Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Rapids, Wyoming, EGR on Google Street View
I don't know how long it has been, but the Grand Rapids area can now be viewed in Street View on google maps. If you don't know what it is, follow the link and have your mind blown. I've looked around at some places, and think the pictures were taken in fall of last year, I think probably early October.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&ge...-85.515003
speedbump Wrote:I don't know how long it has been, but the Grand Rapids area can now be viewed in Street View on google maps. If you don't know what it is, follow the link and have your mind blown. I've looked around at some places, and think the pictures were taken in fall of last year, I think probably early October.

Those pictures are older than 8 years because it shows my house as having a dirt driveway.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:I don't know how long it has been, but the Grand Rapids area can now be viewed in Street View on google maps. If you don't know what it is, follow the link and have your mind blown. I've looked around at some places, and think the pictures were taken in fall of last year, I think probably early October.

Those pictures are older than 8 years because it shows my house as having a dirt driveway.

The picture of my old house (in Jenison) is clearly after we moved out, which was about 2 years ago.
Different pictures must have been taken at different times, because it has pictures of houses that weren't there two years ago in my neighborhood.

EDIT: I just checked an athletic facility by my house. They added on a building that finished this past winter, and judging by the trees and that the building's outside is completely finished, I'm 100% certain they were taken at that area this past fall.
I think at this point we can conclude that Biff is full of shit.
Fistor Wrote:I think at this point we can conclude that Biff is full of shit.

I think he might be looking at the satellite images. Did you actually click on the blue streets Biff? It can't have been 8 years, considering they didn't start doing this until like a year ago.
Fistor Wrote:I think at this point we can conclude that Biff is full of shit.

That conclusion was reached long ago.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It shows some work that was completed early last fall at an intersection near my house. Unfortunately they haven't gotten to my house yet so that's one of the only references I have right now.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[Image: house.jpg]

There is a driveway shown on my house (the one of the far left) that was covered up in 2001 and the driveway between my house and my neighbor's house hasn't existed since I first looked at the house in early 2000.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:[Image: house.jpg]

There is a driveway shown on my house (the one of the far left) that was covered up in 2001 and the driveway between my house and my neighbor's house hasn't existed since I first looked at the house in early 2000.

It saddens me that our fearless leader continues to be stymied by the concept of Street View.
Admin Wrote:[Image: house.jpg]

Good thing you didn't listen to what I said, that would have been way to helpful. :Smile
This is what you should be looking at Biff.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&ge...9875689471

That's the FBHW studio (I think)
Aaaah, I had to enable my script blocker....otherwise I don't see the flash type stuff.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Aaaah, I had to enable my script blocker....otherwise I don't see the flash type stuff.

Shyah. :Smile

Whatever. :Smile
Admin Wrote:Aaaah, I had to enable my script blocker....otherwise I don't see the flash type stuff.

Where's your Firefox god now?
potthole Wrote:

Somewhere fighting off the crap that IE allows on your machine because it plays every flash file on the net.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:

+1 Potty
Wowie Groovie !
google maps: the official map service of stalkers!