyone's saying McCain doesn't have supporters in the armed services. To think otherwise would be stupid.

Did you think someone was saying that here?
scooterfanatic Wrote:If you think the Republican Party is for small government, you're fooling yourself in the worst way.

Really? If the democrats had their way the government would be a lot bigger than it is now. McCain wants to keep it small as it should be. The government is getting too much power and is wasting too much money. Granted they arent going to shrink the gov't right away, but it would be a step in the right direction.
kaboobie92 Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:If you think the Republican Party is for small government, you're fooling yourself in the worst way.

Really? If the democrats had their way the government would be a lot bigger than it is now. McCain wants to keep it small as it should be. The government is getting too much power and is wasting too much money. Granted they arent going to shrink the gov't right away, but it would be a step in the right direction.

Name the last republican president we had that shrunk the government?

Don't worry, i'll wait.
providencecrow Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:Really? If the democrats had their way the government would be a lot bigger than it is now. McCain wants to keep it small as it should be. The government is getting too much power and is wasting too much money. Granted they arent going to shrink the gov't right away, but it would be a step in the right direction.

Name the last republican president we had that shrunk the government?

Don't worry, i'll wait.

Name the last republican president that made the government larger? And name a democratic president that hasn't enlargened it.
name the last democratic president that did some good for this country. And if you say Bill Clinton then you don't pay attention to politics, because besides foreign policy Clinton was a horrible president. Let me guess, were you going to say Jimmy Carter (The worst president in History)?
kaboobie92 Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:Name the last republican president we had that shrunk the government?

Don't worry, i'll wait.

Name the last republican president that made the government larger? And name a democratic president that hasn't enlargened it.

Every democratic president, because "enlargened" isn't a word.

Actually, could name the democratic presidents who have "expanded" the government and how?
name the last democratic republican president that did some good for this country. And if you say Bill Clinton Ronald Reagan then you don't pay attention to politics, because besides foreign policy Clinton Reagan was a horrible president. Let me guess, were you going to say Jimmy Carter George W. Bush (The worst president in History)?

See works both ways.
kaboobie92 Wrote:Name the last republican president that made the government larger?

GWB
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:Name the last republican president that made the government larger?

GWB

Zing!
And for the record, technically Reagan didn't willingly grow the government but did so to appease the Democratic controlled Congress so that his tax cuts would go through.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
kaboobie92 Wrote:name the last democratic president that did some good for this country. And if you say Bill Clinton then you don't pay attention to politics, because besides foreign policy Clinton was a horrible president. Let me guess, were you going to say Jimmy Carter (The worst president in History)?

Bill Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since World War II, of 65%. Why were people so happy with such an awful president?
speedbump Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:name the last democratic president that did some good for this country. And if you say Bill Clinton then you don't pay attention to politics, because besides foreign policy Clinton was a horrible president. Let me guess, were you going to say Jimmy Carter (The worst president in History)?

Bill Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since World War II, of 65%. Why were people so happy with such an awful president?

For the same reason that Ashlee Simpson sold so many recordings?

I kid of course
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Bill Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since World War II, of 65%. Why were people so happy with such an awful president?

I kid of course

Which is why more people vote for American Idol than the next president.

Full circle.
Admin Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Bill Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since World War II, of 65%. Why were people so happy with such an awful president?

I kid of course

The way they dance on SNL?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:For the same reason that Ashlee Simpson sold so many recordings?

I kid of course

The way they dance on SNL?

Honestly though, it is because he is very middle of the road and most can relate to those politics. NOT ME BWAAHAHAHHAHAHA.
kaboobie92 Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:Name the last republican president we had that shrunk the government?

Don't worry, i'll wait.

My point is that it doesn't matter, if you want smaller government you CANNOT vote either republican OR democrat. They both want large government.

Name the last republican president that made the government larger: George W. Bush.

Name the last republican president that made the government larger that isnt still currently in office: George H.W. Bush

Name the last republican president that made the government larger that isnt a Bush?: Ronald Reagan

Admin Wrote:And for the record, technically Reagan didn't willingly grow the government but did so to appease the Democratic controlled Congress so that his tax cuts would go through.

No matter what the reason is, he still did it. Personally I would rather forget a tax cut and have our government substantially shrunk, at my own expense mind you. Once we have made all the cutbacks we need, then naturally taxes can be lowered because we need to spend less. Logic is great isnt it?

2 reasons in my opinion: the first is that hes terribly charismatic, and you can't take that away from the guy. The second would be he is basically the best of the totally garbage bunch that have been running this country. To make an analogy: Charles Manson was no Hitler.
ratrad Wrote:
Admin Wrote:For the same reason that Ashlee Simpson sold so many recordings?

I kid of course

Which is why more people vote for American Idol than the next president.

