Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pullfinger Emails -- Post Up
Post the emails you sent to Pullfinger, and the response if you got one.... I know that the guys can't really read them all on air, so it will be fun to see them here.

I didn't send him a negative one yesterday, but I sent him a "good" one today, just because I like sarcastic humor more than the more blatant stuff. ;D

I don't know if he'll be able to tell if this one is serious or not. Tongue

Dear Mr. Pullfinger,
I am a self proclaimed audiophile and lover of music. Ever since a very young age, music has been the most inspiring and influential part of my life. I truly wouldn't be complete without it...

That being said, I have noticed a definite decline in the quality of music as of late. It seems that ever since the "rock renaissance" of the early '90s, artists have lost sight of what music is really about. With the war, a harsh political climate, and the economy (along with our many other real world problems), I've found that artists can't help but bury themselves in overly serious subject matter. Why can't music just be fun anymore? What happened to just playing a good jam with the pure intention to entertain???

Enter "Who Cut the Cheese". Never before has a peice of music had such an impact on me... In an industry that has been taking itself way too seriously for many, many years now, what a breath of fresh air this track is. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I caught this track on a morning talk show that actually had the audacity to mock it and attempt to belittle it... I was extremely offended and upset that anyone could be so shallow (and clueless).

Meh... I apologize. I'm rambling. I'm just so excited about this, I can't really help myself.

From a fan who truly understands the genius behind the track, I just want to thank you. Please don't let the negativity from naive and ignorant people discourage you from persueing more musical triumphs in the future!

Thanks again,
Donnie Jordan

Still awaiting a response. ;D

Let's see everyone else's!
Dear Uncle Pull Finger,

I heard your song on WMFN in Michigan. I love it! It's about time somebody released this. I have even called Mr. Bynum, who is the station director, and thanked him for sharing it.

Who cut the cheese? Why ya wanna lick the knife! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I really love this song and I cannot thank you enough for making my day. I'd like to put it on my Ipod so that it can be in regular rotation. Is it available for download?

Keep up the good work man!

Your pal,

Biff

(no reply as of yet)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Dear Mr. Pullfinger,

Bow to fistor, bitch.

~fin
Dear Pull finger,

I heard your song for the first time on the radio today
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Dear Mr. Pullfinger:

I didn't even hear your stupid song. I want to get a copy of the rap the hobo did instead.

To Whom You Must Bow -
The Queen
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
here's the one i sent, no response yet

Hey Uncle Pullfinger,

I got the chance to hear your song 'Who Cut the Cheese?' when it was played on a certain radio show that I often listen to. After hearing the song, I was very disappointed to hear the guys on the show treat you and the song so harshly, downright mean.

At first, I thought the song was pretty funny, and had a cool Weird Al vibe about it. But as I listened, I found I could relate to it, not just on an everyday kind of level, but more personally. I don't want to get too personal, but I have suffered from Prater-Willi syndrome and Crohn's disease all of my life. One side effect I have is chronic and often painful flatulence. It is so bad that I have found it difficult to hold a job, have a relationships, even friends. That's why I sell Amway online and live alone with 9 cats.

So, as they played you song, it was damn near like my theme song, seriously.

Sorry for the long note, but I just wanted to tell you not to listen to those douchebags on the radio. They are only jealous because of their obvious lack of discernable talent. Stay strong, keep your chin up and keep it real.

Cheers,
Chris in Maine

PS - You shred that guitar on the song, have you recorded any more stuff?
Love your song man!!!

I was skeptical at first when I heard the name thinking it was going to be a Weird Al something really funny like lets fart and laugh about it but was pleasantly surprised! You lay down a mean opening riff reminiscent of another "Uncle" who I think is utterly spectacular, Uncle Ted Nugent!!! hahaha! While I can appreciate the subject line (Who doesn't have a bout of rear end burps once in a while! haha!) it speaks to a greater issue in rock and roll today. People are too serious when playing music....we're not curing cancer here! You are now my hero in how you are taking rock in a new direction and I hope all the greats in this industry will stop and take notice! I am a guitarist and will turn to guitar world and my other industry fellows in following your lead.
Where can I get the single?!?! Will there be a follow up like Ode to B.O., or Arm pit bouquet???
You are an inspiration and I sir hope for a new day in Rock and Roll to soon be ushered in by Uncle Pullfinger!!!

