Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
i've never ice skated, downhill skiied, or snowboarded
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dingdongyo Wrote:i am a terrible ice skater.

Just got a visual on that . . . except you look like Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore!!

Shooter: I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
Happy: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I've never ice skated, skied, snowboarded, water skied or sailed.
I've never been on a roller coaster, the tilt-a-whirl, or those huge ships that go back and fourth over and over and over again...get nauseous just thinking about it. Yeah, I'm fun to take to the amusement park.
I used to be able to type with my toes. I haven't tried it a couple of years, though.

Also, I found out when I was younger that when you get ear infections and your ear canal closes, the phlegm-y nastiness gets trapped and can cause your eardrum to rupter to release the pressure. That was a fun lesson.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:I used to be able to type with my toes. I haven't tried it a couple of years, though.

Also, I found out when I was younger that when you get ear infections and your ear canal closes, the phlegm-y nastiness gets trapped and can cause your eardrum to rupter to release the pressure. That was a fun lesson.
text me with your toes, and i'll really be impressed.
also, ouch @ exploding snot ear.

i've actually met maybe 5% of my facebook friends. half of them don't even understand english.
Something even I forget about from time to time, I was a child model for Mattel toys once.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
I do not listen to music stations on the radio. I listen to all sports-talk stations and the podcast of fbhw.
i often time how long the stream stays continuous while i pee
My best friend in second grade was a black kid. Found out later in life my dad is a closet racist. I guess I was sticking it to the man, huh!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I drowned when I was five years old and was legally dead for a couple of minutes.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I am legally blind.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I had a brain tumor.
sunshyne Wrote:I had a brain tumor.

wow....

i have a ball cyst Undecided not like a brain tumor but can still be scary to a dude ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I am addicted to the scent of a new vinyl shower curtain.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I can say the alphabet backwards at the same normal speed I can say it forward.
hotzester Wrote:I can say the alphabet backwards at the same normal speed I can say it forward.

You've been given sobriety tests that many times?
dingdongyo Wrote:i often time how long the stream stays continuous while i pee

stop watch or Mississippi method? Do you document as well?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

wow....

i have a ball cyst Undecided not like a brain tumor but can still be scary to a dude ;D

I had an ovarian cyst the size of a softball. Never even knew it was there til my doctor found it.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I had an ovarian cyst the size of a softball. Never even knew it was there til my doctor found it.

Jeebus.....when was that?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I can touch my nose with my tongue.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I can touch my nose with my tongue.

Me too!
Admin Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I had an ovarian cyst the size of a softball. Never even knew it was there til my doctor found it.

Jeebus.....when was that?

Like a year and a half ago.
That's what she said.
Queenie Wrote:I am legally blind.

both of these just blew my mind.
I can see with my contacts, but my prescription is -6.75. I wasn't born this way. I refused to wear my glasses when I was in first grade through sixth grade. By the time I was made to wear them, I had strained the muscles in my eyes so much, my prescription went from like -1.25 to -5.50.
Queenie Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:I can touch my nose with my tongue.

Me too!
hell, that's easy...Even I can touch your nose with my tongue...
Continuing on the blind theme...I am legally blind in my left eye only. My right eye is 20/20.

Yeah, I have issues. My body hates me.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
what is the number for being considered leagally blind?
20/200 in the better eye after maximum correction.
I've para sailed and bought my girlfriend pickles for a birthday present
I'm learning to bellydance. If I ever get any good (by good I mean somewhere well beyond the show of minimum coordination I am capable of now) I will show you.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
hotzester Wrote:20/200 in the better eye after maximum correction.

Ok, i'm not legally blind then, as I have always been told.

However, if I don't have my contacts in, and if you are futher than 1 foot away from me, you are just a blob. And even being 1 foot from me, I cannot make out distinguishing marks (eye color, gender, whether you have ears, etc.). I can only tell it is a person.
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Me too!
hell, that's easy...Even I can touch your nose with my tongue...

That wasn't my nose you were touching with your tongue . . . Wink

it was my ear
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:hell, that's easy...Even I can touch your nose with my tongue...

That wasn't my nose you were touching with your tongue . . . Wink

it was my ear

I never was good at Anatomy...

( So that's why they wouldn't let me do the Hokey Pokey.)
Quote:That wasn't my nose you were touching with your tongue . . .

Yet oddly, it still smelled.

Sorry, Queenie. It had to be done.
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:That wasn't my nose you were touching with your tongue . . .

Yet oddly, it still smelled.

Sorry, Queenie. It had to be done.

[Image: funny-pictures-cat-challenges-you-to-a-fight.jpg]
I have a fear of ladders.
dolph Wrote:I have a fear of ladders.

Does Wendy have to climb those for you too? Wink

Like she has to fight your fights for you??
I can bend my fingers on my right hand all the way back, keeping them straight so they lay flat on the back of my hand.
zetsyuk Wrote:I can bend my fingers on my right hand all the way back, keeping them straight so they lay flat on the back of my hand.
i just tried it and cursed you.

i weigh approximately 180 pounds. and 50 of it is ass.
Krystal Wrote:I'm learning to bellydance. If I ever get any good (by good I mean somewhere well beyond the show of minimum coordination I am capable of now) I will show you.

Hey, I'm starting belly-dancing Jan. 27th! I can't wait! I've heard it's a great work-out!