Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
I thought I was the cook!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
How about if we make Orz and Liser Co-executives in charge of making sure that we eat ? And then, they in turn can assign a "Chef of the day" as they feel fits the need ?
Wowie Groovie !
As long as we get fed, that's fine with me.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I have another question...how are we going to repopulate earth? I'm assuming that the zombies will devastate the earth, and survivors will be in pockets around the earth. Are we going to have "official breeders" like they did in "The White Plague", or will we resort to cloning?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I think official breeders is a good idea. They probably need jeep driving and spoon playing skills in their genes.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Wait. I thought that in the case of repopulating the world everyone got to help out. Except those who can't find partners.
Eff repopulating.

You're just trying to survive, now you're going to bring about a bunch of Effing inbred generations henceforth Eff that shit.
Krystal Wrote:... Except those who can't find partners.

There goes Titan's chances...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Doktor Wrote:eff repopulating.

You're just trying to survive, now you're going to bring about a bunch of effing inbred generations henceforth eff that shit.

You're just mad no one wants to have sex with you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I nominate the movie Idiocracy as evidence as to why Doktor should not breed. Gotta stop that future from happening.

Rock Monster Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:... Except those who can't find partners.

There goes Titan's chances...

Wow another sick burn Big Grin
Wowie Groovie !
I agree that repopulation is not needed to be a forced thing. I think that the world could do with a fewer number of people for a while.
Apparently Titan is taking it from all sides today (not that it is any different than a normal day) but I think Monday has just turned into pick on Titan day. What a great way for everyone to start off the week.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
0rz0ski Wrote:I nominate the movie Idiocracy as evidence as to why Doktor should not breed. Gotta stop that future from happening.

Humanity Effed up once, I won't let it happen again.
We will survive until we die out, or pay the consequences.
I'm not doing any repopulation any time soon. But I can practice like hell !!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
That's the spirit Mad Dog. Make the best of it.
zdunklee Wrote:Apparently Titan is taking it from all sides today (not that it is any different than a normal day) but I think Monday has just turned into pick on Titan day. What a great way for everyone to start off the week.

I think everyday is Pick on Titan day just by default, when Wednesday rolls around and it's Howie's turn it's like a day off for me.

And if we're not going to rebuild, and re populate we may as well just eat lead ourselves, no reason to bother fighting the undead if we're just going to die off of old age
Wowie Groovie !
because old age is better than being eaten alive and/or torn to pieces IMO
Yeah but the entire essence of humanity is not only to survive but to continue to survive.
Wowie Groovie !
And that ends here.
No, it's just the beauty industry that's going to kill us all.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/tRnp4UPI-Qk&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/DvR3r2yW6Fk&hl=en[/flash]

Man...what advertising firm comes up with this?

this is a fact: the umbrella corp. is real.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Doktor Wrote:And that ends here.

Well pal, feel free to empty your own veins into the dirt, I plan to do all that I can to continue my species

LOL Orzo your post makes me want to put my RE DVDs in the player again
Wowie Groovie !
If this doesn't destroy the zombies, God help us all!
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/uEjjkqGVgNs&hl=en[/flash]

You're just trying to survive, now you're going to bring about a bunch of effing inbred generations henceforth eff that shit.

Doktor Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I nominate the movie Idiocracy as evidence as to why Doktor should not breed. Gotta stop that future from happening.

Humanity effed up once, I won't let it happen again.
We will survive until we die out, or pay the consequences.

Doktor Wrote:because old age is better than being eaten alive and/or torn to pieces IMO

Doktor is acting like a Zombie doppleganger. We may need to resort to extreme measures.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
For those that still feel the urge to eff the zombies and have a relationship with them, here's a wedding cake topper for you.

[Image: il_fullxfull.57877533.jpg]

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref...d=21220612

Mad Dog Wrote:

Doktor is acting like a Zombie doppleganger. We may need to resort to extreme measures.

What's the point of surviving if we aren't going to repopulate??? Seriously, if the human race is going to die off anyway, then I want to be the one to choose who comes into the compound.
Repopulate for what? Why?

Just because someone holed up in their basement doesn't mean they should be able to spawn.

As the resident Doktor, My evaluation is final.
Doktor Wrote:Repopulate for what? Why?

Just because someone holed up in their basement doesn't mean they should be able to spawn.

As the resident Doktor, My evaluation is final.

That's why we have specific breeders, although, in most circumstances, survival does indicate worthiness to breed. Unless the only reason they survived is because they were in their basement playing videogames.

So by elimating the lucky ones, you'll focus on the ones who survived by will, strength, speed and Intelligence?

Worthy, but for how long? How many generations can you make before humanity is nothing left but inbred neanderthals. Good luck with that.
Then what's the whole point of fighting the apocolypse??? You might as well die at the beginning because you're going to die anyway. There is no point of surviving unless you're making future generations to keep up the good fight. Holy Christ! Better hope we don't run out of condoms because I don't know anyone willing to give up the world's greatest entertainment: SEX!!!
Oh you kids and you're skewed sense of what is important. Wink
He is not going to be in the same place as me. He wouldn't have to survive the zombies.
...can you translate that?
You'd probably have to worry about me, not the zombies. I can't read half of these posts without wanting to slap the shit out of you. If you lived that close to me, I would kill you. And I'm a very easygoing person, but you get to me for some reason.
Well, I plan on having a kid or two anyway. If my husband and I have to wait until the undead are exterminated to have one, so be it. But having sex just with the purpose of reproduction takes the fun out of it. Sort of like watching your cycle and scheduling sex so you can have sex during your ovulation, and the sole purpose is getting pregnant.
Then it becomes work.

I think there will be enough survivors besides us to survive (God willing) and people will find each and the world will repopulate naturally.
sunshyne Wrote:Well, I plan on having a kid or two anyway. If my husband and I have to wait until the undead are exterminated to have one, so be it. But having sex just with the purpose of reproduction takes the fun out of it. Sort of like watching your cycle and scheduling sex so you can have sex during your ovulation, and the sole purpose is getting pregnant.
Then it becomes work.

I think there will be enough survivors besides us to survive (God willing) and people will find each and the world will repopulate naturally.

Plus, we'll need the entertainment.
Krystal Wrote:You'd probably have to worry about me, not the zombies. I can't read half of these posts without wanting to slap the shit out of you. If you lived that close to me, I would kill you. And I'm a very easygoing person, but you get to me for some reason.

Nashville isn't THAT far from Murfreesboro.

But you'd kill based on what? I have differenet beliefs?
Lol. Easygoing.
That you annoy the piss out of me. I just don't get how you are against procreation in that sense. If you don't procreate, the zombies will win eventually because there would be more of them than us. And they don't age.
Zombies decompose, and rot to dust.
Usually it takes around 5 years if they're not fed.

But in the event of this fictional scenario becoming a reality, you shant worry about me,just stay out my way.