Your forever fan,

Dino

edit: man i sure did feel like a complete douche bag writing that
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Uncle Pull Finger,

I just heard your song, "Who Cut The Cheese." It has given me a new look on life. You see, I have a problem with farting. I do it, often, and it has filled me with shame and embarrassment. I'm scared to go out into public, for fear that I might fart and get caught doing so. Your song cut straight to home, bringing to light a serious affliction that affects many, if not dozens of people. Hearing "Who Cut The Cheese" has given me strength to venture out into society once again!

Thank you!

...Still waiting for a response.
lol i guess a bunch of us wrote emails, check back for replys! i got one!! Smile Smile My email:

Dearest Uncle Pullfinger,

This song is exactly what mainstream music needs! On the radio station I heard your song entitled "Who Cut the Cheese?" they read your letter you sent with the song and I must say that I agree with you whole heartedly! Music is too serious now-a-days! From The Lead Zepplines and The Metallickas to the J-Zee's and Rick Astley's, everyone is way too serious! While they're singing about Stairways to Heaven or Masters of Puppets, maybe even making money and Big Pimpin', none of these things actually relate to MY life!

I couldn't even begin to count the amount of times that I've been in a sticky situation where I couldn't control my gaseous bowel movements! One of your lines talking about being on a date and needing to let one rip, THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!! I actually started taking Beano before going out to meet women because of this sort of thing (good thing they came out with those new dissolving mouth strips)!!

I feel like this song speaks to a wide audience and people can relate to it. Maybe we're the bigger men actually admitting that we have a problem like this but I would say at least 80% of men and 98% of women have problems passing gas at the least opportune times! This song really unites these people and it's hard rocking riffs don't hurt it either. You really know how to shred, man!

So next time I'm in that situation where I gotta let one rip, I'll just remember this song and realize "everyone has this problem, farting in public is normal, not shameful!" Then I'll procede to air guitar out your kickass solo and let the room have it, probably hoping for a nice zesty one! Goodluck in the future man! I know theres a lot of critics out there, but stay strong! For every 5 critics theres a possible 1000 fans! Consider me one of them! -

-John

REPLY:

HI JOHN!

THANKS FOR YOUR E-MAIL.

I'M GETTING DOZENS OF E-MAILS JUST LIKE YOURS! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE PROPS!

UNCLE PULLFINGER

he must already be famous enough to send out email replies following a template he made up to keep up with teh influx of reviews he recieved of his song!
My Email to Uncle Pullfinger:

Uncle Pullfinger,

Good Day my name is Hunter F. Kunt. I run a very small club in a very small town in upstate RI. I heard your song on our local radio station during the "Songs From Indy and Local Band That Kick Your Effing Head In Cause They Rock Your Ass Off" segment. I must say it Effing Kicked My Effing Head In Cause It Rocked My Ass Off! Dude, I mean Dude, that opening riff is EffING KILLER! I play guitar a little myself, but that song is AWESOME! Anyway, to the point, Dude, would you be willing to stop at our club on your next tour? It would be EffING KILLER! I mean, Dude, we get awesome turn outs, for our very small town. I bet the kids would love to hear you and your EffING KILLER tunes, Dude. Anyway, would you be down?

Awaiting your EffING KILLER responce,
H. F. Kunt

EffING KILLER!

His reply:
GREETINGS SKUNK BEER AND BURNT WINGS SHOW!

Can't take a complement I guess. ;D
all you mingers effed up the letters...instead of CC'ing (Courtesy Copy) you should have BCC'ed (Blind Courtesy Copy) FB&HW...this way Uncle Scissorbill wouldn't have seen who was behind it...

GAH!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
HEY UNCLE PULLFINGER,

I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I REALLY ENJOYED HEARING YOUR SONG:
[quote="Brian"]HEY UNCLE PULLFINGER,

Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Hi,

I heard your song, I think it was called "Who Cut the Cheese" on a
local radio show today and I love it. It covers a question I have on
almost a daily basis. It's about time somebody made an attempt to get
the answer to this real life situation. Many people think farting is
just a joking matter, but I have been on the "receiving" end of farts
many times and it frustrates me and really grosses me out.

This is a serious situation that is hard to address and hard to get
people to take farting serious. Some of my co-workers thought the
song was a joke and meant to be funny, but I argued with them for a
long time to try and make them see otherwise but I had no luck. Some
people just don't get it. I really wish more people understood your
music like I do. Hopefully this song will catch on and people will
start to think about farting in inappropriate locations. Can I
download this song anywhere? I would like to pass info on to some
co-workers so they can take another listen and hopefully they can
understand the true meaning to this song.

