Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is segment 1-5?
did anyone else not get segment 1-5 today?
i didn't either. wtf zane!
I didn't get them either.

smwoodcrafts
me either.... lets get crackin zane!!!
hussywoman Wrote:i didn't either. wtf zane!

NICE CANS!
Here fixed!
http://machochip.com/2008/08/bia-and-bra...to.php?wow
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wow this podcast is pissing me off!!! it's like a grey haired monkey is uploading it today
fullcollapse9 Wrote:wow this podcast is pissing me off!!! it's like a grey haired monkey is uploading it today

That would be Zane!
They said on the show that they were having problems with the podcast this morning. Something like the machine wasn't picking up on the microphones or something?
That's what she said.
Does that mean it will never go up? That would chap my ass.
11:25 AM and segments 1-5 still MIA! Consider my ass officially chapped!
Effing thing sucks. Godd job zane, well done.
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:11:25 AM and segments 1-5 still MIA! Consider my ass officially chapped!

Zane said that he was having a problem and it would not be posted.
The files were too big or some lame ass excuse.. I would be mad, but I'm used to failure.
can someone at least tell me if anything good happened during segments 1-5?
patfromportland Wrote:can someone at least tell me if anything good happened during segments 1-5?
Zane came out of the closet, Joe stated that he is in fact a Ninja and that he's been taking it easy on Zane cause that goes against the "Ninja code" or something, Hotwings actually admitted he has an 18 inch schlong and freebeer revealed that he likes to dress in drag on the weekends which piqued Zane's interest and now they are going on a little "Gaycation."

Other than that.....nothing much happened.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Great. Another eff up by Zane. Damn. All the guy has to do is sit there and do three things:

1) Pop off
2) Play sound effects
3) Upload a podcast

Fire Zane and fax a contract to Stephanie Webb.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Mayorofawesometown is that CM Punk in your picture?
patfromportland Wrote:Mayorofawesometown is that CM Punk in your picture?
on topic please

Ha! Just kidding.....had to have a little fun with you! Wink
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

Yep. No one else is cool/silly enough to tattoo the Pepsi logo on their arm. Wink
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
My ass is chapped and I am sad in the pants. It's going to be a long night at work tonight with only half the show. I'd insert a frowny face here, but I'm not a complete fag.
If Zane spent less time bitching at his wife about orange ruffy and treating himself like an amusement park maybe he would be able to work the podcasting equipment. Apparently he likes underachieving as much as he likes eating D's.
dino Wrote:
on topic please

Ha! Just kidding.....had to have a little fun with you! Wink

ahhaah when I posted this I was thinking of what a hypocrite I am. lol
killerb Wrote:If Zane spent less time bitching at his wife about orange ruffy and treating himself like an amusement park maybe he would be able to work the podcasting equipment. Apparently he likes underachieving as much as he likes eating D's.

I think the real reason is that Zane fetched all over his computer leaving it temporarily broken.

PLUMPY!!
During the show Zane even said that those segments weren't posted....some kind of problem.
I'm sure it is a technical issue beyond his control but F that! It's way more fun to blame him and do some good shit talkin.
Note about that podcast:

There's a recorder that goes on whenever the Mics are on, and it records those files to a server that is accessible at the radio station. It works perfect because it saves the files as separate segments and it's all automatic.

At around 5:30am Zane noticed that the particular day on the server was empty. I went and told the engineer about it, but it didn't start recording correctly until the 6th segment. There is a CD burner that runs during the show and records the segments, so i went and got the CDs and ripped the files to the computer, and then gave them to Zane to upload.

For whatever reason, the MP3 files from the CD were really big (looking back, maybe it was recorded in Stereo instead of mono?). Zane tried to upload them but the uploader just kept returning errors.

So, just so you know, we really did give it a legitimate attempt. I'm a podcaster myself so I know how annoying the errors are.
milton Wrote:Note about that podcast:

There's a recorder that goes on whenever the Mics are on, and it records those files to a server that is accessible at the radio station. It works perfect because it saves the files as separate segments and it's all automatic.

At around 5:30am Zane noticed that the particular day on the server was empty. I went and told the engineer about it, but it didn't start recording correctly until the 6th segment. There is a CD burner that runs during the show and records the segments, so i went and got the CDs and ripped the files to the computer, and then gave them to Zane to upload.

For whatever reason, the MP3 files from the CD were really big (looking back, maybe it was recorded in Stereo instead of mono?). Zane tried to upload them but the uploader just kept returning errors.

So, just so you know, we really did give it a legitimate attempt. I'm a podcaster myself so I know how annoying the errors are.
That's pretty interesting, learning how it works. Is there any way the volume can be cranked a little bit between the mics and the recorder? The only segments that I don't have to turn way up are the flashbacks.