Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins
I'd beg you for an Iowa Hawkeyes skin, but I know I'm probably the only one on this board that wants it... so I'll just keep quiet Smile
Where's the Viking Queen Peachs skin ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Where's the Viking Queen Peachs skin ?

bwahahaha! that is not necessary nor would it be advised lol
Doing that which is not advised is a solid theme for this board.

So Biff ?

Viking Queen Peachs Skin Go !

(Me endorsing said skin =99.99% chance of probability that said skin will not appear)
Wowie Groovie !
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I post during work.... I need a skin that's more....ummmm....worky looking!

Less color. More texty looking. I tried taking out avatars and pics, but that just got me all confuseded inside.

Done. Choose the "basic" skin.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff ? What's going on ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Biff ? What's going on ?

Ch-ch-ch-changes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

You can tell, because the news banner says:

Hmm.........something is different
But that's not all.
Standby.
A new an improved forum is coming soon!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Mine was girly-girl. I don't know what the heck happened. I'm back to basic again.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:Mine was girly-girl. I don't know what the heck happened. I'm back to basic again.

That's cause they forced everyone to basic with the admin controls. Like Biff said some changes must be happening.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Mine was girly-girl. I don't know what the heck happened. I'm back to basic again.

Like Biff said some changes must be happening.

Mass bannings... ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Does this mean I'll finally get my Amy Lee skin ?
Wowie Groovie !
I hate change Sad
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I miss my pink!!!!!
Opus Wrote:I hate change Sad

Yeah, change sucks! :'(
Will there be skins in the future here?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
rockmonster Wrote:Will there be skins in the future here?

No sir, not in the immediate future.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

When are we getting these "changes" you promised!!! Wink
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Daniel Wrote:
admin Wrote:

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

When are we getting these "changes" you promised!!! Wink

Dude, are you not in a brand new forum? Changes take a little time. Be patient young grasshopper. You might even learn a thing or two. Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Daniel Wrote:When are we getting these "changes" you promised!!! Wink

Dude, are you not in a brand new forum? Changes take a little time. Be patient young grasshopper. You might even learn a thing or two. Wink

I'm not sure if my sarcasm wasn't ringing through enough or maybe I'm just not reading into your sarcasm. :?:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.