Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption
Titan ! Wrote:Since Burnking seems to have taken a day off, I'll throw one up until he gets back...

Today's photo...

[Image: karate.jpg]

"Hey Leroy, I don't think these guys are midgets, I think we were put in the kids class. What the eff?"
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thanks Titan, I was delayed today. On a related note, I'll be on vacation all of next week (July 21-25). Since you stepped up today while my wheels fell off, would you like to fill in while I'm gone?
I wouldn't mind it if there were a new thread on this daily.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
As police stations continue to make layoffs some towns have come up with interesting solutions
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Admin Wrote:I wouldn't mind it if there were a new thread on this daily.

Yeah, if this one keeps going it might just catch up with the sex thread . . . okay no way that is happening.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

Yeah, if this one keeps going it might just catch up with the sex thread . . . okay no way that is happening.

It's a nice thought, but there's no way. Unless I started posting more sexual pictures. Hmm...
burnking Wrote:F'ing hilarious. Keep it up!

Today's Pic:
[Image: funny-picture-photo-child-toilet-massdis...on-pic.jpg]

The correct answer to this one was:

"Hey honey, do NOT ever feed me Beef-A-Roni casserole again!"
Queenie Wrote:

there's a sex thread??
Titan ! Wrote:Since Burnking seems to have taken a day off, I'll throw one up until he gets back...

Today's photo...

Not EVERBODY was Kung Fu fighting...Get off your butts you lawn chair jockey's..
+1 from me on that one!! Awesome!!

<<thanks, now I have that stupid song stuck in my head!!

Today's photo...

Look everyone! It's the neighborhood watch (me kick some ass) association

Worst. Parade. Ever.
burnking Wrote:Thanks Titan, I was delayed today. On a related note, I'll be on vacation all of next week (July 21-25). Since you stepped up today while my wheels fell off, would you like to fill in while I'm gone?

I'm on it Burnking, send me a PM and remind of which days I need to fill in for you.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Thanks Titan, I was delayed today. On a related note, I'll be on vacation all of next week (July 21-25). Since you stepped up today while my wheels fell off, would you like to fill in while I'm gone?

I'm on it Burnking, send me a PM and remind of which days I need to fill in for you.

Careful Titan... you are approaching a non-negative karma... being helpful is only going to get it there faster.
Zee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I'm on it Burnking, send me a PM and remind of which days I need to fill in for you.

Careful Titan... you are approaching a non-negative karma... being helpful is only going to get it there faster.

I know. I noticed that too, and I'm not sure how to handle it.
Wowie Groovie !
Wonderful! I'll PM you later in the week for a reminder.
Titan ! Wrote:[quote author=zeehawk30 board=bs thread=162 post=14283 time=1216058218]

I know. I noticed that too, and I'm not sure how to handle it.[/quote

I think you are in the wrong thread for advice about how to 'handle it' oh wait... you were talking about the karma... my bad.
Zee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:[quote author=zeehawk30 board=bs thread=162 post=14283 time=1216058218]

I know. I noticed that too, and I'm not sure how to handle it.[/quote

I think you are in the wrong thread for advice about how to 'handle it' oh wait... you were talking about the karma... my bad.

hehe
Back on the ball

Today's pic:
[Image: diablo1.jpg]
Peachs, just noticed you're from Saratoga. Upstate love!
burnking Wrote:Back on the ball

Today's pic:

The devil Effing HATES bicycles.
Santa Claus gets possessed and shows off his invisible toilet. Story at 11.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Southpole Santa is just plain CRAZY.
burnking Wrote:Back on the ball

Today's pic:

Special Jon loves tea-bagging invisible buffalo
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
L33t cyclists are so effing annoying that they make even the most kind and generous of men irate.
That's what she said.

This is what happens when someone slips LSD into the pudding at the retirement home during the Tour De France.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
A new religion has formed dedicated to damning people in spandex to hell
The mighty horned man was upset when he learned someone had pissed in his corn flakes.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=burnking board=bs thread=162 post=14688 time=1216123996]Back on the ball

Today's pic:

After a 40 year hiatus, a revamped Great Gazoo was spotted at the Tour de Franz. Fred and Barney were not available for comment.
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=burnking board=bs thread=162 post=14688 time=1216123996]Back on the ball

Today's pic:

After a 40 year hiatus, a revamped Great Gazoo was spotted at the Tour de Franz. Fred and Barney were not available for comment.

These were all pretty good today, but I'm gonna give Plungee the win. +1 !
Wowie Groovie !
I call shenanigans. I've kicked all manner of ass on every one of these.

Fistor smells a conspiracy.
Fistor Wrote:I call shenanigans. I've kicked all manner of ass on every one of these.

that would be the smell of poo on your fist.
mr10homodance Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I call shenanigans. I've kicked all manner of ass on every one of these.

that would be the smell of poo on your fist.

I never did apologize to you about that.

Sorry, dawg.

I agree! How can you pronounce a winner at 10am.!
wienerpoopie Wrote:

I agree! How can you pronounce a winner at 10am.!

it was 10:45 And you can pronounce your winner anytime you want
Wowie Groovie !

You got your name mentioned on the show today! (which I effin missed . . . of all the days I actually decided to work the first 2 hours in the morning). Besides, you have to admit my hubby had the best quote so far. . . hell nobody even posts much after 10 am, not any of the "regulars" so who cares?
I DO!! [drop] Whaaa im sad about stuff! [drop]
Queenie Wrote:

You got your name mentioned on the show today! (which I effin missed . . . of all the days I actually decided to work the first 2 hours in the morning). Besides, you have to admit my hubby had the best quote so far. . . hell nobody even posts much after 10 am, not any of the "regulars" so who cares?

I think the 2 busy times are during the show, up to an hour or so afterwords, AND then between 4 and 6 pm, one of the mods mentioned that somewhere
Wowie Groovie !
wienerpoopie Wrote:A new religion has formed dedicated to damning people in spandex to hell

Seriously Mr. Wiener . . .this was pretty good . . . but doesn't beat Plungee. It's okay . . . there always tomorrow!!
Wednesday's Pic:
[Image: 02eds0715.jpg]