Keep up the great song writing.

***Here is his reply to me ****

HI JEFF!

IT'S AVAILABLE AT:

iTUNES

AMAZON MP3

eMUSIC

RHAPSODY

NAPSTER

LET ME GIVE YOU SOMETHING ELSE TO PASS ON TO YOUR PEEPS!!!

THE ORIGINAL INTENT OF THE LYRICS TO "WHO CUT THE CHEESE?" WAS NOT TO BE FUNNY. YOU ARE ABSOULUTELY CORRECT IN YOUR OBSERVATIONS. HATS OFF TO YA!

IT'S REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE SOCIAL SUBCULTURE THAT EXISTS IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY AROUND AN EVERYDAY BODY FUNCTION WE ALL GO THROUGH EVERY DAY, THAT IRONICALLY, NO ONE WHAT'S TO TALK ABOUT OUT SIDE THE LOCKER ROOM.

I TRIED TO KEEP THE LYRICS TO CONFORM TO THE VERY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE OF IT.

THE HUMOROUS SIDE TO IT IS A SECONDARY, UNENTENDED CONSEQUENCE. LET'S FACE IT, EVEN IN A MEDICAL
ENVIRONMENT, PEOPLE WILL GIGGLE AT THE SUBJECT MATTER!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

UNCLE PULLFINGER
Uncle P,

Kudos to you for creating such a fantastic and honest piece of art. In today's age of Dutch Ovens, Scoop 'n' Feeds, Crop Dusting, Hot Carl's and skid marks, we really need some seriousness for the subject.

Again, Kudos

Howie T. Feltersnatch.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:all you mingers effed up the letters...instead of CC'ing (Courtesy Copy) you should have BCC'ed (Blind Courtesy Copy) FB&HW...this way Uncle Scissorbill wouldn't have seen who was behind it...

GAH!
That's what I did. Haven't heard anything back yet though. Sad
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
This guy is a dumbass. I got a response.

I am writing in hopes of reaching Uncle Pullfinger. I heard your song "Who Cut the Cheese?" on the radio this morning, and I have to tell you that I am pleased. Rock music has been so serious lately, and I believe that is what is wrong with our Nation's youth. If more artists did songs like yours, we would all be better off. Your song sheds light on how embarrassing flatulence can be, and I have been there, it is awful. Thank you, and I hope to hear more from you in the future.
Tauna
Response, wait he would spell it raspnse:

HI TAUNA,

EXACTLY, AS A MATTER OF FACT, MY ORIGINAL INTENT FOR THE SONG WAS FOR IT TO NOT BE FUNNY. BUT TO KEEP THE LYRICS TRUE TO LIFE. AS IT TURNS OUT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DISSCUSS THE SUBJECT AT HAND WITHOUT A GIGGLE OR TOO!

I DID NOT GIVE PERRMISSION FOR THE SKUNK BEER AND BURNT WINGS SHOW TO GIVE OUT MY E-MAIL OR FOR PEOPLE TO REVIEW MY SONG ANYWHERE.

THEY ARE LIEING TO THEIR AUDIENCE. THEY CANNOT PRODUCE ANY LETTERS OR E-MAILS FROM ME AS PROOF.
THEY ARE TRYING TO SLAM MY E-MAIL AND IT'S NOT WORKING! I ONLY GOT 25 HATE E-MAILS YESTERDAY. AND 5 SUPPORT E-MAILS.

THEY DID IT AGAIN TODAY TO SPITE ME BECAUSE I CALLED THEIR STATION YESTERDAY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM GIVING OUT MY E-MAIL. TODAY, I'M GETTING MORE E-MAILS LIKE YOURS!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE. THE SKUNK BEER AND BURNT WINGS SHOW ARE EMBRRISING THEMSELVES WITH THIS FAKE DRAMA THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DRUM UP!

SINCERELY,
UNCLE PULLFINGER
[quote="wienerpoopie"]
[quote="Brian"]HEY UNCLE PULLFINGER,

swimmer Wrote:SKUNK BEER AND BURNT WINGS

Ouch.

So hurtful.
God, this guy is such a dumb douchebag.
Fistor Wrote:
swimmer Wrote:SKUNK BEER AND BURNT WINGS

Ouch.

So hurtful.

Yet another jumps on the crazy name bandwagon!!!! :o

*EDIT* BTW, I just got a response from him. He loved my email, lol! He actually replied to each sentence individually!!!

HI DONNIE!

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT E-MAIL! MY REPLY IS CONTAINED IN THE RETURN E-MAIL!

