Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be President?
jus' P Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:You know from experience?

Certainly everyone's situation is different, but if you really want something, you'll find a way to get it. Most people are lazy and are just looking for an excuse.

There is also right and wrong was to get what you want
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
ratrad Wrote:
Admin Wrote:There's no arguing with lunacy. Successful people make their way. Always.

You know from experience?

[Drop] The Word is Nieve (Knave)! [Drop]
kaboobie92 Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:You know from experience?

[Drop] The Word is Nieve (Knave)! [Drop]

Yeah, most people that feel that way are knave. You are the king of the knaves.
Admin Wrote:There's no arguing with lunacy. Successful people make their way. Always.

That's a lovely fairy tale. Keep telling yourself that.
friends, friends, friends....

all this arguing about policies and the future of the country: it's just so hurtful and silly. who cares what their policies are? don't you know what really matters in deciding a president?

[Image: 24272285jz5.jpg]
scooterfanatic Wrote:

That's a lovely fairy tale. Keep telling yourself that.

Most people will keep living that "fairy tale". You just keep on living in your misery and throwing blame around. I have my ideas but, I have decided there is not a dimes worth of difference between any politician on the national scale. Blaming Bush for everything is ridiculous as is blaming say...Clinton. Anyone who thinks the president is the root of everything wrong is seriously deluded.

Now, I am going back to the fun section of this message board where I can take great joy in everything silly.
brytn Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:That's a lovely fairy tale. Keep telling yourself that.

Most people will keep living that "fairy tale". You just keep on living in your misery and throwing blame around. I have my ideas but, I have decided there is not a dimes worth of difference between any politician on the national scale. Blaming Bush for everything is ridiculous as is blaming say...Clinton. Anyone who thinks the president is the root of everything wrong is seriously deluded.

Now, I am going back to the fun section of this message board where I can take great joy in everything silly.

This is ironic, considering what you just posted is quite silly.
Zig Wrote:[Image: McBush.jpg]

Although I do think McCain would be better than Bush.

No one over the age of 60 should be allowed to run anything.
your right, nobody who actually knows things or have a lifetime of experience should be in charge of the country. Bring on the young know-nothing idealists!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Quote:your right, nobody who actually knows things or have a lifetime of experience should be in charge of the country. Bring on the young know-nothing idealists!!

Exalt!!
brytn Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:That's a lovely fairy tale. Keep telling yourself that.

Where did I blame Bush for anything? I don't like him (I have a problem with anyone who refers to our constitution as a "gee deeed piece of paper"), but I know that the president is not our entire government. Congress shares the blame just as much as the president does. In fact, I firmly believe that congressional elections are far more crucial and important than presidential elections.
scooterfanatic Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Most people will keep living that "fairy tale". You just keep on living in your misery and throwing blame around. I have my ideas but, I have decided there is not a dimes worth of difference between any politician on the national scale. Blaming Bush for everything is ridiculous as is blaming say...Clinton. Anyone who thinks the president is the root of everything wrong is seriously deluded.

Where did I blame Bush for anything? I don't like him (I have a problem with anyone who refers to our constitution as a "gee deeed piece of paper"), but I know that the president is not our entire government. Congress shares the blame just as much as the president does. In fact, I firmly believe that congressional elections are far more crucial and important than presidential elections.

Gotcha. But, I have seen plenty of blame placed at Bush's feet on this board. Maybe not directly from you but, you can see where I am coming from. We might not agree as far as left and right (I would assume you lean slightly left of center Smile). And, I tend to lean more right; not necessarily republican but, more of a libertarian. But, at least we can partly agree on where the problems lie.
brytn Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:Where did I blame Bush for anything? I don't like him (I have a problem with anyone who refers to our constitution as a "gee deeed piece of paper"), but I know that the president is not our entire government. Congress shares the blame just as much as the president does. In fact, I firmly believe that congressional elections are far more crucial and important than presidential elections.

Gotcha. But, I have seen plenty of blame placed at Bush's feet on this board. Maybe not directly from you but, you can see where I am coming from. We might not agree as far as left and right (I would assume you lean slightly left of center Smile). And, I tend to lean more right; not necessarily republican but, more of a libertarian. But, at least we can partly agree on where the problems lie.

I'll drink to that. I'm a Nader supporter now, but I used to be big into Ron Paul, so I was totally at where you are now. What I see is a disturbing trend that reveals there is only one political party in Washington. They're all firmly in the pockets of big business, even Mr. McHopechange McGee Barack Obama.
scooterfanatic Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Gotcha. But, I have seen plenty of blame placed at Bush's feet on this board. Maybe not directly from you but, you can see where I am coming from. We might not agree as far as left and right (I would assume you lean slightly left of center Smile). And, I tend to lean more right; not necessarily republican but, more of a libertarian. But, at least we can partly agree on where the problems lie.

