Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lefty's could be moving to Bob & Tom
For any of you Leftys out there that may have missed WHWT today I have took the time to transcribe it for you. If you get too pissed you may want to move on to Bob and Tom. By the way Biff, if you think this thread should be moved to WHWT board go ahead, but it is a pretty touchy subject. Here goes.

Freebeer, Zane, and listeners, I'm more irritated than Hulk Hogan running out of lotion too rub on his daughters ass.

Some puffy dirt bag on death row in Ohio thinks, perhaps, He should have a stay of execution, since he is a fat ass that makes Michael Moore look skinny,and because of that may have a hard time being anesthetized because of his tiny, lard encrusted veins.

Yea, like anyone gives a rats ass that your blood tubes may be tough to find and it might hurt like hell when your actually put down. Like its our fault that your an evil version of the Kool-aid man.

Heres the thing, this blimp has done nothing but get fatter since he was convicted of Raping AND Murdering two University of Akron students in 1986 and because of that, its tough to find his veins.

Also he's supposedly taking some drug called topamax for seizures, which may have created a resistance to the drug that they use to put the inmates to sleep, before they administer the other two lethal drugs. Every expert agrees that if the first drug doesn't work then the other two during the execution would be excruciating. Well thats what you want!! Isn't it?!! Thats what I would want, FOR HIM!!

It's not as if the girls he raped and murdered were treated to a shiatsu massage, a nice dinner, and a day at Disney World before being killed with kindness. If it were up to me I'd have someone just walk up in there and hit him in the head with a hammer, or light him on fire, or bury an axe in his spine It's not as if the guy spent time as a cavity creep He's a Rapist and a Murderer.

If you don't hit a vein just keep jabbin, you'll get one eventually, or shoot him in the face! Plus he's bald with a red beard. Yea fat bald and red bearded. He should be killed on principal alone.

I'm Hot Wings and thats what I think.

Funny, I used this same style of argument to dumb asses where I used to work when we were about to invade Iraq for the second time.
I'm Maddog and thats what I think.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Funny, I used this same style of argument to dumb asses where I used to work when we were about to invade Iraq for the second time.

I don't get the comparison.
Fistor Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Funny, I used this same style of argument to dumb asses where I used to work when we were about to invade Iraq for the second time.

I don't get the comparison.

Fat murdering rapist that needs to die, Fat murdering rapist dictator that needed to die.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
By the way the ONLY way that was going to hapen was to invade. Otherwise he'd still be there thumbing his nose at us.
Mad Dog Wrote:By the way the ONLY way that was going to hapen was to invade. Otherwise he'd still be there thumbing his nose at us.

Yup, just like Castro, Kim Yong-Il, Ahmadinejad, etc.

I guess your philosophy is to invade any country who's leader talks smack to us. Completely unrealistic, but whatever. We didn't invade Iraq because Saddam was a mean person, by the way. And I'm sure you never justified the war that way either.

Either way, it's a pretty weak comparison.
It's ok, It makes me happy. No matter what you say Saddam's still gone forever, just like this fat ass sitting on death row will be if they ever get around to off-ing him. Besides I would think that you have a lesser opinion of Hot Wings because of Todays rant. After all Red Beard IS a human being!
Mad Dog Wrote:It's ok, It makes me happy. No matter what you say Saddam's still gone forever, just like this fat ass sitting on death row will be if they ever get around to off-ing him. Besides I would think that you have a lesser opinion of Hot Wings because of Todays rant. After all Red Beard IS a human being!

Why would I be pissed because of his rant? I thought it was one of his better ones, actually. I agreed with every word.

Oh wait, I'm against the war, so I must be a tree-hugging lefty liberal. I keep forgetting that.

That must be what you're trying to do here, with this horrible attempt at a comparison. Labeling people. I understand that in your mind, there is no gray area, but believe it or not, some people actually do possess the ability to ascribe to stuff that "righties" believe in and some stuff that "lefties" believe in at the same time. I know, weird right? I guess you would call those people "free thinkers". People who don't fit the mold that guys like Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh try so hard to create every day. I'll stop now, because I'm pretty sure that's a difficult concept for you to wrap your head around.

Funny though, I got called a Bushbot and a lefty in the same day.

I'm also happy that Saddam is dead. What I'm unhappy about is the 4,000+ Americans who've died over there. Who cares, though, right? Saddam was a big meany who thumbed his nose at us.
Fistor Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:It's ok, It makes me happy. No matter what you say Saddam's still gone forever, just like this fat ass sitting on death row will be if they ever get around to off-ing him. Besides I would think that you have a lesser opinion of Hot Wings because of Todays rant. After all Red Beard IS a human being!

Why would I be pissed because of his rant? I thought it was one of his better ones, actually. I agreed with every word.