UNCLE PULLFINGER
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 5:27 AM, Donnie Jordan <donniewjordan@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Pullfinger,
I am a self proclaimed audiophile and lover of music. Ever since a very young age, music has been the most inspiring and influential part of my life. I truly wouldn't be complete without it...

That being said, I have noticed a definite decline in the quality of music as of late. It seems that ever since the "rock renaissance" of the early '90s, artists have lost sight of what music is really about. With the war, a harsh political climate, and the economy (along with our many other real world problems), I've found that artists can't help but bury themselves in overly serious subject matter. Why can't music just be fun anymore?
BECAUSE TODAYS MUSICIANS ARE TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD. I'M JUST TRYING TO ENTERTAIN THE WORLD!!

What happened to just playing a good jam with the pure intention to entertain??? POSSIBLY TOO MUCH DRUGS COMBINED WITH THE OCCULT AND INCURABLE STD's!
Enter "Who Cut the Cheese". Never before has a peice of music had such an impact on me... In an industry that has been taking itself way too seriously for many, many years now, what a breath of fresh air this track is. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I caught this track on a morning talk show that actually had the audacity to mock it and attempt to belittle it... I was extremely offended and upset that anyone could be so shallow (and clueless). THAT WOULD BE THE FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS SHOW. I CALL THEM THE SKUNK BEER AND BURNT WINGS SHOW!!!

Meh... I apologize. I'm rambling. I'm just so excited about this, I can't really help myself. NO, DONNIE, YOU'RE DOING FANTASTIC!!

From a fan who truly understands the genius behind the track, I just want to thank you. Please don't let the negativity from naive and ignorant people discourage you from persueing more musical triumphs in the future! IT'S ALL GOOD!

Thanks again,
Donnie Jordan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I actually feel bad for this poor guy.......
I want to tell this guy that everyone is lying to him sooooo badly. I can't contain it. Muahaha. I cannot believe this guy thinks everyone loves his song and it's driving me nuts.
James Williams to unclepullfinger
show details 4:35 pm (4 hours ago)

Dear Mr . Pullfinger
I was appalled by the name of your song when someone metioned it at church of all places! I called you a heathern that was doomed to burn in hell! I must admit though after listening to it in it's entirity I absolutely love it! I wish all the music I listened to could refresh my spirit the way who cut the cheese did!LOL! I'm almost embarrassed to be writing this to you!! I feel kind of dirty! I have been a man of the cloth for a long time . Your song just made me see that life is REAL. God Bless You Mr. Pullfinger!

A True Fan , Mr. Williams

Reply Forward

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Add Uncle to Contacts list
Delete this message
Show original
Message text garbled?
Uncle Pullfinger to me
show details 7:04 pm (1
Stupid F'er still hasn't replied >Sad
I'm starting to get pissed off at him and hate him even more.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:Stupid F'er still hasn't replied >Sad
I'm starting to get pissed off at him and hate him even more.

No reply here either. Eff him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
got reply

HI CHRIS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT E-MAIL! SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CONDITION!! LOOK INTO NATURAL MEDICENES!
I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS ON THAT SUBJECT AND I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT. I'M GETTING LOT'S OF E-MAILS VERY SIMILAR TO YOURS!! HANG IN THERE BUDDY AND THANKS FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE.

UNCLE PULLFINGER!
i'm cutting and pasting the email reply i got, including my original below it. i did an insult one the first time around. hotwings read it on the air. i find it interesting that hotwings got my name right, and somehow uncle pullfinger screwed it up:

-------------

Hi Arnold,

Could you please let me know the call letters of the station you heard "Cheese?" on.

thanks,
Uncle Pullfinger

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Ryan Arnold <**********@yahoo.com> wrote:

i like your guitar riffs

i hate you

please continue playing and forget english. thanks.
I couldn't help myself. LOL

Dear Uncle Pullfinger,

Hello, Mr. Pullfinger. I am a long time listener of the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show and the other day, while I was working my boring job, they announced they were going to premier a new song they had obtained. I was quite excited, as new and meaningful music is very hard to find these days. After the long and excruciating wait, they announced the title and artist of the new song.

"Who Cut The Cheese" by the one and only Uncle Pullfinger.

I thought to myself, another parody song. Great. But boy, was I wrong.

You took it upon yourself to take something as comical as passing gas and turning it into a rock and roll piece about everyday life. I'll be the first to admit, there have been times that I have been in an elevator going to the top and I thought to myself "Who cut the cheese?" But did I get an answer? No, sir. This song has many different examples that people can use to reflect on their own personal experiences. And you, Mr. Pullfinger, brought these examples to the forefront.