I'll drink to that. I'm a Nader supporter now, but I used to be big into Ron Paul, so I was totally at where you are now. What I see is a disturbing trend that reveals there is only one political party in Washington. They're all firmly in the pockets of big business, even Mr. McHopechange McGee Barack Obama.

Do you read Digg? Because your order of support of various candidates is pretty much the same as most of them.
speedbump Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:I'll drink to that. I'm a Nader supporter now, but I used to be big into Ron Paul, so I was totally at where you are now. What I see is a disturbing trend that reveals there is only one political party in Washington. They're all firmly in the pockets of big business, even Mr. McHopechange McGee Barack Obama.

Do you read Digg? Because your order of support of various candidates is pretty much the same as most of them.

I do read Digg, but I disagree with your statement. Right now I'm still pretty sure most of them are on their Obama kick, I know of no pro-Nader posts except mine, which get dugg and buried about 50-50. I'd say the political climate on Digg is anti-McCain more than anything right now.
I do not trust the lot of them!

Left, right, no-wing, Rep.'s and Demo's, they're all out for the goodness of their own wallet.
IMO

Can't blame them, but just because I understand that they've earned the right to be there and pad their own wallet does NOT mean that I have to like it...
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:I do not trust the lot of them!

Left, right, no-wing, Rep.'s and Demo's, they're all out for the goodness of their own wallet.
IMO

Can't blame them, but just because I understand that they've earned the right to be there and pad their own wallet does NOT mean that I have to like it...

What did they do to "earn" the right to be there in the first place? They rich people who won a popularity contest, that's about it.

Btw, welcome to the forum ;D
scooterfanatic Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Do you read Digg? Because your order of support of various candidates is pretty much the same as most of them.

I do read Digg, but I disagree with your statement. Right now I'm still pretty sure most of them are on their Obama kick, I know of no pro-Nader posts except mine, which get dugg and buried about 50-50. I'd say the political climate on Digg is anti-McCain more than anything right now.

That's probably true, but after Ron Paul tanked it was all pro-obama. I've seen some comments on Obama articles that weren't positive, and they weren't buried. There's definatley no pro nader support, but the Obama supporters real fell through when he voted yay on the FISA bill.
speedbump Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:I do read Digg, but I disagree with your statement. Right now I'm still pretty sure most of them are on their Obama kick, I know of no pro-Nader posts except mine, which get dugg and buried about 50-50. I'd say the political climate on Digg is anti-McCain more than anything right now.

That's probably true, but after Ron Paul tanked it was all pro-obama. I've seen some comments on Obama articles that weren't positive, and they weren't buried. There's definatley no pro nader support, but the Obama supporters real fell through when he voted yay on the FISA bill.

Yeah that's what made my confidence in him fall through. It was then I realized that he's just another politician. He just doesn't have the lengthy voting record to scrutinize like the other politicians do. I know my candidate won't win, but at least I'll be voting for someone who isn't a politician.
scooterfanatic Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Gotcha. But, I have seen plenty of blame placed at Bush's feet on this board. Maybe not directly from you but, you can see where I am coming from. We might not agree as far as left and right (I would assume you lean slightly left of center Smile). And, I tend to lean more right; not necessarily republican but, more of a libertarian. But, at least we can partly agree on where the problems lie.

Let me get this straight: You only support those who have 1 snow balls chance in hell of getting elected?! Wow. If you had any political balls you would actually throw your your support toward someone who actually matters. Ahhhh youth.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
brytn Wrote:(I would assume you lean slightly left of center Smile).
[Image: phpPYnTlbPM.jpg]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
lovegrenade Wrote:I don't know why Americans would be scared. It's not like the current administration has done any fear mongering. Undecided
Yep. They just made up all that stuff about terrorists wanting to attack us. Like that could ever happen.
dasbow Wrote:
lovegrenade Wrote:I don't know why Americans would be scared. It's not like the current administration has done any fear mongering. Undecided
Yep. They just made up all that stuff about terrorists wanting to attack us. Like that could ever happen.

To be fair, most of the fear mongering about an inevitable attack from terrorists happened after 9/11. A lot of people see that as the administration using the 9/11 attacks to further their own agendas.
Fistor Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:Yep. They just made up all that stuff about terrorists wanting to attack us. Like that could ever happen.

To be fair, most of the fear mongering about an inevitable attack from terrorists happened after 9/11. A lot of people see that as the administration using the 9/11 attacks to further their own agendas.

I would have to agree with this to a point. Of course they do want to increase security, I mean, what good is all that money they've racked into their bank accounts if they themselves get blown up by a terrorist attack?

But yes, I would say there's been a bit of exploitation going on.
Fistor Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:Yep. They just made up all that stuff about terrorists wanting to attack us. Like that could ever happen.

If the agenda is to prevent more attacks, isn't that a good thing?
dasbow Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:To be fair, most of the fear mongering about an inevitable attack from terrorists happened after 9/11. A lot of people see that as the administration using the 9/11 attacks to further their own agendas.
If the agenda is to prevent more attacks, isn't that a good thing?

