Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's What She Said and Other Quotes Taken Out of Context
Howie_Feltersnatch: if being a creeper is cool consider me miles davis
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Howie_Feltersnatch: i'm totally tired of fucking water samples

Howie_Feltersnatch: "all the samples from Howie are high in semen...."
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
philly mike-was taking trash out to a dumpster and on my way back to the yard had an encounter with what i think was a male
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
0rz0ski Wrote:Call in topic 1: I was a stupid kid because...

I touched it to the tip of my tounge. Salty. and the biggest ones I'd ever seen. Naturally, I ate about a handful.

Yeah, I was 8 years old...old enough to know better...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I'm fairly certain that I did not say that.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Howie-nice he lasted 3 days
plumpenut Wrote:Howie-nice he lasted 3 days

what? where?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f...els#p16362

I figured you would ask.....from way back in the day
Opus: After restarting and screwing with it for about 10 minutes.. I finally realized the batteries were dead.

krystal: My vagina makes me vindictive.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson: yea i might just keep it zipped

XxtriplebeamxX - Mmmm... That's good dookie.
It was said here at home, but I put it here cause he's a board member too. Smile
What? I didn't do it.
Wiener_Poopie: fuck me eyes!!!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie_Feltersnatch: i could cut glass with these nipples

Mad_Dog: I may be old and creepy but atleast Im not packing fudge

Howie_Feltersnatch: 'i keep farting glitter'

0rz0ski: do it without using your hands, like we do

0rz0ski: didn't think I was woman enough to eat one
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Opus: ... just what I see and feel myself.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Opus: ... just what I see and feel myself.

this makes you fair game
krystal: What's for lunch, Q?
Queenie: hot johnsonville weiner

Queenie: i tried to cool it off with my cottage cheese and pineapple
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Allyson: i like weiner
Queenie Wrote:Allyson: i like weiner

Who doesn't?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Allyson: i like weiner

Who doesn't?

We all know that both Howie and Poopie do, in fact, like wiener.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Queenie: well fuck me running
Howie_Feltersnatch: cause i think he really thinks i want to diddle in his pooter.

you make this too easy...
that is an incomplete quote.

FOUL!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:that is an incomplete quote.

FOUL!

That makes it out-of-context. Unless he just took random words from your sentence and put them together... that's a foul.
krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:that is an incomplete quote.

FOUL!

That makes it out-of-context. Unless he just took random words from your sentence and put them together... that's a foul.

Fine, this is a Jihad!
Jeeze Howie, Man up, cause your the one who started this awsomely harsh thread.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
0rz0ski: I believe there's a slot
0rz0ski: looks like a tap system, hang on
0rz0ski: I just faceboob her
That's what she said.
Allyson: i love penis
Howie_Feltersnatch: penises are ugly but fun to play with
krystal Wrote:Howie_Feltersnatch: penises are ugly but fun to play with

I knew he'd admit it eventually.
admin: usually there is some sort of forewarning but this time I just grabbed her head and held it there

Howie_Feltersnatch: the trick to a good sandwhich is to not let the meats touch

Allyson: i'd eat it

Howie_Feltersnatch: so i accidentally fingerbanged my dog once....so what
Howie_Feltersnatch: his words: "yah I fucked the cat, you're just pisseed cause you didn't get a piece"
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie_Feltersnatch: yes, he showed me