Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:A teleconference that I have no part in...my co-worker refuses to uses the wireless headset that we have or simply hold the phone reciever, so instead, everyone gets to listen in over her speaker phone.

She's probably a cell phone loud talker too, right?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
not just cell phone...she's a loud phone talker...it's insane!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:not just cell phone...she's a loud phone talker...it's insane!

It's Tuesday, go punch her in the face.
Wowie Groovie !
George Strait.
bicycle by queen
Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane
DP show
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
AC/DC
plumpenut Wrote:DP show

Double Penetration ? There's a show about that ?

what channel ?
Wowie Groovie !
Slipknot - Circle.
Hootie and the Blowfish. Just one more reason to believe that I have awesome taste in music.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Silverchair - Suicidal Dreams
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The Dresden Dolls - Miss Me. Very creeptastic song
There are two kinds of people on the Earth. Those who like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops and those who don't like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops.
My kids fighting with my wife.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
my baby scream and cry and snot
a movie on tv...
Some radio programme entitled The Free Beer and Hot Wings Mornin Show, apparently it's all the rage with the young folk
Wowie Groovie !
Coal Chamber - Fiend
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - Bloodhound Gang

"put the you-know-what in the you-know-where"
Todays' podcast.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Coal Chamber - Fiend

awesome ^

tool-stinkfist live from panoma
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Pink Floyd
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - Bloodhound Gang

"put the you-know-what in the you-know-where"

Vulcanize the whoopie stick, in the ham wallet.

Hefty Fine is a good album, I enjoy nearly every song on it.
I am listening to soft relaxing piano music through the baby monitor.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
"Bawitdaba" - Kid Rock
"Nothing good can come from staying with normal people." - Harry McDougal, Outlaw Star
admin Wrote:I am listening to soft relaxing piano music through the baby monitor.

very cool
New LAME bumpers for FBHW....
There are two kinds of people on the Earth. Those who like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops and those who don't like Dum Dum Root Beer flavored lollipops.
Charmed
WGRD - 97.9 online
I like it, I like it alot. Big Grin
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire. I effing love this song. Either I like it because it reminds me of an '80s song, or I'm finally getting back into popular music again, I don't know which. I hope I like their other stuff, as well.
Beck - Where it's at...meh
The Nurse Who Loved Me~A Perfect Circle
"I'm taking her home with me all dressed in white
She's got everything I need pharmacy keys
She's falling hard for me I can see it in her eyes
She acts just like a nurse with all the other guys"
NURSES! BRAINLESS SLUTS!

I couldn't resist. Maybe I have Tourette's?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Smells like teen spirit Nirvana

Iron Man~ Ozzy

Last Resort ~ Papa Roach
Wowie Groovie !
pearl jam - breath
cat yowling.... gonna killit....
Nena - 99 Luftballoons (the English version, as I do not speak German)

I am a musical dork.
I have mother effing Cascada - Everytime We Touch stuck in my head. GAHH WHAT THE HELL I DON'T LISTEN TO DANCE MUSIC WHY IS MY BRAIN BROKEN????
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I have mother effing Cascada - Everytime We Touch stuck in my head. GAHH WHAT THE HELL I DON'T LISTEN TO DANCE MUSIC WHY IS MY BRAIN BROKEN????

because god hates you sweetie... but really, I have the numa numa song in my head because the bf called earlier and it's his ringtone and now its stuck there.
Tift Merritt's Trouble Over Me. You've read my mind, Ms. Tift Merritt.