Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is this intern that got fired?
FBHW always mention an intern that they fired but say that they cant tell us about it. Another classic example of them saying they cant talk about something but keep teasing it. If you cant talk about it than dont bring it up! Just recently Zane said he had googly eyes and made crazy weird noises. When will this be explained?
His nickname was "Frank Small Talk". He claimed to have peed on Zane's breakfast so they fired him.
Yeah, it wasn't too long ago, I dont think this is an issue of something they can't talk about, although I do agree that kind of stuff drives me crazy when they do that
They went over the Frank small talk incident extensively and immediately after the break when the incident occurred and several times since.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
The one they keep mentioning was a female intern, I think.

It must have been a brutal situation if they won't even discuss it.
Have we heard the new intern Dev recently? I haven't seen her fiancee (I learned, titan!) around here, either.
i think she finished up there already, at least if I had understood that correctly when i heard it on the radio
Really? She was there for barely a month, wasn't she?
potthole Wrote:Have we heard the new intern Dev recently? I haven't seen her fiancee (I learned, titan!) around here, either.
He actually just posted in this thread 3 or 4 posts above you. I haven't heard much of her either. Seems like she was a flash in the pan. Here.....then gone.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
i got the impression they thought dev was a little creepy. but they never came out and said that. i remember a discussion a while back about an intern they thought was off somehow, and i think one of them leaked it was female, and it sort of hinted at being the most recent one, which would be her. but i could have pieced that together completely wrong.
potthole Wrote:Have we heard the new intern Dev recently? I haven't seen her fiancee (I learned, titan!) around here, either.

Yeah... but you still got it wrong Potty. When referring to a male, it's fiance, when referring to a female it's fiancee.

And back on topic, did Devan finish her internship already?

I think her fiance (now husband?) got beat up pretty bad for posting semi personal info, and she made him quit. This is all just wild speculation though, I'm probably wrong.
Wowie Groovie !
to clear it up i am not talking about frank small talk, this intern got fired before frank small talk and never made an on air appearance.
patfromportland Wrote:to clear it up i am not talking about frank small talk, this intern got fired before frank small talk and never made an on air appearance.

Hmmmm....that's not ringing a bell for me here.
Quote of the Day:
dingdongyo Wrote:i got the impression they thought dev was a little creepy. but they never came out and said that. i remember a discussion a while back about an intern they thought was off somehow, and i think one of them leaked it was female, and it sort of hinted at being the most recent one, which would be her. but i could have pieced that together completely wrong.

Ya I think you peiced it together wrong. It isnt devon, but I do remember zane saying it was a girl and freebeer making him stop. And when they mentioned just a couple days ago freebeer said something along the lines of "she......or he, was crazy"
dino Wrote:
He actually just posted in this thread 3 or 4 posts above you. I haven't heard much of her either. Seems like she was a flash in the pan. Here.....then gone.

Ah, crap. FAIL!

Titan ! Wrote:Yeah... but you still got it wrong Potty. When referring to a male, it's fiance, when referring to a female it's fiancee.

I think her fiance (now husband?) got beat up pretty bad for posting semi personal info, and she made him quit. This is all just wild speculation though, I'm probably wrong.

Ah, double crap. DOUBLE FAIL!
potthole Wrote:
dino Wrote:He actually just posted in this thread 3 or 4 posts above you. I haven't heard much of her either. Seems like she was a flash in the pan. Here.....then gone.

Ah, crap. FAIL!

Titan ! Wrote:Yeah... but you still got it wrong Potty. When referring to a male, it's fiance, when referring to a female it's fiancee.

Ah, double crap. DOUBLE FAIL!

potthole, ladies and gentlemen.
I'll be here every night, from 7 to 9, playing on the main stage. Donations are encouraged and welcomed.
on topic please
patfromportland Wrote:on topic please
Ha!! Pat puts an e-smack to Potthole!
Quote of the Day:

[Image: funny-pictures-lightbulb-cat-get-a-life.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
potthole Wrote:I'll be here every night, from 7 to 9, playing on the main stage. Donations are encouraged and welcomed.

I may have mentioned this before, but everytime I read one of your posts, it's with butter's voice in my head.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I'll be here every night, from 7 to 9, playing on the main stage. Donations are encouraged and welcomed.

I may have mentioned this before, but everytime I read one of your posts, it's with butter's voice in my head.

HA! me too!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!

