Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's What She Said and Other Quotes Taken Out of Context
0rz0ski: my aunt does that, dino, with her baby goats
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
0rz0ski: its all dark and seedy inside
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Mad_Dog: and I'm sweating all over my Keyboard
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Mad_Dog: i need to go get a washcloth and wipe off a bit
Mark_the_Valet: peanut butter and penis sandwich anyone?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Mark_the_Valet: peanut butter and penis sandwich anyone?

Hey! This was me... Don't give Mark all the creep-points.

Also, it's kind of like a banana boat, just to clarify. Know what I'm talking about?
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
MARRISSA: I gave Mark head inthe car on the way over
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski: it was off, I have a loud vibrator
MARISSA Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Mark_the_Valet: peanut butter and penis sandwich anyone?

Hey! This was me... Don't give Mark all the creep-points.

Also, it's kind of like a banana boat, just to clarify. Know what I'm talking about?

aren't the bananas split in a banana boat!?!?!?!? :o
Howie_Feltersnatch: i am mostly not excited about their butt cleanings

0rz0ski: hopefully my vag will stretch large enough to fit their large heads out when I give birth to them
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie_Feltersnatch: tell Krys that i'm not ugly and that you could see the angle of my dangle in my pickle pants
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Here's some from our lunch meet up today:

"If you're lucky I'll soak it in ketchup for you" (not sure who said it)

"Think I could fit this all in my mouth? " Marissa

"I'm not afraid of weiners" Howie

"They're fuzzy, soft to the lips" Howie

"I ride it all the time" Mark

"I'm ALL IN
with my poker boner" Mark

"I'm going to glue you to the sheets" Howie

Then, Orz and Marissa shared an awkward open/closed mouth

And on the way home I contributed this nugget

"I want to eat a donut off her ass"

Then Mark one upped me with:

"I want to eat a donut out of her ass"

All in all it was a great lunch. I love you guys.
Wowie Groovie !
Allyson: dumps on the face is where my heart is
Wowie Groovie !
Titan!: mmmmmm Dickpus

admin: Oh Titan, go fuck yourself
Wowie Groovie !
Philly_Mike: so now you can see the cellulite on the ass even more clearly

Titan! Wrote:admin: Oh Titan, go fuck yourself

Nothing out of context about that at all. I meant it whole heartedly.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie_Feltersnatch: these banana hands are too big for the laptop

0rz0ski: it smells good
0rz0ski: Yo dawg I herd you like to eat candy and jack off so we put a 10 year old in a halloween costume in your steering wheel
Wowie Groovie !
Howie_Feltersnatch: add some balls, i'm concerned that you can't see any balls
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski: I just sputtered out loud, at work
Wowie Groovie !
Mad_Dog: groping on the first date is not a good sign I have found

Mad_Dog: If I were a girl I'd do you (to Howie)

0rz0ski: and my chair is soaked

0rz0ski: it smells like fish
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
0rz0ski: man, I need something to suck on
Wowie Groovie !
Howie_Feltersnatch: i'd prefer to have Marissa eat it seductively than you
Wowie Groovie !
Titan!: peace out Mofos ! Ill give youa detailed report on how awesome the fudge is in my mouth.
0rz0ski: BABY IS HERE IN OFFICE MUST GO SMELL IT
(Via text message)

Titan! : (To Howie)

seeeeeeee... That's so much better than giant nut sacks
Wowie Groovie !
MARISSA: I like the dick eating one
Wowie Groovie !
Mark_the_Valet: Titan, I call this little thing I have a penis, so why not?
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski: if you squeeze the root of your boobs juuuust right, they get a half size to a size bigger and a LOT rounder
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:0rz0ski: if you squeeze the root of your boobs juuuust right, they get a half size to a size bigger and a LOT rounder

That just sounds like a good tip to me.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal: Do you want to play with someone else's penis/
Philly_Mike: i have ...

Howie_Feltersnatch: my brother in law has TONS of terrible and hillarious sex stories
Howie_Feltersnatch: tons of videos of me giving him head
That's what she said.
damnit, the second one was a quote from the show!
keep telling yourself that howie Wink
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Allyson: you can use anything that vibrates
Wowie Groovie !