I just wanted to shoot this email your way with nothing but praise for your catchy and truth-telling song. Such musical honesty and talent should not go ignored or unrewarded. I have purchased a copy of the song and am planning on getting in touch with other radio stations in my listening area to get this the much-deserved airtime it needs. And hopefully, more positive things will come your way.

Thank you for the song, Uncle Pullfinger. Keep the great sounds coming.

A fan,

Brandon

HAHA. I feel kind of bad, but it's too hilarious of an opportunity to pass up. FBHW really outdid themselves with this one.
I think it would only be fair for everyone who received a "thank you for getting it" e-mail from "Uncle Pullfinger" should reply with "You should keep going with not getting sarcasm because it's working well for you".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I just saw the single on iTunes and it says he is signed to "Gas Bomb Records". How the hell can he say this wasn't a joke? What a minger.
Here is his response to my email:

HEY THANKS BRANDON!

Thanks for taking the time out to e-mail me and for the props. Thanks for wanting to try to get my song on some of your local radio stations as well. If you succed, I'll owe you much gratitude!!

Uncle Pullfinger
He finally wrote back:

HI BIFF! I HEARD THE FREE BEER SHOW TRASHED ME. THEY FABRICATED POINTS OF MY LETTER I MAILED THEM TO TRASH ME. I CHALLENGED ALL THE HATE MAILERS TO ASK THEM TO POST MY SIGNED LETTER UP AT THEIR SITE. I SIGNED BOTH OF THEM AND THE SECOND ONE WAS HAND WRITTEN. I RECEIVED A BUNCH OF E-MAILS LIKE YOURS THOUGH, THANKS! SINCERELY, UNCLE PULLFINGER

I replied with:

Well that's great that you hand signed those letters. I will see what I can do to have them post up those letters.

Did you know that you can listen to them through a stream? You should check them out: http://regent.player.abacast.com/player/?pid=wgrd

They're on live from 6 am to 10 am EST. I realize that's early for where you live but maybe you could call them and give them the "what for".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:He finally wrote back:

HI BIFF! I HEARD THE FREE BEER SHOW TRASHED ME. THEY FABRICATED POINTS OF MY LETTER I MAILED THEM TO TRASH ME. I CHALLENGED ALL THE HATE MAILERS TO ASK THEM TO POST MY SIGNED LETTER UP AT THEIR SITE. I SIGNED BOTH OF THEM AND THE SECOND ONE WAS HAND WRITTEN. I RECEIVED A BUNCH OF E-MAILS LIKE YOURS THOUGH, THANKS! SINCERELY, UNCLE PULLFINGER

I replied with:

Well that's great that you hand signed those letters. I will see what I can do to have them post up those letters.

Did you know that you can listen to them through a stream? You should check them out: http://regent.player.abacast.com/player/?pid=wgrd

They're on live from 6 am to 10 am EST. I realize that's early for where you live but maybe you could call them and give them the "what for".

Now that would be the nice closing chapter to the Uncle Pullfinger saga, having him call the guys and see what would happen. That would be downright hilarious. I can hear it now...lol
today on the show, free beer was reading an email from pullfinger and he started talking about a "medical condition" - has anyone figured out what this is yet? its bugging the piss out of me
Admin Wrote:He finally wrote back:

I replied with:

Okay....now I'm F'n Pissed!!!

The GD douche bag hasn't returned my email yet!

I'm going to stew for a little while........GD M'er F'er!!!!

>Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad

Okay....I vent ......I feel a little better now.
Quote of the Day:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Uncle P,

Kudos to you for creating such a fantastic and honest piece of art. In today's age of Dutch Ovens, Scoop 'n' Feeds, Crop Dusting, Hot Carl's and skid marks, we really need some seriousness for the subject.

Again, Kudos

Howie T. Feltersnatch.

Snatch,

While I am just as gastastic as the next gal, what in the hell is a hot Carl and a Scott 'N Feed??? ???
THANK YOU FOR GETTING IT! EVER SINCE NIRVANA HIT THE SCENE, A MUCH NEEDED SERIOUS OVERTONE TOOK OVER THE ROCK INDUSTRY. BUT, CAN WE RELAX JUST A LITTLE? IT'S BEEN OVER 15 YEARS NOW. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

YOU SHOULD SEE SOME OF THE HATE MAIL I RECEIVED FROM ALL THESE UPTIGHT PEOPLE.
PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME, "YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!"

