Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the moan hoax info you need
Mythbusters are doinga special on it: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badast...the-video/

And all the info you will ever need for the moon hoax: http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
I faked it with you - Elaine Benes
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I faked it with you - Elaine Benes

It's amazing how that show has stood the test of time. Has it been 10 years? Still the best sit-com...ever.
Seinfeld rocks! I recently saw the episode where she had "bad notes" on her medical chart. It was such a hoot!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:

It's amazing how that show has stood the test of time. Has it been 10 years? Still the best sit-com...ever.

no kidding. i watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" but it doesn't come close to "Seinfeld".
Queenie Wrote:Seinfeld rocks! I recently saw the episode where she had "bad notes" on her medical chart. It was such a hoot!!

jus' P Wrote:

Plungee, Queenie, I love you both. But Jesus H, Seinfeld sucked donkey balls. The only funny thing about that show was that they were all thrown in Jail at the end. The thought of Jerry being some Gorilla's bitch makes me smile.
Wowie Groovie !
I'm curious, what is this moan hoax ? I've never heard of that one.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Seinfeld rocks! I recently saw the episode where she had "bad notes" on her medical chart. It was such a hoot!!

jus' P Wrote:It's amazing how that show has stood the test of time. Has it been 10 years? Still the best sit-com...ever.

Plungee, Queenie, I love you both. But Jesus H, Seinfeld sucked donkey balls. The only funny thing about that show was that they were all thrown in Jail at the end. The thought of Jerry being some Gorilla's bitch makes me smile.

...of course you didn't like it, it wasn't in comic book form ;D
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Plungee, Queenie, I love you both. But Jesus H, Seinfeld sucked donkey balls. The only funny thing about that show was that they were all thrown in Jail at the end. The thought of Jerry being some Gorilla's bitch makes me smile.

...of course you didn't like it, it wasn't in comic book form ;D

Weak.

Go stand in the corner.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

jus' P Wrote:It's amazing how that show has stood the test of time. Has it been 10 years? Still the best sit-com...ever.

Of course you didn't like it . . . oh never mind, I don't feel like standing in the corner!! ;D
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Effing thread hijackers
Derek Wrote:effing thread hijackers

I'm staying on topic, what's a moan hoax ?
Wowie Groovie !
Sorry Derek, It's bif's fault....Back to "moan" talk....
Eff. i never even noticed that. Eff. continune on
I never believed it was a hoax but, I never really investigated it either. I just know that 3 people can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead. It'd be utterly and totally impossible to keep that under wraps with that many people involved. That is generally my feeling about any conspiracy theories. I like the info at that site. So, thanks now I can debunk any moan hoaxers out there.
Maybe it's just too late, but I don't understand one word of any post on this thread haha
For those who don't know what the moon hoax is - there are some knuckledraggers out there who believe the moon landing was actually conducted on a soundstage in some remote area in the United States. Some of the evidence presented is actually pretty compelling......for a few minutes. Fox, I believe, actually aired an "expose" on it once, back in their alien autopsy days.

There's a plethora of information out there. Start with wikipedia and delve further into lunacy if you dare. Hopefully at some point you'll stumble upon the video of the guy who confronts John Glenn (or was it Buzz Aldrin?) on the street and tells him he's a liar. Very entertaining.