Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kwame goes to Jail
Will this be the straw that broke the camels back? I think Granholm will have to remove him after this.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...1/80807034
Kwame Brown?

Friggin Joe D!!! Nice FA pull!!!@#
Fistor Wrote:Kwame Brown?

Friggin Joe D!!! Nice FA pull!!!@#
Kwame Kilpatrick the esteemed mayor of Detroit! Serves his stupid ass right! What was he doing in Canada anyway? Strip club in Windsor? Maybe his latest girlfriend is under 21 and can't legally drink in the U.S.
The that silly little man show (weekdays from 2 to 6 pm AM640) was vehemently defending him claiming that "the man" was out to get Hizzoner.

Mayor McBling might be wearing striped clothing for a few years soon and I hope it happens.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The that silly little man show (weekdays from 2 to 6 pm AM640) was vehemently defending him claiming that "the man" was out to get Hizzoner.

Mayor McBling might be wearing striped clothing for a few years soon and I hope it happens.
I tried to listen to that show on the commute home today. Our CIA operatives should use that as a form of torture. Holy Ess was that hard to listen to.
I heard a report that more than half of the voters in Detroit would vote that idiot in again in the next election. It's Coleman Young all over again.
Hahahahaha!!!

DETROIT, Mich. (Detroit Free Press) - Judge Ronald Giles has just ruled that there is enough evidence to send Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick to trial on felony charges that he interfered with officers trying to serve a subpoena.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.as...4&catid=14
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[Image: The-Simpsons---Mr-Burns-Excellent--C11749617.jpeg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
He'll still be the mayor, from jail. :Smile