Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of Rides
I love showing off my car and maybe HW will get off his ass and take some pictures of the Vette for us.

[Image: tommy.jpg]

[Image: MIVicpic.jpg]

[Image: marketcommon.jpg]

[Image: vicme.jpg]

And a little vid of me racing my buddy's old car.
http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p181/...CF0056.flv
Nice ride! Ill get some pics of my benz up this weekend
What have u done to the engine? I'm guessing its the 5.7L 350?
My car...

[Image: mustang-small.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
kaboobie92 Wrote:What have u done to the engine? I'm guessing its the 5.7L 350?

Yea, as of right now it's just bolt-on's. FIPK CAI/Gren. MAF/ORY Y-pipe/Mac Mid lenghts/Magnaflow Catback/3.73's and a custom tune from CSS. With DR's at road pressure I ran a 8.6 in the 1/8th and I was still spinning. I also suck at drag racing but I think she's got low 8's in her. If everything goes as planned then sometime in September I'm buying a set of PRC 5.3's, a Tourqer 2 and a ACC 3800 to really set things off lol Then it's all suspension work, I've got a long road ahead of me.
Nice! I've got a '99 Mercedes CLK 430 with a 4.3L V8. Does 0-60 in about 6.1. I'm going to put an aftermarket exhaust on it soon, just havent decided what to put on it yet. It's my 2nd car so I only drive it on the weekends (when i'm not at college)
My car has rocket launchers, 3
Yea I have a daily driver too but the crazy thing is the Camaro gets about 23 mpg where as my 03 Malibu gets less around 20 it seems.
[quote="wienerpoopie"]My car has rocket launchers, 3
[Image: deans-battlestar-galactica1.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
That's either a lot of cardboard or NASA can't figure out where a few million dollars worth of shit just went.
Cam, did you take the photos of your car yourself ? They're pretty good.
Wowie Groovie !
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:That's either a lot of cardboard or NASA can't figure out where a few million dollars worth of shit just went.

Shhhh . . . lets keep this on the downlow. Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
No, I didn't have my camera with me that night but we all (the two guys who had cameras that night) shoot in the same kind of style. Two of us are starting class in a couple of weeks for Digital Arts.
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:That's either a lot of cardboard or NASA can't figure out where a few million dollars worth of shit just went.

ROTFLOL ! Funniest post I've read today.
Wowie Groovie !
sweet. Yeah funny because my daily driver is a chevy silverado (13 mpg) and my wknd car is the benz that still only gets 19 city. Im just glad my parents pay for my gas lol
I used to get help from my parents but when I bought the Camaro that was it. My insurance every month is $234 with liability on both cars and mostly clean driving record.
kaboobie92 Wrote:sweet. Yeah funny because my daily driver is a chevy silverado (13 mpg) and my wknd car is the benz that still only gets 19 city. Im just glad my parents pay for my gas lol

And you are still mooching off of your parents because . . .

Don't you have a job?

You can afford two cars and expect your parents to pay for the gas?

YOU FAIL!
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:I used to get help from my parents but when I bought the Camaro that was it. My insurance every month is $234 with liability on both cars and mostly clean driving record.

+1 for being responsible.
GIMME THAT KARMA BACK lol
It's because i'm a sophomore in college... and my parents paid for my truck, and one of my grandparents gave me the benz..
kaboobie92 Wrote:GIMME THAT KARMA BACK lol

I didn't -1 you, I have it to the Camaro guy, but you will get a +1 for being in college when I am able to!! Way to go, keep up the good work!! Big Grin
kaboobie92 Wrote:sweet. Yeah funny because my daily driver is a chevy silverado (13 mpg) and my wknd car is the benz that still only gets 19 city. Im just glad my parents pay for my gas lol

No wonder you love republicans so much you don
wienerpoopie Wrote:

No wonder you love republicans so much you don
If i'm in a million dollar family, would we suffer with a little tax increase? think about it. That has nothing to do with my political stances. My dad owns a company but we are not a "million dollar family".
I like being poor. Of course, it's all I've ever known. Can't miss what you've never had.
kaboobie92 Wrote:If i'm in a million dollar family, would we suffer with a little tax increase? think about it. That has nothing to do with my political stances. My dad owns a company but we are not a "million dollar family".

As this thread is in serious jeopardy of being hijacked, I've brought this argument elsewhere:

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...ge=8#25431
Now, back to sweet pictures of rides:

[Image: IMG_0438.jpg]

WEEEEEE!!!!
[Image: backtothefuturenx0.jpg]
Fistor Wrote:Now, back to sweet pictures of rides:

WEEEEEE!!!!

[Image: 5437.jpg]
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:No, I didn't have my camera with me that night but we all (the two guys who had cameras that night) shoot in the same kind of style. Two of us are starting class in a couple of weeks for Digital Arts.

Cool, what camera (s) were they using ?
Wowie Groovie !
Yep, you knew it would get hijacked . . . or just jacked!!

[Image: pimp_bicycle.jpg]
yeah I've wanted to take some pics of my car, there is a sweet spot by the airport where you can see the landing strip in the background all lit up. It would make for a cool pic
kaboobie92 Wrote:yeah I've wanted to take some pics of my car, there is a sweet spot by the airport where you can see the landing strip in the background all lit up. It would make for a cool pic

The airport your family owns?
[Image: mario_mustache_rides.jpg]
This is a real picture of my son's girlfriend's dragster. She's a tiny little thing, but she sure can race.

[Image: m_c260e45014acf19af27cef9327e405331.jpg]
wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: mario_mustache_rides.jpg]

ka-ping!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
wienerpoopie Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:yeah I've wanted to take some pics of my car, there is a sweet spot by the airport where you can see the landing strip in the background all lit up. It would make for a cool pic

The airport your family owns?

Like I said, my family is not THAT rich. It would surprise me if we have 1 mil. so thanks. But anyways, sweet pic QWI... I've always wanted to race a dragster.
kaboobie92 Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:The airport your family owns?

Like I said, my family is not THAT rich. It would surprise me if we have 1 mil. so thanks. But anyways, sweet pic QWI... I've always wanted to race a dragster.

She is now 19, but started when she was just 15. She has won a lot of races at Union Hill and at Beech Bend. I've actually only seen her race once, but she sure did impress me (not to mention my son is in love with her!) Smile
[Image: lindsaylohanar8.jpg]

Everybody hop on...
and no I don't think she's hot