What the hell were we talking about? :headscratch:
dingdongyo Wrote:i got the impression they thought dev was a little creepy. but they never came out and said that. i remember a discussion a while back about an intern they thought was off somehow, and i think one of them leaked it was female, and it sort of hinted at being the most recent one, which would be her. but i could have pieced that together completely wrong.

I'll probably get in trouble for posting this, but it wasn't Devan. There was another female intern that was never mentioned on the air. I guess I'll just leave it at that. I haven't been posting much anymore because I tend to get myself in trouble.

As for Devan, she decided it was best to not continue with the internship because she is extremely busy with wedding planning, medical transcription, and our new house. She had a good time while it lasted though and she has nothing but good things to say about all the guys.
Queenie Wrote:

[Image: funny-pictures-lightbulb-cat-get-a-life.jpg]

ahahha I knew I was gunna get it for saying that. I guess my point is that sometimes you guys wreck this board by going off topic. There, rant over.
If you don't know what the topic is when you enter a thread, it's your own fault. It is listed in the subject line. Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
patfromportland Wrote:ahahha I knew I was gunna get it for saying that. I guess my point is that sometimes you guys wreck this board by going off topic. There, rant over.

Dude, it was like two posts, that's not taking a topic off-topic, let alone wrecking a message board.
potthole Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:ahahha I knew I was gunna get it for saying that. I guess my point is that sometimes you guys wreck this board by going off topic. There, rant over.

Dude, it was like two posts, that's not taking a topic off-topic, let alone wrecking a message board.

Potthole calm down man I wasnt freaking out. I know it was only 2 or 3 posts but you know how this board goes sometimes.
I'm calm. I was just pointing out that your rant was slightly overkill. It's all cool, though.
patfromportland Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Dude, it was like two posts, that's not taking a topic off-topic, let alone wrecking a message board.

Potthole calm down man I wasnt freaking out. I know it was only 2 or 3 posts but you know how this board goes sometimes.

Well let's see:

patfromportland has 50 posts
pothole has 949
queenie has 1,253

I think we know how this board goes all the time!! Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:Potthole calm down man I wasnt freaking out. I know it was only 2 or 3 posts but you know how this board goes sometimes.

Well let's see:

pothole has 949
queenie has 1,253

wow, I wasnt trying to start a whole fight. Your right though, because I dont post as much as you i guess you do know a whole lot more about this board then I do. I mean, it's not like I read the board or anything.

But really, im cool, potthole's cool, theres no problem. Great, there goes this thread.
patfromportland Wrote:But really, im cool, potthole's cool, theres no problem.

AND you're one of the few people to properly type my name, lowercase p and two t's!
potthole Wrote:

AND you're one of the few people to properly type my name, lowercase p and two t's!

That's right. potty.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:

Well for the love of God you have to exalt him for that potthole!! Big Grin
patfromportland Wrote:wow, I wasnt trying to start a whole fight. Your right though, because I dont post as much as you i guess you do know a whole lot more about this board then I do. I mean, it's not like I read the board or anything.

But really, im cool, potthole's cool, theres no problem. Great, there goes this thread.

What so now I'm not cool. NOT COOL!! Tongue
potthole Wrote:

what's wrong potthole . . . not feeling any love??
Just to confirm what terrible twist said:

Frank Smalltalk was fired because of a weird situation where he told Zane he peed on his sandwich, and then said he did again, and then said he didn't. Weirdness ensued and he was disbanded, and most of that happened on air.

Devon was great and stopped because of general busy-ness.

There was another intern, who was neither Frank nor Devon.

That is all.
milton Wrote:Just to confirm what terrible twist said:

Frank Smalltalk was fired because of a weird situation where he told Zane he peed on his sandwich, and then said he did again, and then said he didn't. Weirdness ensued and he was disbanded, and most of that happened on air.

That is all.

Ya I wasnt talking about Frank small talk. I knew it wasnt devon. Im talking about "the other" intern.
patfromportland Wrote:
milton Wrote:Just to confirm what terrible twist said:

That is all.

Ya I wasnt talking about Frank small talk. I knew it wasnt devon. Im talking about "the other" intern.

I think Milton is saying "This is all you are getting". But maybe I am just reading a little more into than I should be. Or, maybe you aren't reading enough into it.
Queenie Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:Potthole calm down man I wasnt freaking out. I know it was only 2 or 3 posts but you know how this board goes sometimes.

Well let's see:

pothole has 949
queenie has 1,253

Heil Queen