THE SONG IS NOT NECCESSARILY SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY. LIKE YOU SAID IN YOU E-MAIL, THE SONG IS ABOUT REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE WITH A REAL LIFE BODY FUNCTION. I TRIED TO KEEP THE LYRICS ON THAT LEVEL.

IT'S LIKE ALL THESE MORONS THINK THAT MY SONG WILL BE A MAINSTREAM ACADAMY AWARD WINNING SONG!
IT'S JUST A CATCHY LITTLE GOOF ON EVERYDAY LIFE.

COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT CITY AND RADIO STATION PLAYED "CHEESE?"

THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW!

UNCLE PULLFINGER

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 4:49 AM, Trevor wrote:
I Effing love serious songs like Who Cut the Cheese. Yeah, love is alright, but this is something that happens to people all the time! Great Effing job man!

--
Trevor in Springfield, IL
Here is the email i sent to that d-bag uncle pullfinger today:

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:10 PM, wrote:

HEY UNC MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON JUST LIKE YOURS
IS...SORRY! BUT I DO HAVE SPELL-CHECK UNLIKE YOU! I
JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR AMAZING SONG HAS
CHANGED MY LIFE! MY WHOLE LIFE I WOULD BE OUT IN
PUBLIC AN SMELL SOMETHING WEIRD AND EVERYONE AROUND ME
WOULD BE ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED! BUT YOU KNOW
WHAT I WOULD BE THINKING? WHO CUT THE CHEESE? THE
FIRST LINE ABOUT BEING STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR AN
WONDERING WHO CUT THE CHEESE IS THE MOST TRUE LYRIC IN
THE HISTORY OF MUSIC! EVER SINCE I HEARD YOUR SONG ON
THE FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS MORNING SHOW MY LIFE HASNT
BEEN THE SAME! U DONT KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN
WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE THE BALLS TO ASK THE
QUESTION WHO CUT THE CHEESE AND YOU ARE THAT MAN! YOU
SHOULD CONTACT THE FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS MORNING
SHOW AND THANK THEM FOR PLAYING YOUR MASTERPIECE I
DONT THINK ANY OTHER RADIO SHOW WOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO
PLAY IT! ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR THE SONG I AM A NEW MAN
BECAUSE OF YOU! GOD BLESS YOU UNCLE PULLFINGER!

Here is the reply uncle pullfinger sent to me:

HI,

OTHER SHOWS HAVE PLAYED IT, I DON'T LIKE SPELL CHECK AND I TRIED TO CALL THEM TO GET ON AIR TO GIVE PROPS TO ALL THE GREAT E-MAILS THAT PUNKED ME. SOME WHERE HACKY, BUT OTHERS DID
THEIR SHOW PROUD!

THANKS FOR YOUR E-MAIL!

UNCLE PULLFINGER
I'm still pissed the M'r F'r did email me back >Sad
Quote of the Day:
I received yet another message from uncle pullfinger this time on myspace.. i have this d-bag thinking i am on his side, or that i am a fan or friend of his... here is what he sent me:

GREETINGS!

GUESS YOU HEARD "CHEESE?" ON THE FREE BEER SHOW. I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE TRASHING ME AND READING SOME OF MY RETURN E-MAILS ON AIR, AND OUT OF CONTEXT WITH THIS CHERRY PICKED, HE SAID SHE SAID CRAP.

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TONE OF IT ALL.
ARE THEY BEING MALICOUS, OR JUST GOOF'N ON ME. I CAN'T TELL BECAUSE I GOT SOME BORDERLINE DEATH THREATS OVER IT ALL. IF I WERE TO GAUGE FROM THAT, I WOULD SAY THAT THEY ARE RIPPING ME TO SHREDS.

I TRIED TO CALL THEM TO GET ON AIR, YESTERDAY MORNING TO GIVE SOME PROPS TO THE E-MAILS THAT PUNKED ME. BECAUSE SOME OF THOSE E-MAILS WERE INDEED HYSTERICAL. I E-MAILED THEM AND PHONED THE MUSIC DIRECTOR.
(I LEFT MY SECOND MESSAGE)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY PASSED ON AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE FUN OF PULLFINGER TO HIS FACE LIKE THAT.

ANYWAY, COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOU INSIGHTS ON WHAT'S GOING ON AND HOW BAD IS IT?

I REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

UNCLE PULLFINGER