Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
boizalynne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i can take it...i'm a big boy
Right, I am sure you can... but are you being asked flute-associated sexual innuendo questions? I don't think so!
ooh, so we know he's not packing a piccolo...
dingdongyo Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Right, I am sure you can... but are you being asked flute-associated sexual innuendo questions? I don't think so!
ooh, so we know he's not packing a piccolo...

[Image: foot_in_mouth.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I broke my tail bone when I was 10 by jumping on an open sleeper sofa bed.
Any speed related or fast moving video game, give me motion sickness.
twist fractured my right elbow break dancing when i was 4 years old
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:twist fractured my right elbow break dancing when i was 4 years old

[Image: page1_blog_entry121_16.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
lol you have perfect timing and content for photos Queenie!
Jiggy Wrote:Right when me and my brother were starting to get to that point where we could start to be trusted home alone, my parents went out for a few hours. When they got back they found a wall full of holes where we had practiced our knife throwing skills in the living room. We weren't trusted to stay home for a long time after that, needless to say.

I had a college roomie do something like that in our dorm one year. He then tried to move out before me at the end of the year, so he wouldn't have to pay the fines to get the marks fixed.
potthole Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Right when me and my brother were starting to get to that point where we could start to be trusted home alone, my parents went out for a few hours. When they got back they found a wall full of holes where we had practiced our knife throwing skills in the living room. We weren't trusted to stay home for a long time after that, needless to say.

I had a college roomie do something like that in our dorm one year. He then tried to move out before me at the end of the year, so he wouldn't have to pay the fines to get the marks fixed.
On a related note, I found out I am badass at throwing knives.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
i can juggle no more than 3 things.
(count toes this way Big toe =1 pinky toe =5 (and 6 for Allegan area):

my 2nd and 3rd toes appear to branch from one. The closer you get to my foot the closer they are, like a V. My kids have this too.
The only thing I know about the bible I learned from broadway musicals.
dolph Wrote:The only thing I know about the bible I learned from broadway musicals.

Thanks, now I have "Go, go, go Joseph" stuck in my head.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I own a cab company.
My wife and I got engaged on the set of a television show, which makes for a better story than telling people that the set was a dumpy old bowling alley in New Jersey.
I can't multi-task to save my life.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
i can do this:

[Image: supta-vadras-(6-small.jpg]
I have mean tuba skills.
dolph Wrote:I have mean tuba skills.

You might want to keep that obscure fact obscure . . .

see, i'm already being mean!

sorry dolph, I was just kidding
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
love the new queenie!! oh and you can't apologize after a good rub like that!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Queenie Wrote:
dolph Wrote:I have mean tuba skills.

You might want to keep that obscure fact obscure . . .

see, i'm already being mean!

sorry dolph, I was just kidding

It's all good. As long as the woman loves em.
My hair is extremely long for a guy, plus it's thick as Eff... It's longer than most of the chicks I know. Just past mid-back.
i have a crush on the local weather girl
i srsly just almost pee'd pants reading this thread.... thanks for makin me laff today guys!
dingdongyo Wrote:i can do this:

unless you look that good doing it nobody cares.
Peachs Wrote:i srsly just almost pee'd pants reading this thread.... thanks for makin me laff today guys!
Peachs obscure fact: she pees her pants when she laughs.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
my obscure fact for the day actually happens to be that i just listened to Spice Girls album Spice in the shower
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i can do this:

unless you look that good doing it nobody cares.

[Image: 77351041ex0.jpg]
dino Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:i srsly just almost pee'd pants reading this thread.... thanks for makin me laff today guys!
Peachs obscure fact: she pees her pants when she laughs.

<--- witness
I almost pee'd my pants when I was four. But then my mom taught me how to pee in a mountain dew bottle.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I almost pee'd my pants when I was four. But then my mom taught me how to pee in a mountain dew bottle.

She clearly has mad skills.
shaun Wrote:
dino Wrote:Peachs obscure fact: she pees her pants when she laughs.

<--- witness

har har babe.... I've never pee'd pants around you... yet...
out of all of this i think the most disturbing fact is biff confessing to listening to J pop (the ami yumi post on the first page)
Not that there is anything wrong with it, those girls have talent.

my obscure fact is that i drink iced tea with milk.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Two foods that can probably go with anything for me - ketchup and cottage cheese.
I like to drink milk with ice. Or i'll pour a glass and put it in the freezer for a while. It never seems to be cold enough right out of the fridge.
I don't like spaghetti and meatballs mixed together, I eat the spaghetti separate with parmasean cheese, no sauce on it. and the meatball on the side with as little sauce as possible.
Philly Mike Wrote:out of all of this i think the most disturbing fact is biff confessing to listening to J pop (the ami yumi post on the first page)
Not that there is anything wrong with it, those girls have talent.

I like to listen to "Zone" too.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/kDDMbbXqFTI&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/4FXEqbquENw&hl=en[/flash]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:I like to drink milk with ice. Or i'll pour a glass and put it in the freezer for a while. It never seems to be cold enough right out of the fridge.

My mom does the exact same thing! She'll keep it in the freezer until the top just begins to freeze, then pull it out and drink it.
potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I like to drink milk with ice. Or i'll pour a glass and put it in the freezer for a while. It never seems to be cold enough right out of the fridge.

My mom does the exact same thing! She'll keep it in the freezer until the top just begins to freeze, then pull it out and drink it.

That's when it's the best! When it makes its own ice.
i am a terrible ice skater.