Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the FB&HW forum!
Welcome to the FB&HW forum!

Have fun and don't be a dick.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
But it's fun to be a dick!
It's refreshing to see more radio shows accept this as an avenue to converse with listeners. I can't call the show ever for work purposes but email from time to time, but seems like you get more direct result from a message board. Kudos to you four and good job Biff.

I enjoy phbb boards better than this version but whatever.
Never tell people NOT to do something.
Glad to see a forum for the show!
the free beer and hotwings show is the bomg diggity mofos
Thanks for the forum to vent or praise the boys we love, um err you know the kind of love I am talking about right?
pantigobbler Wrote:the free beer and hotwings show is the bomg diggity mofos

I totally agree. best thing on the radio
too bad zane has to be such a badass all the time cause he is such a puss
I F'n Hate every other mornin show on my local radio dial.. Especially that homo on 104.5... who talks like he is salivating over 8 year old boys testies...
ibangzaneswife is a big ole bitch i wish i could punch you in the face
busterhymen Wrote:I F'n Hate every other mornin show on my local radio dial.. Especially that homo on 104.5... who talks like he is salivating over 8 year old boys testies...

And weighs 400 lbs.

Seacrest is going to be on 105.3 from 10am-1pm. You seem like you'd be into that.
jus messing zane ur the effing shit dude keep it up
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is there no one else in here
pantigobbler Wrote:is there no one else in here
what the crap hole where u turd burgulars be at
Great, another way to waste time during the day...
Zane is in love with himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a homo!! :o
I don't know if anyone has heard of the Frosty Heidi and Frank show out in california...but I've listened to that show in the afternoons from time-to-time.....it BLOWWWWS compared to FBHW! Every time the girl on that show talks...I want to gut myself with a dull pencil. FBHW needs to get syndicated over on the west coast so they can get a taste of a REAL talk show..
i think a webcam of the fb and hw show would be pretty cool
I love Joe!!!
These guys make me happy in my pants!!
at first i thought bob and tom were cool cause that was the only decent morning show at the time. Now i have come to the conclusion they are durty old men who can suck butterbeans ball sack after his buffet busting workout. FBHW HEY IF ANYONE WANTS SOME GENKHAM I"M SELLING.
This is goin to get out of control quickly. Biff you need to make more sections and get rid of idiots who post Go Blue.
ahhh come on what is wrong with the blue are u some osu loser
Zane is an a hole but damn I would love for him to sing ted to me. Rar
Nope, i don't have a college football team growing up in Chicagoland. Northwestern doesn't really breed diehard fans. Just serves no purpose, we all now know you are biggest UofM fan ever.
sing what
Well good now thats clear i would just like to say OSU fans can lick my balls
I agree - you need more moderators, or this forum is going to turn into Spamalot.
has anyone seen zane cruisin on his scooter
Zane needs to do paintball gaunlet on his scooter...
that would be cool to see for shore
this site is the great
If anyone has ever missed something funny on FBHW dont worry you can hear it the next day on 104.5.
Also make sure if you post something Not Safe For Work please post NFSW in the subject so you don't get anyone fired.
we need to post pics of goatse and 2girls1cup for Zane to look at whenever someone starts a topic that puts him down
I think Zane should post before and after pics of his wife and her breast implants. We all heard about it but never got to see the results. And I don't mean bare obviously but it would be awesome to see what all the guys on the show got to see.

Come on Zane share the wealth!!!!!
Yay! I love the show.
Can you please give a time limit for the retards answering questions in Dumber than Zane ?