Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the last movie you watched
Friday the 13th.
Newsies. First time I've seen it. I enjoyed it a lot more than I would have before the Bale meltdown.
The Deal. It was actually better than I expected.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Doomsday- rented it when it first came out, and i bought it used for 10 bucks. F----in' A!
Rendition......Wow!
Terms Of Endearment
Dawn of the Dead, and if there's time I'd like to slip in a showing of The Wrestler before Oscar tonight
Wowie Groovie !
The Sum of All Fears... still one of my top five favorites.
Jackass Number Two
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Home video of my wife when she was 8.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Admin Wrote:Jackass Number Two

Don't ever waste your money on renting or buying Jackass 2.5. It's basically thirty minutes of stuff that sucked too much to get into Number Two, and another thirty minutes of interviews.
Oceans 11.
"He's just not that into you"......only because I was obligated to.....

Sucked a big fat donkey dick. -2/5

edit: Do what ever you have to do in order to get out if it.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
When will females ever learn to not take guys to chick flicks??? It's just cruel.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Tropic Thunder - Robert Downey JR is awesome in this.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
forrest gump. i barely ever sit and watch a movie, but i just got a new tv, and it was in hd.
The Changeling
Taxi Driver
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Across the Universe.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Torque Wrote:Slumdog Millionaire. One of the best movies I've seen in a while. As was Gran Torino.

slumdog was a great movie, it deserved the awards it got.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Friday the 13th.

Opening night was the best, great crowd of people, there was cheering and applause!!

And I've seen it two more times since...Yeah, it's awesome :o
murph383 Wrote:Friday the 13th.

Opening night was the best, great crowd of people, there was cheering and applause!!

I will never understand why people pay to see a movie at the theaters more than once.

How much did you pay for each ticket?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
murph383 Wrote:Friday the 13th.

I will never understand why people pay to see a movie at the theaters more than once.

When I was a kid my buddy went to see Jurassic Park 11 times in the theater. Yes, his mom paid for it each time.
Jiggy Wrote:When I was a kid my buddy went to see Jurassic Park 11 times in the theater. Yes, his mom paid for it each time.

wow, I could barley sit through that stupid movie once.
Jiggy Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I will never understand why people pay to see a movie at the theaters more than once.

When I was a kid my buddy went to see Jurassic Park 11 times in the theater. Yes, his mom paid for it each time.

His mother needs to be kicked in the fishy smelling taco.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
step brothers
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Street Fighter. it sucked, last time i let the boyfriend pick a movie...
Goodfellas.
Quarantine - Mediocre.
The World's Fastest Indian. My wife kept asking where the indians were until one showed up about halfway through. She didn't realize that Indian is also a motorcycle brand. Wink
Bangkok Dangerous - Cool action/thriller flick.
Miracle at St. Anna - Amazing film.
The Family Man - every married couple needs to watch this.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
"Private Fears in Public Places"--Says a lot about the human experience........finding love sucks!
The Watchmen ! ! !

OMG Talk about awesome on top of Amazing
Wowie Groovie !
IGOR - just finished. I used to think CG family films were an oversaturated burden...however I think Kung Fu Panda really turned that shit around, and now IGOR was pretty good..there's only few times I've seen someone get killed by song and dance.
Titan ! Wrote:The Watchmen ! ! !

OMG Talk about awesome on top of Amazing
[Image: motivator3266121.jpg]
Tinge-Ling?

like a city in China?
Dude, you don't need to be a nerd to enjoy that movie. There's only 1 genuine super powered individual in it, and the entire story is self contained, you don't need to know 20 years of comic book history to understand what's going on.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Dude, you don't need to be a nerd to enjoy that movie. There's only 1 genuine super powered individual in it, and the entire story is self contained, you don't need to know 20 years of comic book history to understand what's going on.

I know I was just bored and needed to pick you you about something

as far as the misspell goes I was not really 100% attentive when i did the poster thus didn't notice the extra letter.
Watchmen for me also, I was very happy with it.