Oh wait, I'm against the war, so I must be a tree-hugging lefty liberal. I keep forgetting that.

That must be what you're trying to do here, with this horrible attempt at a comparison. Labeling people. I understand that in your mind, there is no gray area, but believe it or not, some people actually do possess the ability to ascribe to stuff that "righties" believe in and some stuff that "lefties" believe in at the same time. I know, weird right? I guess you would call those people "free thinkers". People who don't fit the mold that guys like Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh try so hard to create every day. I'll stop now, because I'm pretty sure that's a difficult concept for you to wrap your head around.

I'm also happy that Saddam is dead. What I'm unhappy about is the 4,000+ Americans who've died over there. Who cares, though, right? Saddam was a big meany who thumbed his nose at us.

I'm proud of you Fistor, thinking for yourself, and for having opinions on the left and the right. Honestly, believe it or not I'm the same way. Trust me I do feel for the lost American soldiers and their family's, and wish that we were not pushed for years to war. If all that Saddam had done was thumb his nose at us then there would be no reason for war. But unfortunately thats not all he did. He was evil, evil as Hitler in his own way. Just as it is generally accepted that it was a good thing that Hitler is gone and bad that sooooo many people had to die, same with Saddam.

Please just remember that it Didn't have to be that way. Hitler could have turned his army around and marched back within his own borders, and given up his hatred, and his megalomania, but he didn't. Neither did Saddam. The only reason he left Kuwait and didn't try to roll through Saudi Arabia is because we, our military, stopped him. There is no debate WMD's before the first gulf war yet there is debate for the second gulf war. Bur honestly, even if there was not one red nerve agent canister or any nuclear material, given time he would have, no debate. And sooner or later he'd have used them, ask the Kurds.

Yes I voted for George Bush II, and given the same choices, I would again. I get sick of people yapping at his heels, and sometimes I wonder what they would have done given the same set of circumstances. It's true. hind sight is 20/20 and It's easy for partisan arm chair politicians to dig up and dream up criticisms. But he was making snap, real time decisions, and our homeland has not been attacked since 9/11. That says something. Even if you don't like it.

And yes I enjoy the debate, your cool Fistor.
Mad Dog Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Why would I be pissed because of his rant? I thought it was one of his better ones, actually. I agreed with every word.

Yes I voted for George Bush II, and given the same choices, I would again. I get sick of people yapping at his heels, and sometimes I wonder what they would have done given the same set of circumstances. It's true. hind sight is 20/20 and It's easy for partisan arm chair politicians to dig up and dream up criticisms. But he was making snap, real time decisions, and our homeland has not been attacked since 9/11. That says something. Even if you don't like it.

It certainly doesn't say terrorists aren't killing Americans, if that's what you're implying. We just brought the Americans to them, so why should they bother crossing the Atlantic when soldiers are right in their backyard? The Americans in Afghanistan are no less valuable than the Americans in the "homeland".
speedbump Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Yes I voted for George Bush II, and given the same choices, I would again. I get sick of people yapping at his heels, and sometimes I wonder what they would have done given the same set of circumstances. It's true. hind sight is 20/20 and It's easy for partisan arm chair politicians to dig up and dream up criticisms. But he was making snap, real time decisions, and our homeland has not been attacked since 9/11. That says something. Even if you don't like it.

It certainly doesn't say terrorists aren't killing Americans, if that's what you're implying. We just brought the Americans to them, so why should they bother crossing the Atlantic when soldiers are right in their backyard? The Americans in Afghanistan are no less valuable than the Americans in the "homeland".

Very true, the best and the bravest are overseas, and coincidently, they are in the best position to fight back since they are the ones with the guns and they are conveniently located by the enemy. It's pretty simple really, when getting shot at , shoot back. When, since WWII, have we NOT had troops overseas? I think the answer is never. When you sign up for the military, unless you are a complete idiot, it is a given that you may have to give your life for your country. Now I'm not suggesting that everyone go jump on a grenade, but it shouldn't come as a surprise that soldiers get hurt and die at times. Fistor mentioned 4000+ that died in the past four years, wasn't it something like 4000 that died on the first day of D-day, or around 20,000 men in one day at Antietam. Hell pick a random Civil War battle any battle and it was more than that. Moreover, they have a dirty, dangerous, necessary job to do, and we as a country need to get the hell out of their way.
Mad Dog Wrote:For any of you Leftys out there that may have missed WHWT today I have took the time to transcribe it for you. If you get too pissed you may want to move on to Bob and Tom. By the way Biff, if you think this thread should be moved to WHWT board go ahead, but it is a pretty touchy subject. Here goes.

Freebeer, Zane, and listeners, I'm more irritated than Hulk Hogan running out of lotion too rub on his daughters ass.

