Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
Jiggy Wrote:Am I missing anything?

I think each of you needs one of these...and then you should be set!.

[Image: dork.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Poor Howie. You will be the first to go.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
please...first to go...

I'm a gun toting, fire fighting, eagle scout, farmer. Your bluegrass band of hooligans would be lucky to have me.

Wink
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:please...first to go...

I'm a gun toting, fire fighting, eagle scout, farmer. Your bluegrass band of hooligans would be lucky to have me.

Wink

Excuse me? We also have bar tenders!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yea, it is a DRUNK bluegrass band of hooligans. Get it right howie.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:How bout a couple kegs? maybe one of our TN posters can bring the moonshine equipment?

\o/ for moonshine
What? I didn't do it.
A DRUNK bluegrass band of hooligans who will be carrying and asortment of swords, shotguns, AK-47's, knives, LAW rockets, and .50 cal machine guns driving Mad Max cars.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Hey Jiggy, how about your designated drinkers. You just gonna leave me and dino out for the Zombies to eat?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie I think your second job is Hostage Negoitiater, as the one who must be obeyed I would think even zombies have to listen to you.
I accept that challenge.

Do I really have to try and get the Docktor released if he is captured? Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
0rz0ski Wrote:I'll make food. Burgers, steaks, spaghetti, chicken, lasagna, tacos, any form of dessert.

I'll help with cooking!! As long as no one says "what are we having for dinner" You'll get what you get, when you get it! If you keep asking we will throw you out to the zombies! Wink
What are we having for dinner?
Your mother
Oh snap, the zombiegeddons hasn't even happened yet already tensions are high.

You're all doomed.
No tension......just what we say to most questions at work! Murph will think it's funny!!
No your entire system is imploding. I will have nothing to do with this disaster-to-be.
Uh, so I got a new xbox magazine today and I was reading through it and came across this:

[Image: IMG.jpg]

I think they know something we don't know...start the preparations people...we don't have much time....GO, GO, GO, GO!
Doktor Wrote:I find your lack of faith disturbing...

0rz0ski Wrote:I find your lack of mental stability scary as shit.

Big Grin Literally Laughing Out loud, quite possibly the funniest exchange in this thread.

And it looks like Howie is our second volunteer for the Bait Squad. Don't worry Howie, we'll bury you with a vest covered in all those buttons.
Wowie Groovie !
They're called "FLAIR"

Like the Jews wore because the Nazis made them

:|
Doktor Wrote:They're called "FLAIR"

effing Godwin's Law...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
zdunklee Wrote:Uh, so I got a new xbox magazine today and I was reading through it and came across this:

[Image: IMG.jpg]

I think they know something we don't know...start the preparations people...we don't have much time....GO, GO, GO, GO!

Does it say anything about Bluegrass bands? We're going to be more prepared than anyone!!!!
Titan ! Wrote:And it looks like Howie is our second volunteer for the Bait Squad. Don't worry Howie, we'll bury you with a vest covered in all those buttons.

We might need Howie, because this is how he describes himself:

Quote:I'm a gun toting, fire fighting, eagle scout, farmer

He's too useful to leave as bait.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
you may want what woot is selling today

www.woot.com
I guess we can keep Howie, as long as he plays nice. If someone decides to try and use a flamethrower and the zombies become walking undead torches, it might be useful to have a trained firefighter around, but just so you know Howie, I can do all the things you mentioned and more, so, if it came down to it, we probably could use you as bait.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Don't let Howie fool you guys. He secretly wants to be JD from Scrubs.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
0rz0ski Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:They're called "FLAIR"

effing Godwin's Law...

It's a reference to Office Space... :|
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you may want what woot is selling today

www.woot.com

Howie, if you can woot us up some of them fancy radiomajigs I'll gladly take you off the bait squad
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you may want what woot is selling today

www.woot.com

Howie, if you can woot us up some of them fancy radiomajigs I'll gladly take you off the bait squad

Right, because as it stands all of your "practical" skills can not compare to the destruction a bluegrass band could cause anyway.
Jiggy, don't forget that Howie would also be able to command the cows, thus he could make them form a protective wall around us that the zombies have to get through first.
zdunklee Wrote:Jiggy, don't forget that Howie would also be able to command the cows, thus he could make them form a protective wall around us that the zombies have to get through first.

Fine, but he eats one square a day and sits in the back of the bus.
Don't worry we will get howie his own special short bus.
Titan ! Wrote:we should probably all learn karate too.
5 learn karate

Titan, as security director does this get your approval as the official fighting style?

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/tEmRF7ZOqSU&hl=en[/flash]
I think that good old fashioned US Marine combat style would serve us a lot better than this flashy "all for me" fightin ninja BS.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/UFeHoMhuz7A&hl=en[/flash]
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Guess what Jiggy got today?
I'm going to be prepared to take names now!
[Image: ZombieSurvivalB.jpg]
I'm gonna have to say I think the Marine's fighting system will probably serve our needs better, however I do think that being able to do a back flip and disappear would be pretty handy, maybe we can make a hybrid system ?

ALSO ! ! !

! ! !VERY VERY IMPORTANT ! ! !

we need 3 or more members to form a love triangle that tragically ends in the death of one of our members. I nominate Howie, Jiggy, and Zdunklee I'll leave it to you guys to figure out who's the pitcher/catcher and who lives and dies and what not.
Wowie Groovie !
Sorry titan, me and jiggy already have 2 jobs. It's gonna have to be you, howie and krystal and krystal can die at the end since she's a zombie anyway, leaving you and howie to enjoy the rest of your days together.
I got 2 jobs too, so maybe Liser, Krystal, and one of the strippers ?

Maybe it doesn't need to be a love triangle, but all romances in zombis movies usually turn out bad for one of the couple.

1. No eating the zombies
2. No effing the zombies
3. bring your own ammo
4. no zombie strippers
5 learn our Marine Corps hybrid backflip disappear fighting system
6 All romance must end tragically
7 dont skip band practice
Wowie Groovie !
I'll be the one who dies. Love doesn't suit me!
mainerliser Wrote:I'll be the one who dies. Love doesn't suit me!

No, we can't have this. You're the cook!! If anyone needs to go it's Howie. The only thing he can offer to our group is scouting and tracking. We are going to need more practical skills than that. If he can't tune a banjo he needs to go.
I agree with Jiggy on this one.....wow that feels weird to say...