Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alphabet - Categories game
Titan ! Wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz your restaurant is boring.

NEW TOPIC !

Things Becky might say on a first date.

Ass!, I will eff you in the Ass
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Bend over bitch!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Could you guys please take off your helmets and pads? I can't see out the rearview mirror.
Damn, that ain't gonna work!
DP? Okay.
Wowie Groovie !
E

Everywhere...shoot it everywhere!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
F_
[quote="Dr. Stupid"]F_
How's that feel? SLAP!! SLAP!!! How's that feel!!????
I don't think we are going there anytime soon!! Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Just kidding! I WON'T realy be endearing, cute, OR charming! Oh, and the tracking device I put in your brain has a bomb in it, so don't even THINK about another peice of ass! (with evil loving smile)
Kiss me softly. Then tell me you love me, even if you're lying to me it's okay, I will still let you get to 6th base, just please promise to call me tomorrow okay ?
Wowie Groovie !
Let go??!! But, I don't want to let go!! I want to hold onto you forever. Marry me. I love you. I want to spend forever with you.
Massage me ? Okay, after that you will get the suck job of your life, I will gladly wear my Wonder Woman costume, and call you Bruce if you want.
Wowie Groovie !
Nice tits......wish I had a pair like that
OMG this category sucks!!!!
Perish the thought.
Quite sucky, it is.

bam yoda
Unpossible!
That's right, sucky.
Righteously sucky.
Sucky?
Vacuum the wax out of your ears. It's sucktastic.
Well, fine.
Xylophone time! Break it down! Tongue
"Youuuuuu. Got what I neeeeeeeeed. And you say he's just a friend. And you say he's just a friend. OH BABY YOU......"
Zero. Lose the aforementioned and get with the hero.
What you say to your daughter's first date upon meeting him for the first time.

Alright - see that hole I just dug? It's not big enough for a human body. Unless I break it into parts. Capiche?
Be aware that I know how to hurt you in ways that don't leave marks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
can you guess how many guns i own?
Do you value your llife? Because I don't value your life.
every once in a while i get that urge to kill....you get that?
Flowers are required if you wish to take out my princess. Next time remember that. Who am I kidding? There won't be a next time. There won't even be a this time. Stay right there while I fire up the wood chipper.
Get any ideas and I'll be showing you how this works...ah what the hell, this is how it works...

pull em out Whippledick

[Image: 07-029f1.gif]

[Image: 07-029f2.gif]
Have you seen my secret torture room?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I love my daughter, but I don't care if you live or die. You decide.
J-hole, thats where i'll be shoving the barrell of the gun
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:J-hole, thats where i'll be shoving the barrell of the gun

J hole?
Seriously... what the hell is a J-hole???

Kiss her.... I dare you. Then give him a really loooooong uncomfortable stare, where he's not quite sure if you're kidding or not.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Kid, I know what boys your age think. I was there once. If a single thought like that enters your mind tonight, I will kill you. (another long uncomfortable stare....)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."