Sure, if that's the agenda.
Fistor Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:If the agenda is to prevent more attacks, isn't that a good thing?

Sure, if that's the agenda.
Well good, we agree, then. Smile
Fistor Wrote:

Just because your being paranoid doesn't mean nobody is chasing you. Part of being vigilant about terrorism is fear of attack. Without that, nobody would be doing anything to prevent it. And to me, a major part of preventing terrorism is to fight it Iraq and Afghanistan or any where else it pops up Overseas and not have to fight it on our home turf.
Mad Dog Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:To be fair, most of the fear mongering about an inevitable attack from terrorists happened after 9/11. A lot of people see that as the administration using the 9/11 attacks to further their own agendas.

Just because your being paranoid doesn't mean nobody is chasing you. Part of being vigilant about terrorism is fear of attack. Without that, nobody would be doing anything to prevent it. And to me, a major part of preventing terrorism is to fight it Iraq and Afghanistan or any where else it pops up Overseas and not have to fight it on our home turf.

Home turf or not, our men and women are still dying there. And that hits the home turf anyway, so it's a lose lose situation
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Just because your being paranoid doesn't mean nobody is chasing you. Part of being vigilant about terrorism is fear of attack. Without that, nobody would be doing anything to prevent it. And to me, a major part of preventing terrorism is to fight it Iraq and Afghanistan or any where else it pops up Overseas and not have to fight it on our home turf.

Home turf or not, our men and women are still dying there. And that hits the home turf anyway, so it's a lose lose situation

Only if we can't get more lead on target then they do. Would you really want to fight terrorists outside your back door, or through your living room window? Dead men can not fight back and if the Tali ban and AlQueda all dropped dead tomorrow, well, War over. We can not kill them from our living rooms The military has to do it for us. I certainly wish that none of our boys or girls would get killed or become causality's, but unfortunately thats the way war has always worked. Have you not seen the footage of World trade center falling down? Have you forgotten about the terror and anger you felt when when they collapsed? Personally, I have not. And yes I still wish Death and Destruction on AlQueda and the zealot Tali ban.
You really don't want this guy and his peeps running wild in America.

[Image: jewish_blood420.jpg]

[Image: kscn948l.jpg]
Well, if the war ever does reach back over here, either because of administration changes, enemy tactics changes, etc. they'll be sorry they ever tried to step foot near my house, for sure.
sunshyne Wrote:Well, if the war ever does reach back over here, either because of administration changes, enemy tactics changes, etc. they'll be sorry they ever tried to step foot near my house, for sure.
Can I go to your house. My only defense is a tee-ball bat and a 13 year old half-blind Jack Russell Terrier.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Right now I'm voting for Obama/Biden but my mind is by no means completely made up.

I see McCain as 4 more years of the horrible Bush administration and Palin as a lame duck, pandering choice for VP.

The thing that really irks me is women who were going to vote for Hilary that are now going to vote for McCain. FB&HW touched on this and I agree. To me that vote says that those women have no convictions since Hilary and Palin have nothing in common outside of their vajayjays. Obama's platform is much closer to Hilary's than McCain's is.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
What about people who are voting for Obama because he's black?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:What about people who are voting for Obama because he's black?

Most of the people that think like that aren't registered.

Black, white, woman, monkey. They are all corrupt. Everybody has an agenda.

Democracy has FAILED.

Rome is falling...

I love a good looting!
jus' P Wrote:

Most of the people that think like that aren't registered.

Democracy has FAILED.

Rome is falling...

I love a good looting!

You might want to start with some gas.
airhornahole Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Most of the people that think like that aren't registered.

Democracy has FAILED.

Rome is falling...

I love a good looting!

You might want to start with some gas.

Guess I should have ate Chinese. ;D
The Chinese will thank you for it. Wink
Mad Dog Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:Home turf or not, our men and women are still dying there. And that hits the home turf anyway, so it's a lose lose situation

Only if we can't get more lead on target then they do. Would you really want to fight terrorists outside your back door, or through your living room window? Dead men can not fight back and if the Tali ban and AlQueda all dropped dead tomorrow, well, War over. We can not kill them from our living rooms The military has to do it for us. I certainly wish that none of our boys or girls would get killed or become causality's, but unfortunately thats the way war has always worked. Have you not seen the footage of World trade center falling down? Have you forgotten about the terror and anger you felt when when they collapsed? Personally, I have not. And yes I still wish Death and Destruction on AlQueda and the zealot Tali ban.

I haven't forgotten a damn thing about the towers, pentogon and United 93...including the part where IT WASN'T SADDAM! Bush blamed him so we could finish what his dad started. Where in the flying eff is Osama BinLaden huh? Can you answer me that?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ

Anyone who votes for anyone based on their sex, race, etc. alone and not because of what they stand for is pretty shallow in my opinion.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown