Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see you
sluttynurse Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Very rarely

You probably wouldn't like me very much then. A bit of a lush...that's probably why I've got so many wild stories to tell.

I have a few wild stories to tell because I too was a bit of a lush, but I decided that I would rather remember the things that happen to me rather than live in a fuzzy haze.... to each his own thoughSmile as long as you don't drink and drive, I am cool with people drinking.
[Image: mfbf4123ff45ab9c9efa77cfy6.jpg]
[Image: m3deb77cb37f7e4a909e59dgt0.jpg]
cassierae Wrote:[Image: mfbf4123ff45ab9c9efa77cfy6.jpg]

Welcome back. Where you been ?
Wowie Groovie !
I've just forgotten about logging in all this time. :-)
I wish she (the cat) were that peaceful now.. Lately, all she does is yowl because she's in heat... I'm seriously wanting to kill her half the time

[Image: HPIM1018.jpg]

[Image: heart-1.jpg]
Titan ! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way but I think that if you are worried about stalkers, photo requests, spousal jealousy or basically not wanting to be known or seen outside of here or how you look in real life you shouldn't flirt or anything like that. I am not saying don't join in conversation or anything, but once you start speaking flirtatiously/sexually and saying explicit things you are inviting pic requests on a message board especially if you are a female on one with a bunch of guys.

Slutty, you know I love you but I gotta agree with him here just a bit.

But only a little, you have the right to flirt and have fun as much as you want, just know that guys will be guys.

I understand the pic requests. I'm curious what some posters look like and like putting names with faces. I was just explaining why I feel I shouldn't post mine. I don't mind the requests though.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Slutty, you know I love you but I gotta agree with him here just a bit.

But only a little, you have the right to flirt and have fun as much as you want, just know that guys will be guys.

I understand the pic requests. I'm curious what some posters look like and like putting names with faces. I was just explaining why I feel I shouldn't post mine. I don't mind the requests though.

I think it's actually quite a compliment that people ask for your photo. But don't forget, hot avatar = hot person until proven otherwise.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I think it's actually quite a compliment that people ask for your photo. But don't forget, hot avatar = hot person until proven otherwise.

i make the opposite assumption: unless it looks like a real picture of a real person that could actually be the one behind the keyboard, a hot avatar makes my minger sense tingle.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I think it's actually quite a compliment that people ask for your photo. But don't forget, hot avatar = hot person until proven otherwise.

i make the opposite assumption: unless it looks like a real picture of a real person (and they are attractive, of course), hot avatar makes my minger sense tingle.

That's funny. Biff Mayhem already tried to assure everyone I'm not a minger since he's seen what I look like. Everyone has their own taste though.
sluttynurse Wrote:That's funny. Biff Mayhem already tried to assure everyone I'm not a minger since he's seen what I look like. Everyone has their own taste though.

i meant in general. i think everybody has already been sold on how hot you are, considering the massive debate that already happened. it's cool.
dingdongyo Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:That's funny. Biff Mayhem already tried to assure everyone I'm not a minger since he's seen what I look like. Everyone has their own taste though.

i meant in general. i think everybody has already been sold on how hot you are, considering the massive debate that already happened. it's cool.

OK...Let us never speak of it again. ;D
i've noticed there are actually quite a few cuties on this board with goofy or sexless or otherwise non-bone-inducing avatars. i'd name examples, but i'm not comfortable being so douche-y.

besides, they know who they are...

that's right... mr. zee....
dingdongyo Wrote:i've noticed there are actually quite a few cuties on this board with goofy or sexless or otherwise non-bone-inducing avatars. i'd name examples, but i'm not comfortable being so douche-y.

I agree with your initial statement... but you lost me when you referenced me. Are you suggesting that my avatar is such a smoking hottie that I'm ugly?
Zee Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i've noticed there are actually quite a few cuties on this board with goofy or sexless or otherwise non-bone-inducing avatars. i'd name examples, but i'm not comfortable being so douche-y.

I agree with your initial statement... but you lost me when you referenced me. Are you suggesting that my avatar is such a smoking hottie that I'm ugly?

don't you know the rules of comedy? it's pretty simple:
if i hit on a woman, it's smarmy.
if i hit on a man, it's funny.

wanna leg wrestle?
Zee Wrote:

thats EXACTLY what he was saying
Peachs Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I agree with your initial statement... but you lost me when you referenced me. Are you suggesting that my avatar is such a smoking hottie that I'm ugly?

thats EXACTLY what he was saying

Well, he is exactly right then.

dingdongyo Wrote:don't you know the rules of comedy? it's pretty simple:

wanna leg wrestle?

Please tell me more about the rules of comedy. I don't get out much so I am clueless.