Some puffy dirt bag on death row in Ohio thinks, perhaps, He should have a stay of execution, since he is a fat ass that makes Michael Moore look skinny,and because of that may have a hard time being anesthetized because of his tiny, lard encrusted veins.

Yea, like anyone gives a rats ass that your blood tubes may be tough to find and it might hurt like hell when your actually put down. Like its our fault that your an evil version of the Kool-aid man.

Heres the thing, this blimp has done nothing but get fatter since he was convicted of Raping AND Murdering two University of Akron students in 1986 and because of that, its tough to find his veins.

Also he's supposedly taking some drug called topamax for seizures, which may have created a resistance to the drug that they use to put the inmates to sleep, before they administer the other two lethal drugs. Every expert agrees that if the first drug doesn't work then the other two during the execution would be excruciating. Well thats what you want!! Isn't it?!! Thats what I would want, FOR HIM!!

It's not as if the girls he raped and murdered were treated to a shiatsu massage, a nice dinner, and a day at Disney World before being killed with kindness. If it were up to me I'd have someone just walk up in there and hit him in the head with a hammer, or light him on fire, or bury an axe in his spine It's not as if the guy spent time as a cavity creep He's a Rapist and a Murderer.

If you don't hit a vein just keep jabbin, you'll get one eventually, or shoot him in the face! Plus he's bald with a red beard. Yea fat bald and red bearded. He should be killed on principal alone.

Funny, I used this same style of argument to dumb asses where I used to work when we were about to invade Iraq for the second time.
Did you know that the Free Beer and Hot Wings show is a comedy show and not a political talk show? Now Hot Wings may very well be for the death penalty, but I believe the only reason he focused on it was because of how absurd of a story it is and not to alienate those on one side or the other. He certainly didn't do the commentary as a political statement and your comparison to going to war is quite farfetched.
Mad Dog you're all over the road here. The hundreds of thousands of soldiers who died in all the wars previous have nothing to do with Saddam and the Gulf War 2. In the second Gulf War, we've (so far) sacrificed over 4,000 soldiers in order to get Saddam. I don't see that as an equivalent trade off. And I don't align myself with the idea that he would've eventually used WMDs, so therefore he needed to die. He was a prick, I'm glad he and his sons are dead, but it wasn't worth the sacrifice we're still enduring.
Mad Dog Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:It certainly doesn't say terrorists aren't killing Americans, if that's what you're implying. We just brought the Americans to them, so why should they bother crossing the Atlantic when soldiers are right in their backyard? The Americans in Afghanistan are no less valuable than the Americans in the "homeland".

Very true, the best and the bravest are overseas, and coincidently, they are in the best position to fight back since they are the ones with the guns and they are conveniently located by the enemy. It's pretty simple really, when getting shot at , shoot back. When, since WWII, have we NOT had troops overseas? I think the answer is never. When you sign up for the military, unless you are a complete idiot, it is a given that you may have to give your life for your country. Now I'm not suggesting that everyone go jump on a grenade, but it shouldn't come as a surprise that soldiers get hurt and die at times. Fistor mentioned 4000+ that died in the past four years, wasn't it something like 4000 that died on the first day of D-day, or around 20,000 men in one day at Antietam. Hell pick a random Civil War battle any battle and it was more than that. Moreover, they have a dirty, dangerous, necessary job to do, and we as a country need to get the hell out of their way.

This has NOTHING to do with what I said, but go ahead with your little "rants", you seem to enjoy them.
wingospagettio Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:For any of you Leftys out there that may have missed WHWT today I have took the time to transcribe it for you. If you get too pissed you may want to move on to Bob and Tom. By the way Biff, if you think this thread should be moved to WHWT board go ahead, but it is a pretty touchy subject. Here goes.

Did you know that the Free Beer and Hot Wings show is a comedy show and not a political talk show? Now Hot Wings may very well be for the death penalty, but I believe the only reason he focused on it was because of how absurd of a story it is and not to alienate those on one side or the other. He certainly didn't do the commentary as a political statement and your comparison to going to war is quite farfetched.

This is for Fistor, Speedbump, and Uhohspegito

To answer your first question, yes, I know its a comedy show. However as far as it goes his commentary I realize it is not a perfect match, I think it is a good enough analogy as to the arguments I used with those who wanted to pacify Saddam. What about going after justice by capturing a murdering raping dictator who was bent on forcible expansion and acquiring WMD's don't you get? Calling Saddam "a big meany" certainly is the biggest understatments I've heard in a long time.

Oh and one more thing, I do belive it is worth the fight and our sacrifice as a country because I do belive he absolutly would have attemped to stray out side his borders, again, and he absolutly would have found a way to terrorize us with any means he could get his evil hands on, and to say otherwise is to belittle the 4000 war dead and the men and women who currently serve in Iraq in this current conflict.

