Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins
Peachs Wrote:So... whomever made the Hayden P skin is an idiotface Tongue they named it Haylee??

Guilty as charged however in my defense I have no idea who she is and was in a hurry.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:So... whomever made the Hayden P skin is an idiotface Tongue they named it Haylee??

Guilty as charged however in my defense I have no idea who she is and was in a hurry.

ok, well I'll give you that, I know who she is and couldn't care less... I wont smite you for it...!
Any new skins in the works? No suggestions.... just curious.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I post during work.... I need a skin that's more....ummmm....worky looking!

Less color. More texty looking. I tried taking out avatars and pics, but that just got me all confuseded inside.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I post during work.... I need a skin that's more....ummmm....worky looking!

Less color. More texty looking. I tried taking out avatars and pics, but that just got me all confuseded inside.
I hope you chew on your pen and act like you are thinking really hard while you do it.

Gotta sell it man.
elranito Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I post during work.... I need a skin that's more....ummmm....worky looking!

I hope you chew on your pen and act like you are thinking really hard while you do it.

Gotta sell it man.

My problem when I burst out laughing. It's a dead giveaway.
airhornahole Wrote:
elranito Wrote:I hope you chew on your pen and act like you are thinking really hard while you do it.

Gotta sell it man.

Ditto.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think the photo I posted yesterday should be the mandatory skin for all newbies until they've made at least 50 posts.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I think the photo I posted yesterday should be the mandatory skin for all newbies until they've made at least 50 posts.
No one would ever make it through the requisite 50 posts.
Yeah.... on second thought that was probably a really bad idea
Wowie Groovie !
airhornahole Wrote:
elranito Wrote:I hope you chew on your pen and act like you are thinking really hard while you do it.

Gotta sell it man.

Yeah. That one has given me away a couple of times. I usually blame it on a chain email that is inappropriate to share and of course already deleted.....

I usually am in the middle of doing several other tasks, so I always have something open that I can switch to in the event that someone pops in.... of course no matter what I do, it always says "Free Beer and Hot" on my toolbar.
Rock Monster Wrote:Any new skins in the works? No suggestions.... just curious.

I have nothing major in mind right now. I had ideas for some sports teams but I've not the gumption to get creative yet.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Any new skins in the works? No suggestions.... just curious.

I have nothing major in mind right now. I had ideas for some sports teams but I've not the gumption to get creative yet.

But for some reason you do have the urge to type words that only Barney Fife would use.

Interesting.
can you make the girly girl one have puppies and kittens? That would be super cute!
sunshyne Wrote:can you make the girly girl one have puppies and kittens? That would be super cute!

in that case i want the manly one to have chainsaws beer jerky and boobs...

make it happen

*snaps fingers
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sunshyne Wrote:can you make the girly girl one have puppies and kittens? That would be super cute!

that would be perfect for titan too!
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I have nothing major in mind right now. I had ideas for some sports teams but I've not the gumption to get creative yet.

But for some reason you do have the urge to type words that only Barney Fife would use.

Interesting.

I think Gilligan used them too. Gilligan poked Mary Ann.

Win.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

in that case i want the manly one to have chainsaws beer jerky and boobs...

make it happen

*snaps fingers

and trucks and guns, those are manly
sunshyne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:in that case i want the manly one to have chainsaws beer jerky and boobs...

make it happen

*snaps fingers

and trucks and guns, those are manly

agreed....

or a fireman skin....for the ladies ofcourse...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'd like one with girl clothing and muppets please......and'uh'thank you
i'd like a Becky skin.
Jo Wrote:i'd like a Becky skin.

Hmmmm. Sounds a bit like...

It puts the lotion on it's skin!
ok, Biff, git crackin

[Image: 258Troll_spray.jpg]

[Image: 1104610Kitten-Sitting-Between-Two-G.jpg]

[Image: pk.gif]

[Image: truth_about_cats_and_dogs_i.jpg]

[Image: fat-chickskin.jpg]

[Image: amylee1skin.jpg]

[Image: workvikinghat.jpg]

[Image: jahqtj_b.jpg]

[Image: TanyaChalkin-Kiss-DateUnknown.jpg]

[Image: MBPost1-1.jpg]

[Image: Jeans_Topless2-1.jpg]

As requestfor Howie

[Image: fire3.jpg]

[Image: fire4.jpg]

I didn't forget ya Queen

[Image: hot-man1.jpg]

[Image: matthew-mcconaughey-400a0522071.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:ok, Biff, git crackin

I wanted a beer, jerky, chainsaw skin
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:ok, Biff, git crackin

I wanted a beer, jerky, chainsaw skin

Yeah, and I wanted the Millenium Falcon for Christmas, but did I get it ?

[Image: manskin1.jpg]

[Image: manskin2.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Hello ? Biff ? Anyone ?
Wowie Groovie !
Biff, if you are thinking of more skins, may I make a suggestion for an MSU one? There is the U of M one, so I would very much so apretiate an msu one, like with sparty and the 's' logo. That would be sweet. And I would love you forever. Maybe even stalk you to give you a big hug for it. But no promises on the hug, you might turn out to be a minger and I don't want to catch ugly. But I would still love you in a compleatly platonic way. Even if you turned out to be king of mingers.
Biff ? Amy Lee skin today. Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
I like black skin.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I like black skin.

That's telling....
Titan ! Wrote:Biff ? Amy Lee skin today. Thanks.

I don't have time right now. I have but a few minutes to surf today. Sorry.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Once again, I will request an MSU skin. Just reminding that I still have interest in it, so whenever you have time, please do it.
Titan asked me to request a 'four skin' for him....not sure what that means. I must have missed the 1,2, and 3 skins Undecided
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Titan asked me to request a 'four skin' for him....not sure what that means. I must have missed the 1,2, and 3 skins Undecided

He told me he wants to photograph my rooster.

I don't even have a rooster. Undecided
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Once again, I will request an MSU skin. Just reminding that I still have interest in it, so whenever you have time, please do it.

Done.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff !

Amy Lee skin. Go !

Go Biff Go !

Ooh Rah ! Biff.
Wowie Groovie !
There will be no Amy Lee skin. Sorry.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You suck.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Once again, I will request an MSU skin. Just reminding that I still have interest in it, so whenever you have time, please do it.

Done.
Biff r t3h awsme!111 Thanky mny mch!
You're welcome. Of all the skins I've made I think I like this one the best.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.