Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
Good Time - Alan Jackson
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Silence... no, really... actual silence....
Vast- I'm Dying, Deftones- Combat, Alexisonfire- This Could Be Anywhere, Dierks Bentley-What Was I Thinking, and Tool- Right in Two
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Jungle Drum- Emiliana Torrini

hypnotizing.
listening to the show.
What? I didn't do it.
Korn- Blind
Seeter's version of "Careless Whisper." I love it when people do decent covers of George Michael/Wham songs. Because I'm a geek and love those songs. Now if someone would just cover (decently) "I Want Your Sex," and I'll be happy.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Spahn Ranch- Vortex
All I Can Do Is Write About It (acoustic version) - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Simple Man cover - Deftones
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
got the ipod on shuffle and Quiet Riot's "Metal Health" just came up.

today will be a bitchin' day.
3rd Planet by Modest Mouse
Pearljam - Wishlist (live)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The Glorious Sounds of March Madness !
Wowie Groovie !
Faust Arp - Radiohead

It would be March Madness but my internet connection sucks an a-hole!
The Roots - The Seed(2.0)
Can't You See - The Marshall Tucker Band
"Read a Book" by Bomani D'Mite Armah. If you hate rap you should listen to it. If you love rap you should listen to it.
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/Nwl-NY0YmIM&hl=en[/flash]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Seventeen by Winger.... I know.. I know... someone give me a shoe to eat, quick...
New Orleans - Kid Rock
Punk Goes Crunk and Punk Goes Pop 1 and 2
Ask The Lonely - Journey
Good Friday - The Black Crowes
the Daisy sour cream commercial song is stuck in my head... aaarrrrggghhhhh!
Dust in the Wind - Kansas

You're my boy Blue!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Joe sand his feet and then eat it.

i may puke
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Some crap that the lab assistant is playing....
Wowie Groovie !
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, and not too sure if I care...

Has anyone bought the new Papa Roach CD? I had their Getting Away With Murder CD and loved it. Is the new one as good?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
i think they suck...emo dooshes
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:emo dooshes

I agree, to a point, with that. But I think they make good music.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Get Rhythm - Johnny Cash
Two Step Remix - Unk, T Pain, Jim Jones, E40
Bush - Greedy fly
Sports Center
Wowie Groovie !
... the real version of the HW naive song.
Bright Side of the Road - Van Morrison
A teleconference that I have no part in...my co-worker refuses to uses the wireless headset that we have or simply hold the phone reciever, so instead, everyone gets to listen in over her speaker phone.