Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intern Rap Battle
This I can't wait for, especially Intern Milton, who I believe has super secret mad rapping skillz
i really think Loose Wendy, if she's participating, will own everybody. she's really well-spoken and hilarious.
Jo Wrote:i really think Loose Wendy, if she's participating, will own everybody. she's really well-spoken and hilarious.

...and hot...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i really think Loose Wendy, if she's participating, will own everybody. she's really well-spoken and hilarious.

...and hot...

yes. and hot.
Jo Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:...and hot...

yes. and hot.

............?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:

yes. and hot.

and my facebook friend....really....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:

yes. and hot.
I have to agree that she's quite attractive.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Jo Wrote:yes. and hot.
I have to agree that she's quite attractive.

How can we be certain?

Read: where can a brotha look at her picture?
Fistor Wrote:
dino Wrote:I have to agree that she's quite attractive.

How can we be certain?

Read: where can a brotha look at her picture?

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...=51&page=2
Screw the intern rap battle, I want

Intern 15 second fight !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Screw the intern rap battle, I want

Intern 15 second fight !

IPJ vs Loose Wendy?

[Image: 2700041161.jpg]

way to get us off track titan!
[Image: 091105_pudding_wrestlers_after.JPG]
wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: 091105_pudding_wrestlers_after.JPG]

is that BBQ sauce? what is more manly?

I was just saying I would like a snack pack for dessert...but good idea!
My money's on IPJ
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:My money's on IPJ

does it really matter?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

does it really matter?

In the scenario you mentioned, I think we all win.

However, if it's Benercrombie Vs Klalex pudding wrestling. I think we all lose.
Wowie Groovie !

she's not well-spoken, the Cuban is.
Brian Wrote:

she's not well-spoken, the Cuban is.

he'll lose meter while over-enunciating

I would disagree. Loose Wendy looks more athletic to me.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

I would disagree. Loose Wendy looks more athletic to me.

You would disagree that my money's on IPJ ? Wink

Don't forget IPJ was a cheerleader, and they got wicked skills
Wowie Groovie !
Eazy-Rhymes will end up taking them all down with his hip-hop dictionary featuring street, beat, and meat. Also featuring the occasional night and right. Tip-notch rap skillz.
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:Eazy-Rhymes will end up taking them all down with his hip-hop dictionary featuring street, beat, and meat. Also featuring the occasional night and right. Tip-notch rap skillz.

You have it all wrong. It's E.Z. Rhymes (note the connection to his initials).
Ah. I stand corrected. Thanks, Pat. Smile
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I would disagree. Loose Wendy looks more athletic to me.

You would disagree that my money's on IPJ ? Wink

You just had to get me on the cheerleader reference!! :Smile Tongue Smile
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:You would disagree that my money's on IPJ ? Wink

You just had to get me on the cheerleader reference!! :Smile Tongue Smile

Cheer Fu will getcha everytime !
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: Cheerleader.jpg]
i thought loose wendy should have made the final. i think they didn't put her in because they had to dump. don't they know that's the mark of a great rapper?
Rapping is so easy, old.
Why be nervous, old.
Joe is such a slut, old.
Benacrombie slut, old.

(Was only able to hear a couple of the rap battles this morning, funny stuff. Tongue)
That was totally awesome . . . Pube face rules!!
loose wendy was great! Any female that can rap about sitting on a guy
[quote="wienerpoopie"]loose wendy was great! Any female that can rap about sitting on a guy
this was so awesome.. does anyone have th audio.. i have a feeling i missed some of the best stuff.
I thought when one of the interns started rhyming everything with gay was hilarious.
I feel that I may have let you all down... sorry. But let me tell you, it's a lot more nerve wracking when you're actually there. Milton had an advantage by doing it over the phone.
I laughed my ass off the whole way to work!
joe was hilarious throughout.
i didn't hear ipj's rap the first time around, and they didn't replay it here. can someone explain what happened with her? they didn't talk much about it, which usually means it wasn't interesting. but i just want to make sure.
dingdongyo Wrote:i didn't hear ipj's rap the first time around, and they didn't replay it here. can someone explain what happened with her? they didn't talk much about it, which usually means it wasn't interesting. but i just want to make sure.

IPJ choked. She just kind of snickered and didn't really say much at all. It was uncomfortable.
sluttynurse Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i didn't hear ipj's rap the first time around, and they didn't replay it here. can someone explain what happened with her? they didn't talk much about it, which usually means it wasn't interesting. but i just want to make sure.

IPJ choked. She just kind of snickered and didn't really say much at all. It was uncomfortable.

aha, i see. thanks. i expected better. all that experience stuffing things down her throat, and she still chokes....

They said this morning that she was under the weather (probably a hangover according to the guys).