Full circle.
Teenage Girls...
Here is some information from http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm
This is an unbiased source with information on most politicians.
Following information is how Barack voted, or personal quotes of his. My comments are in quotations.
Voted NO on paying down federal debt by rating programs' effectiveness. (Mar 2007)
-"wants to reduce debt, but votes no on a bill to pay down federal debt?"
Voted NO on $40B in reduced federal overall spending. (Dec 2005)
-"Voted no on trying to reduce government spending. Would've been 40B less in debt"
Voted NO on recommending Constitutional ban on flag desecration. (Jun 2006)
-"This is self explanatory"
Wrote 2006 law stabilizing Congo with $52M. (Oct 2007)
-"Dosen't agree with stabilizing Iraq, but wants to stabilize Congo?"
"Prayer can't prevent disasters; good policy can handle them". (Aug 2007)
-"He calls himself a Christian but dosent believe prayer can prevent disasters?"
2004: Used state money for seemingly political mailing. (Aug 2007)
-"Example of Barack wasting government money."
Money is the original sin in politics and I am not sinless. (Nov 2007)
-"Wow"
Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
-"Contradictory. Respect the right to bear arms, but you can ban guns?"
Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
-"Ban semi-automatics? That makes no sense, automatics maybe."
FactCheck: Promised to repeal Patriot Act, then voted for it. (Jan 2008)
-"Flip-flop. Broken political promise"
Health plan: not enough resources for illegal immigrants. (Jan 2008)
-"They are ILLEGAL immigrants, they don't pay into the system, they should not reap the benefits of the system"
Voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government. (Jun 2007)
-"Voted no on declaring English as the official language?"
FactCheck: Ranked most liberal in Senate, based on 99 votes. (Feb 2008)

I'm not anti-democrat. I agree with few things that the democrats are for. I am very anti-obama. Take what you want from this post, but I think its an eye opener
kaboobie92 Wrote:Here is some information from http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm
This is an unbiased source with information on most politicians.
Following information is how Barack voted, or personal quotes of his. My comments are in quotations.
Voted NO on paying down federal debt by rating programs' effectiveness. (Mar 2007)
-"wants to reduce debt, but votes no on a bill to pay down federal debt?"
Voted NO on $40B in reduced federal overall spending. (Dec 2005)
-"Voted no on trying to reduce government spending. Would've been 40B less in debt"
Voted NO on recommending Constitutional ban on flag desecration. (Jun 2006)
-"This is self explanatory"
Wrote 2006 law stabilizing Congo with $52M. (Oct 2007)
-"Dosen't agree with stabilizing Iraq, but wants to stabilize Congo?"
"Prayer can't prevent disasters; good policy can handle them". (Aug 2007)
-"He calls himself a Christian but dosent believe prayer can prevent disasters?"
2004: Used state money for seemingly political mailing. (Aug 2007)
-"Example of Barack wasting government money."
Money is the original sin in politics and I am not sinless. (Nov 2007)
-"Wow"
Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
-"Contradictory. Respect the right to bear arms, but you can ban guns?"
Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
-"Ban semi-automatics? That makes no sense, automatics maybe."
FactCheck: Promised to repeal Patriot Act, then voted for it. (Jan 2008)
-"Flip-flop. Broken political promise"
Health plan: not enough resources for illegal immigrants. (Jan 2008)
-"They are ILLEGAL immigrants, they don't pay into the system, they should not reap the benefits of the system"
Voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government. (Jun 2007)
-"Voted no on declaring English as the official language?"
FactCheck: Ranked most liberal in Senate, based on 99 votes. (Feb 2008)

I'm not anti-democrat. I agree with few things that the democrats are for. I am very anti-obama. Take what you want from this post, but I think its an eye opener

I don
i'm not the one running for office. I'm putting a lot of research into my vote, and I'm just putting it out there for other people to see too
kaboobie92 Wrote:i'm not the one running for office. I'm putting a lot of research into my vote, and I'm just putting it out there for other people to see too

Are you also looking that far into McCain's record? Do you know what his stances were when he ran for Prez in 2004? Are getting information from sources that are not connected to McCain's campaign, Fox, Rush or any horribly slanted publication or website? Finally, when looking at Obama's (and McCain?) record, are thinking about whats best for the nation and not whats best for you?
ratrad Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:i'm not the one running for office. I'm putting a lot of research into my vote, and I'm just putting it out there for other people to see too

Are you also looking that far into McCain's record? Do you know what his stances were when he ran for Prez in 2004? Are getting information from sources that are not connected to McCain's campaign, Fox, Rush or any horribly slanted publication or website? Finally, when looking at Obama's (and McCain?) record, are thinking about whats best for the nation and not whats best for you?

You can have all the facts in the world right in front of your face, and you still keep your eyes closed. Yes I did do as much research into McCain's record on the same unbiased site. I care about my vote, and thats why i'm voting McCain. Obama is a scumbag who couldn't run his way out of a paper bag, let alone a country