Leg wrestle... not so much. Let me know if you ever want to wrestle shirtless in canola oil though.
Zee Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:thats EXACTLY what he was saying

Well, he is exactly right then.

dingdongyo Wrote:don't you know the rules of comedy? it's pretty simple:

wanna leg wrestle?

Please tell me more about the rules of comedy. I don't get out much so I am clueless.

Leg wrestle... not so much. Let me know if you ever want to wrestle shirtless in canola oil though.

lime jello is better.. Smile
Peachs Wrote:lime jello is better.. Smile

great idea. i'm all for it, if zee doesn't mind getting a few chest hairs on his tongue
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:if you want to imagine weinerpoopie (as he hasn't posted a picture) just imagine my photo but skinny
That is true... I can attest since I know em both... Dr.Weinerpoopie is a slightly shorter version of Howie.... cept of course with a janitors uniform and ever-present mop and bucket....

He does not look like cyber santa contrary to popular belief...
dingdongyo Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:lime jello is better.. Smile

great idea. i'm all for it, if zee doesn't mind getting a few chest hairs on his tongue

Lime Jello?!?! Yet another thread gone completely mad by sexual inuendos!!!!Smile
boizalynne Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:great idea. i'm all for it, if zee doesn't mind getting a few chest hairs on his tongue

Lime Jello?!?! Yet another thread gone completely mad by sexual inuendos!!!!Smile

yeah... that's just how i roll
cassierae Wrote:[Image: mfbf4123ff45ab9c9efa77cfy6.jpg]
Oh great. Not only is your sig one of the best movie quotes ever, but you have to be all kinds of cute and 20 years too young for me. Maybe I'll just stab myself in the face with a soldering iron.
dasbow Wrote:Oh great. Not only is your sig one of the best movie quotes ever, but you have to be all kinds of cute and 20 years too young for me. Maybe I'll just stab myself in the face with a soldering iron.

smarmy. refer to the rules of comedy.

maybe i need to do a workshop or something?
Since I forced my little sister to join, I figured I would post her picture here in the LETS SEE YOU forum... for anyone who is interested... [Image: TiffynME.jpg] This is her and I together. [Image: Eatingme.jpg]And this is her eating my hand....
Here's one of me and my whore ex-girlfriend.

[Image: coooote.jpg]
Mark the Valet Wrote:Here's one of me and my whore ex-girlfriend.

Are you really a valet and if so, where?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Mark the Valet Wrote:Here's one of me and my whore ex-girlfriend.

Queenie, have you seen this one running around on the island?
Queenie Wrote:Are you really a valet and if so, where?

I'm a valet in Nashville. I call in to the show from time to time and talk about my antics and interactions with celebrities I meet through the job.
Just to be fair, here's one of me and my CURRENT girlfriend.

[Image: girlfriend.jpg]
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Are you really a valet and if so, where?

I'm a valet in Nashville. I call in to the show from time to time and talk about my antics and interactions with celebrities I meet through the job.

Dude, we can see your from the Nash. As are we, WHERE in the Nash??
Mark the Valet Wrote:Just to be fair, here's one of me and my CURRENT girlfriend.

[Image: girlfriend.jpg]

Your new girl is WAY hotter!
jus' P Wrote:Dude, we can see your from the Nash. As are we, WHERE in the Nash??
Oh! Right. The uh, location thing on the side.
I'm retarded.
I work at the Marriott Vanderbilt.
Nobody with a whore ex-girlfriend need to be pulling out pictures of her. I'll help you out.

Zee Wrote:Nobody with a whore ex-girlfriend need to be pulling out pictures of her. I'll help you out.

One million times better.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Dude, we can see your from the Nash. As are we, WHERE in the Nash??
I'm retarded.

Oh crap . . .you have to endure the smell of Ruth Chris constantly . . . they are the best!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Mark the Valet Wrote:
I'm retarded.

Queen of WI works the corner of Church and 7th ..er.. a not actually "working" the corner...and I work off 53rd in West Nash
jus' P Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:Oh! Right. The uh, location thing on the side.
I'm retarded.

Queen of WI works the corner of Church and 7th ..er.. a not actually "working" the corner...and I work off 53rd in West Nash

Nice honey . . real nice!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Yet another Baberham Lincoln that listens to FB&HW....I've had more luck getting pics of girls with this thread than they have with their morning show....

I should be the intern of Poon or Poontern...nah thats sould like crap

Biff Make it happen

just noticed this, glad i could help with the new name. wish i had a cool intern name.
and a new pic because that last one i put was crap.

[Image: beck1tw4.th.jpg]
Jo Wrote:and a new pic because that last one i put was crap.

[Image: beck1tw4.th.jpg]

And again I say :o
Wowie Groovie !