Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who listens to FBHW online?
Just wondering who listens to the show online?

I listen from work online through WGRD.
same!!!

im from albany, ny but they drop constantly so i use WRGB
I listen to is online. I live in England. I love listening during the day.
Me too...I live in Lasing.

Bob and Tom suck monkey ass
I also listen online at wgrd
micyek Wrote:Bob and Tom suck monkey ass

So does John Boy and Billy
I have to listen online, they don't broadcast here anymore. I listen on the GRD webcast.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I listen on the CARP out of Eau Claire WI. Live in Rochester, MN. I don't get these guys where I live. To bad. All I get are B and T and MAN PIG. Oh wait I mean cow...
I do too at work, but I get tired of all the PSA's and "flashback" clips between segments; they're always the same ones. I'd rather listen to regular commercials
I listen every morning out of Nashville but thru WGRD online....makes it so much better IMO....
Speaking of other shows, John boy and billy are absolutely terrible, but when driving through Kentucky recently, I experience bob and tom...It was like watching CSPAN on downers or hammering the nail with a fist full of Cheeto's
I also listen on WGRD.
I do. Thru WGRD. My radio sucks D.
I listen on line but the f'n delay makes it impossible to call in for Dumber than Zane on time so I sit out in my truck waiting for it to air on Thursdays.
All the F bombs you get to hear make up for it though. The Jedi joe stunt where that guy in the gas station mouths off to joe was gold!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I listen online everyday through WGRD.com.
ericg Wrote:I do too at work, but I get tired of all the PSA's and "flashback" clips between segments; they're always the same ones. I'd rather listen to regular commercials

No you don't - Howie Boobie live reads are not the best part of the show
At work every day! I'd love to be productive but I'd rather sit here with tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.
ericg Wrote:I do too at work, but I get tired of all the PSA's and "flashback" clips between segments; they're always the same ones. I'd rather listen to regular commercials

EXACTLY I get so tired of those lame ads!
I was listening on GRD every day, moved to alabama, now i listen through WQLZ because they play through windows media player and don't have the ads.. but if it drops I listen on GRD online.
I listen online at WGRD so that I can hear the
From Albany listen through WGRD
buryman Wrote:

No you don't - Howie Boobie live reads are not the best part of the show

Yeah, those do suck, but I meant like if you were listening straight from the radio, like streaming audio. I would listen to the radio, but it doesn't come in in my office building.

I hear ya man. Gets friggen annoying after a while.
I agree with dino. The F-bombs make listening online great.

I listen everyday on WGRD.com in Ada, MI
GRD online here also, just keep forgetting the radio at home for work....
I don't listen online, I just podcast. Skip the ads entirely.
If I have to hear that damn ad about applying for college one more time I'm going to go nuts!
Or the one about teaching your son not to beat women!
I'm in Nashville and 102.9 the buzz doesn't even have the ability to stream! I have to listen thru the damn Springfield station.
i listen on WGRD...the commercials drive me crazy.
I live in Nashville but the radio signal won't pick up in my office so I listen to WQLZ.
I work in GR. I listen on the way in and then online when I get to work.
I listen to QLZ as well in Nashville as well.

I wish the Buzz would set up streaming. I hate listening to peyton and that guy in the morning. He sooo sucks.
I listen to the eagle, do any of there other stations go past 10 EST? AND I really need to get a pair of headphones cus the joe stunt today was over the top with dirty slut comments and half of the people I work with are old women
xjester911x Wrote:At work every day! I'd love to be productive but I'd rather sit here with tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.

Yep! That would be me too!! ;D
Here in NAshville, the only one I can get to work on my computer is The Carp, so I listen there when not in my truck. However, 99% of the time I am in my truck. lol
I work at UPS in Grand Rapids, so I listen to nearly the entire show on WGRD. I get home around 9:30 and listen to the remainder of the show online.
ooo i do i do. bad radio reception at work so i have to listen online.
Used to listen online frequently, through GRD's site, but got sick of the frequent lags caused by my crummy internet. I juse listen over the radio now.
I'm from Albany too, but I listen to WGRD online (sometimes the CARP if GRD drops - stupid internet connection). I get the podcast too though so I can catch what ever I may miss - or hear the good bits again!