Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Died Down, Waned, and Dull....
Thus has Hot Wings declared the Message board is dull, has waned and died down.

Time to ratchet it up a notch.

not sure what that means, as I just got out of bed, but I'm sure we can come up with something...
Wowie Groovie !
It's not so much a problem with the regulars like you, Titan. Several of you have great discussions. I just wanted to try and encourage a few new voices to chime into the discussions, too. There seem to be a lot of people reading the threads, but not a lot of people contributing.
Sadly, that's often the way things go on a message board. You'll get a group of regulars who post frequently, a few fringe people who will chime in every now and again, and then a pretty large group of lurkers.
"Lurkers" Creepy!

Maybe we should start the sex thread again!!
Sometimes when you get smited, you are less likely to post. Seeing a -1 in Karma, doesn't help to express ones opinion.
lokizilla Wrote:Sometimes when you get smited, you are less likely to post. Seeing a -1 in Karma, doesn't help to express ones opinion.
+1
Now your even! I now hope to see your opinion plastered all over the board!!!

Thanks for your input Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Sometimes when you get smited, you are less likely to post. Seeing a -1 in Karma, doesn't help to express ones opinion.
+1
Now your even! I now hope to see your opinion plastered all over the board!!!

Thanks for your input Smile

Always willing to put in a few cents of thought.
lets start some more political threads... that'll spice it up Wink
kaboobie92 Wrote:lets start some more political threads... that'll spice it up Wink

Yep, it really does. There will be a lot of disagreements with that. Politics get ugly online sometimes.
i'm a "regular"! i'm helping!

scooterfanatic will get like 5 political threads going now and everyone will disagree with him. Smile
I've noticed there aren't as many...gems....as far as threads go lately...there are awesome posts here and there but you really have to wade through the filler to get to it.

Maybe we should start a thread where we bring our A game "Let's Bring it!"

My Midus touch for threads has worn off as i'm posting stinkers lately
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
hotwings Wrote:It's not so much a problem with the regulars like you, Titan. Several of you have great discussions. I just wanted to try and encourage a few new voices to chime into the discussions, too. There seem to be a lot of people reading the threads, but not a lot of people contributing.

Holy Shit ! ! ! looook ! ! !

Hot Wings wrote MY NAME ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Holy Shit ! ! ! looook ! ! !

that really made your day, huh?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I've noticed there aren't as many...gems....as far as threads go lately...there are awesome posts here and there but you really have to wade through the filler to get to it.

Maybe we should start a thread where we bring our A game "Let's Bring it!"

My Midus touch for threads has worn off as i'm posting stinkers lately
You used up all of the good posts already!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
kaboobie92 Wrote:lets start some more political threads... that'll spice it up Wink

Come on, I come here to get AWAY from "Change". If I have to hear or see that BS slogan one more time I think I'll shoot myself!
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Holy Shit ! ! ! looook ! ! !

that really made your day, huh?

Yes. But it is early, so hopefully that won't be the highlight of the entire day.
Wowie Groovie !
I'm not understanding the need for more voices when fistor is really the only voice worth hearing.

Maybe he's using reverse psychology?

Off to ponder this over a deuce...
hotwings Wrote:It's not so much a problem with the regulars like you, Titan. Several of you have great discussions. I just wanted to try and encourage a few new voices to chime into the discussions, too. There seem to be a lot of people reading the threads, but not a lot of people contributing.

Stop taking so much gee dee time off! Wink

In all seriousness though, your 4th of July vacation took a little wind out of the sails but we've had between 5 and 10 new accounts every day. As Potthole said, it's standard forum fare for people to develop their niche and the majority of people end up lurking or trying to find things they missed that are being discussed in threads.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Stop taking so much gee dee time off! Wink

In all seriousness though, your 4th of July vacation took a little wind out of the sails but we've had between 5 and 10 new accounts every day. As Potthole said, it's standard forum fare for people to develop their niche and the majority of people end up lurking or trying to find things they missed that are being discussed in threads.

You're right Biff. I mean I know they are entitled to vacations as well (and Cowboy Gay Camps) but anyhoo, there isn't a lot to talk about unless they are doing the show live.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It should be taken into account that when the forum began, apart from being a "free for all", the forum was stripped down to just four areas. The forum has spread out to cater to the different sensibilities, as they may apply, of all the members.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yes and you and the other moderators have done a fantastic job. Kudos to ya'll!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

Yep, every bit as much fun to say now as it was when I first wrote it.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

Is it as easy to say when you have a mouth full of sausage?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I love this message board and am going to try to get involved on more discussions. There are alot of interesting and funny people on here. Alot better than other message boards with nothing but douche bags and a-holes posting.
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I love this message board. There are alot of douche bags and a-holes posting.

Yah, I know. ;D
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I love this message board. There are alot of douche bags and a-holes posting.

Yah, I know. ;D

Nice. ;D
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I love this message board and am going to try to get involved on more discussions. There are alot of interesting and funny people on here. Alot better than other message boards with nothing but douche bags and a-holes posting.

Glad to have ya here.
Fistor, Howie and Weiner are the only ones that aren't interesting and funny so we suggest you stay away from them. They may ask you if they can sniff your yamsak, I recommend you saying no.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I love this message board and am going to try to get involved on more discussions. There are alot of interesting and funny people on here. Alot better than other message boards with nothing but douche bags and a-holes posting.

Glad to have ya here.
Fistor, Howie and Weiner are the only ones that aren't interesting and funny so we suggest you stay away from them. They may ask you if they can sniff your yamsak, I recommend you saying no.

I have yet to admit I love sniffing yamsacks
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
ah crap who did that?
dino Wrote:

Glad to have ya here.

shut up, cockblocker
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

COWBOY GAY CAMP !

Is it as easy to say when you have a mouth full of sausage?

Ya know what's really ironic ? I actually had sausage for lunch, AND Not joking here, my mouth realy was full of sausage when I read that.
Wowie Groovie !
As I think about it, I am certain that the refresh issues with regards to the old link on the FBHW site might have had an impact on traffic. Hence I started the thread for the show staff.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Is it as easy to say when you have a mouth full of sausage?

Ya know what's really ironic ? I actually had sausage for lunch, AND Not joking here, my mouth realy was full of sausage when I read that.

Two guys on one day?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Ya know what's really ironic ? I actually had sausage for lunch, AND Not joking here, my mouth realy was full of sausage when I read that.

Two guys on one day?

He must work at a prison.
I'll admit it, I lurk. I post here and there, but not much. I guess I am in a funk posting.
I try to post as much as possible, but job hunting can really cut into my leisure internet time.
Fistor Wrote:I'm not understanding the need for more voices when fistor is really the only voice worth hearing.

Maybe he's using reverse psychology?

Off to ponder this over a deuce...

Oh Puleeeze!!!! Me thinks you need to have audience with the Queen. Maybe she will smite you and help you get over yourself, just as she has helped me!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I tried to "spice it up", suggesting the Bush adm. do a black ops posing as terrorists in Beijing and possibly getting the largest Army in the world to finish a job the US started, but couldn't finish....and I horribly failed. I guess somebody took it a little too serious...

So everybody straighten up..No More Joking!!! This is serious crap!
I post if I have something to say. I hate scrolling through pages of unrelated bickering and stuff like that sometimes
sweetmom Wrote:I'll admit it, I lurk. I post here and there, but not much. I guess I am in a funk posting.

Funk You ! Post more !
Wowie Groovie !