Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The guys coming to maine....
What does one have to do to get the guy to make a "Market Visit"? Did they already come to maine once and I spaced on it? Then again, I don't know if the "Bone" would even put the effort in to get them here. They won't even carry the last hour... douche bags!
no they have never come out to maine. Apparently they dont care about us. Recently when they thanked all the stations they were on for doing a good job they did not mention the bone.
Yeah I noticed that... I wonder whats up with that... Bull shit. If they every leave I guess I'll just go back to listening to the local guys and my hardcore cds on the way to work.
I think the bone is onle going to be around until the end of this year, so it looks like thats what you will have to do. Unless you get the podcast. good luck listening to the captain and selest or the Q97.9 morning show *puke*.
I can't listen to regular radio after listening to get made fun of so bad. Last week after my podcasts ran out, I tried...put it on one station and they were doing "on this day in history" and another one was doing Celebrity Birthdays. I won that once on the Wolf. I guessed Lisa Bonet's birthday within 10 years...thrilling. I won a cake from Dairy Queen!
We've wanted to visit Maine since we've been on, but ultimately, its up to the station to make it happen. Some day maybe...
Stupid Bone!!!! >Sad
I've always been kind of unimpressed with the Bone. Just the fact that they cut out an entire hour, then we get teased that they are switching to Sports Talk Radio. I worked very hard getting people to listen to FBHW, then that whole thing came up and I was done with them. I saw how they are 14th in the ratings overall, but I'm very curious what their ratings are when FBHW is on, I bet it's much more than 14th. If they could get them to come visit, I bet it would be even higher.
freebeer Wrote:We've wanted to visit Maine since we've been on, but ultimately, its up to the station to make it happen. Some day maybe...

Thats the kind of attitude that will for sure make it happen.

Just kidding freebeer.
The Bone... didn't even know the station existed until earlier this summer. I lose reception just north of Auburn, whereas my GF can listen to O and A (don't get me started) without issue. If they want more people to listen they have to boost their signal like the lamer stations.
i can't stand the bonedriver. his slow speed and enunciation are ridiculous. it's like he thinks he's our kindergarten teacher. douchebag.

nicky once mentioned how stupid i was on the air for using a stapler to boost the signal at work instead of just listening online. that was funny. i taped it. then i stopped listening.
If the Bone departs this business of show, How about FBHW on 970 WZAN? It's all talk radio, and thy would bump Douche and Bag form the 5-10 slot. Plus, the signal would be much much better....
everybody hear that today? zane says call the bone radio station and ask for "pat collins." tell him (nicely) that we want to party with freebeer and hotwings.
Sooooo, how many people called yesterday?! I did!!
if the shitty bone loses them I'll have to get the podcast. I sent the bone an email asking why they don't play the entire show, but they never responded. I'll have to call Pat Collins and tell him to invite the gang to Maine.
I called him but the stupid operator put me through to the voicemail because she supposedly couldnt find him. I still sent the message along on his voicemail however.