As far as my comments about WWII and the Civil war, they serve as a bench mark to this and all future conflicts as points of comparison simply because of the scale of the devistation they wrought.

You are right about this last point however, Hot Wings did not intend for his commentary to be linked with U.S. policy on Iraq.
However, I have a question for you, Do you know which Forum your in? I believe its called "The Touchy Subject Forum I thought the whole intent of this set of threads was to evoke this kind of dialog.
speedbump Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Very true, the best and the bravest are overseas, and coincidently, they are in the best position to fight back since they are the ones with the guns and they are conveniently located by the enemy. It's pretty simple really, when getting shot at , shoot back. When, since WWII, have we NOT had troops overseas? I think the answer is never. When you sign up for the military, unless you are a complete idiot, it is a given that you may have to give your life for your country. Now I'm not suggesting that everyone go jump on a grenade, but it shouldn't come as a surprise that soldiers get hurt and die at times. Fistor mentioned 4000+ that died in the past four years, wasn't it something like 4000 that died on the first day of D-day, or around 20,000 men in one day at Antietam. Hell pick a random Civil War battle any battle and it was more than that. Moreover, they have a dirty, dangerous, necessary job to do, and we as a country need to get the hell out of their way.

This has NOTHING to do with what I said, but go ahead with your little "rants", you seem to enjoy them.

Ok then re-phrase your question because I don't exactly know what you are getting at.
I'm saying that because we have soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, they are a much easier target for terrorism. We have them tied up in the middle east killing Americans. That's why there have been no attacks on the "homeland", not because we've scared them all away.
Again, you are right. But thats the WHOLE point. When American soldiers are attacked, they are perfectly in position to respond in kind. If we were to withdraw, take our soldiers and go home, true enough they wouldn't draw fire, but on the other hand the whole world becomes a terrorist / rogue nation play ground. It takes the pressure off the terrorists and dictators and then they have the space and time to plan their attacks on the U.S. homeland.
Fistor Wrote:Mad Dog you're all over the road here. The hundreds of thousands of soldiers who died in all the wars previous have nothing to do with Saddam and the Gulf War 2. In the second Gulf War, we've (so far) sacrificed over 4,000 soldiers in order to get Saddam. I don't see that as an equivalent trade off. And I don't align myself with the idea that he would've eventually used WMDs, so therefore he needed to die. He was a prick, I'm glad he and his sons are dead, but it wasn't worth the sacrifice we're still enduring.

I view history as a series of events that are stacked on top of each other. All separate yet all intertwined. Policy's, events and wars of the past have gravitational effects on todays events, especially larger events like the world wars.
Mad Dog Wrote:Again, you are right. But thats the WHOLE point. When American soldiers are attacked, they are perfectly in position to respond in kind. If we were to withdraw, take our soldiers and go home, true enough they wouldn't draw fire, but on the other hand the whole world becomes a terrorist / rogue nation play ground. It takes the pressure off the terrorists and dictators and then they have the space and time to plan their attacks on the U.S. homeland.

Not if we take most of them out of Iraq. I think we need to be in Afghanistan and get Osama, but the soldiers in Iraq are being attacked, and not actively fighting back. Soldiers in Iraq are acting as policemen, which isn't their job.
speedbump Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Again, you are right. But thats the WHOLE point. When American soldiers are attacked, they are perfectly in position to respond in kind. If we were to withdraw, take our soldiers and go home, true enough they wouldn't draw fire, but on the other hand the whole world becomes a terrorist / rogue nation play ground. It takes the pressure off the terrorists and dictators and then they have the space and time to plan their attacks on the U.S. homeland.

Not if we take most of them out of Iraq. I think we need to be in Afghanistan and get Osama, but the soldiers in Iraq are being attacked, and not actively fighting back. Soldiers in Iraq are acting as policemen, which isn't their job.

That is not a bad argument speed bump!! The question becomes where is Osama really. In real time. To be straight up honest with you, although I have absolutely NO proof, after the battle of Torah Bora, I suspect that Osama probably split the Afganastan and headed for another sympathetic country. Assuming thats true the question becomes which country? Maybe N. Korea?
I highly doubt it. Although they are nasty enough they probably have the wrong style culture to suit his taste. My guess is he probably made his way to Iran. It would be a perfect solution for him really. He would be in the arms of loved ones who worshiped similarly, who hates the U.S. almost as much as he does, and who absolutely would not give away his position. Now lets assume he is there, guess who is next door? Thats right!! The United States Military!! Who are in perfect position to march into Iran and take out both their sorry asses. Them for harboring him and HIM for blowing up our buildings and killing 3000 men women and children in New York City on 9/11.