Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's What She Said and Other Quotes Taken Out of Context
Allyson: i don't like it but i'm glad i can just scrunch and go now
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie_Feltersnatch: i beat queenie to 69

Howie_Feltersnatch: 69 again

Howie_Feltersnatch: i got 2 69s and queenie faked it

Howie_Feltersnatch: and a squirting Opus
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Queenie: you win howie
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
howie-ahhhh ha ha ha, she ended it when i watched her take a piss....typical howie date!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
weiner poopie-I had her naked on the couch and she kept slapping me for grabbing her who ha
Philly Mike-I got her passed out on the bed and undressed her then after i take off the panties she wakes up calls me a perv and tells me to get out.
So Becky is dating atleast 3 guys from the message board!

BAM!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:So Becky is dating atleast 3 guys from the message board!

BAM!

She's hot so they should be pleased with themselves.
krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:So Becky is dating atleast 3 guys from the message board!

BAM!

She's hot so they should be pleased with themselves.

wait how did I miss out on this?
Howie_Feltersnatch: besides...if they modeled EVERYTHING for precious moments after me it would be bad....are angels really that precious with a huge boner?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Howie_Feltersnatch: "oh, look at the boner honey!"
Mark_the_Valet: sup Howie, long time no see lover

I don't know if Mark is on here or not. Screw it. Someone else can delete it if need be.
Mark_the_Valet: maybe I should stuff some in my butt as well
I AM HERE

sup
Howie_Feltersnatch: the money is in manwhoring and if you can tuck some of that pineapple sage in your pee hole you'll have a market nitch.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Mark_the_Valet: I want you and I to be conjoined twins
Mark_the_Valet: so we'll never be apart
Mark_the_Valet: i get control of the penis though

Howie_Feltersnatch: typically it's me and maybe one other dude

Mark_the_Valet: me and howie were just making out

Mark_the_Valet: right next to penis area, howie
Mark_the_Valet: i just looked down one day and saw a huge bulge in my groin area

0rz0ski: and you're like HOT DAM TWO PENISES!

Howie_Feltersnatch: 2 SACKS!

Mark_the_Valet: it fun peeling the sack away like a band-aid
allyson-I'm in love with Lisa Lampanelli.
mark the valet-I don't live with you, Howie. I just come over from time to time.
I'd stop saying all these incredibly homosexual things to and about Howie, but I know how much he likes it.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I'd stop saying all these incredibly homosexual things to and about Howie, but I know how much he likes it.

Yeah, right, Mark. We know it's all you!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
krystal: By chance, are your parents siblings? I was wondering if inbreeding was the explanation.

0rz0ski Wrote:krystal: By chance, are your parents siblings? I was wondering if inbreeding was the explanation.

For proper context: I said this to Howie. Because his genes are defective.
krystal: Good. Glad your vagina's ok.
Mark the Valet Wrote:krystal: Good. Glad your vagina's ok.

that's not fair, it's only out of context because you didn't use the rest of her post

krystal: ...may I touch it?
0rz0ski - FUCK TIME
0rz0ski: If I whine, it goes faster, right?
Howie_Feltersnatch: to fight for our rights to be here and be queer
Biff: fuck me in the goat ass

Allyson: i'd bone her
Opus: I scalded my balls
Queenie: i'm lookin for a 69
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Howie_Feltersnatch: d'oh wrong way to the 69
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
potthole Wrote:I've already used an entire box of tissues, and the workday is only half over.

Have a couple of areas that still leak a little bit, but that's not anything that can't be fixed with some caulk.

We'll be finishing up the job Thursday.

...shit.
0rz0ski Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I've already used an entire box of tissues, and the workday is only half over.

Have a couple of areas that still leak a little bit, but that's not anything that can't be fixed with some caulk.

We'll be finishing up the job Thursday.

:lol: :lol: :clap:
rock monster-I did a goat last year
0rz0ski: LETS TAKE IT DOWN A GRAVEL ROAD AND FISHTAIL