Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins
fixed
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
kaboobie92 Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:NO...IT WAS HOT!

i was on briefly last night and my wife was like "who is that?"

to which i replied

'WHAT? I'M NOT MASTERBATING!@"

How does that make you feel becky?

take a guess. i'm ignoring it so....figure it out.
Jo Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:How does that make you feel becky?

take a guess. i'm ignoring it so....figure it out.

You feel great?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Think how she feels!
[Image: hayden-panettiere-bikini-1-17.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Think how she feels!
[Image: hayden-panettiere-bikini-1-17.jpg]

now you are getting creepy!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
skins.. how do you change skins?? I'm totally lost here... I mean, I know what we're talking about, I just wasnt aware I was allowed/able to change it
Peachs Wrote:skins.. how do you change skins?? I'm totally lost here... I mean, I know what we're talking about, I just wasnt aware I was allowed/able to change it

profile--->modify---->near bottom a pulldown says skins--default
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:What the eff does that mean? >Sad

ummmmm? Somebody was snoring??

Since when did you change your name to Somebody? Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:ummmmm? Somebody was snoring??

Since when did you change your name to Somebody? Wink

hehe, I do this to Shaun all the time Big Grin
Peachs Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Since when did you change your name to Somebody? Wink

hehe, I do this to Shaun all the time Big Grin

What, kick him to the couch?? Actually, my wonderful husband offers to sleep on the couch. He is such a sweetie pie!! I'm so lucky that I have him!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:how manly of you!!!

My skin is manly man... I don't know what that says about me....

manly man skin....'look at that effing tounge'..

*cough lezzy cough*
Lezzy....

There are plenty of people out there that would beg to differ about my so called 'lesbian' status.... Plus, tounges can be used on a rod just as easily and as efficiently as on a v-j....
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:hehe, I do this to Shaun all the time Big Grin

What, kick him to the couch?? Actually, my wonderful husband offers to sleep on the couch. He is such a sweetie pie!! I'm so lucky that I have him!!

He's "volunteering" to sleep on the couch so he can watch skinomax !
Wowie Groovie !
I like the girly girl but it's a pink overload. Too gay for FBHW. I'm just using the default.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I like the girly girl but it's a pink overload. Too gay for FBHW. I'm just using the default.

I've switched back to the default as well...
I think the reason I'm sporting Pink and Hearts is cause Biff has the hots for me.....
girly girl of course!
Allyson Wrote:I like the girly girl but it's a pink overload. Too gay for FBHW. I'm just using the default.

I edited it. Let me know what you think.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

I edited it. Let me know what you think.

Well I'm not really a girly girl . . . but I really like this skin. The contrast is awesome!! You rock Biff!!
That is just freaking hilarious . . . If my skin is on default, everybody has stars under their names. If its on girly girl, everybody has hearts. If on manly man, everybody has hands (like Mister Fistor), but no matter which skin I have, Howie always has hearts!! LMAO!!!
Well that's because I loves me some Howie.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Well that's because I loves me some Howie.

You like firefighters too Biff? I guess now we have that and the Asian girl thing in common. Smile
sluttynurse Wrote:Asian girl thing

New skin idea!!!

Biff!!! To the bat cave IMMEEJITLY!!!!@#
Admin Wrote:Well that's because I loves me some Howie.

[Image: lonely_closet_m65_b1_f6.jpg]
Hey Biff . . . on a different note, I love your new avatar. Space Ace . . . an awesome guitarist!!
There is a new skin available for U of M fans. I may have to adjust the colors. Let me know what you think.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:There is a new skin available for U of M fans. I may have to adjust the colors. Let me know what you think.

Eff football...i want brazilian twins
Admin Wrote:There is a new skin available for U of M fans. I may have to adjust the colors. Let me know what you think.

eff football...i want brazilian twins

too bright, and I agree with Howie!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
i want a all Hot Wings skin. give me some eye candy, now! Big Grin
and where did the Becky skin go?

while you're taking requests poopie says he wants a fore'skin'
[Image: Braztwins1.jpg]

[Image: Braztwins2.jpg]

[Image: bratwinsdesat.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !

eff football...i want brazilian twins

As you wish.

Thanks Titan for the work with the images.

Becky has request a Hot Wings skin. Can you do anything with this?

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6101/hotwingsqs9.jpg
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:and where did the Becky skin go?

to the land of bad ideas. it's getting kinda crowded there with all your brothers failed threads.

za-zing.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:eff football...i want brazilian twins

As you wish.

yep yep... gimme a day or two though... dudes take longer.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:As you wish.

yep yep... gimme a day or two though... dudes take longer.

just attended Daniel Tosh comedy at Zanies . . .

[drop]whatever queer[/drop]
Rock Monster Wrote:too brigh!

Is that better?

The skins are relatively easy to create so if you have some ideas go ahead and shout your answer out.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:Hey Biff . . . on a different note, I love your new avatar. Space Ace . . . an awesome guitarist!!

I have a strange non-sexual obsession with him. My eventual man cave will be dedicated to Detroit Tigers baseball and Ace Frehley.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'll be honest and say that most of these skins are mediocre at best, but then again.. its proboards, not much to work with.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Hey Biff . . . on a different note, I love your new avatar. Space Ace . . . an awesome guitarist!!

I have a strange non-sexual obsession with him. My eventual man cave will be dedicated to Detroit Tigers baseball and Ace Frehley.

I saw him and Peter Criss at a club in Nashville about a month before they went on their "back in makeup" tour. He was pretty effed up . . . but still play the hell out of the guitar!! Peter Criss was awesome and I was like 5 feet from him. He just really rocked with Beth.
For Becky

[Image: zzz002.jpg]

Also For Becky

[Image: zzz001.jpg]

And one more just for Becky This one should be the newbies default skin until they've got 100 posts

[Image: zzz004.jpg]

For the guys

[Image: zzz005.jpg]

[Image: zzz003.jpg]

And lil somthin for Fistor, Plunger, and the ladies

[Image: zzz007.jpg]

[Image: zzz008.jpg]

[Image: zzz006.jpg]

And one just for that special someone, you know who you are

[Image: zzz009.jpg]

Biff, I don't know if there's a limit to the number of skins you can make, but this process doesn't take too much time, if you have any other special requests lemme know
Wowie Groovie !
i'm conflicted.....+1 to titan for being helpful but yet......i get hairyman and retarded man baby...hmm.