Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia at War with Georgia
Russia and Georgia have been fighting.

Okay, 3 things.

1. Didn't we already win the cold war ?

2. Why are they picking on just one state ?

3. Since we're the UNITED states of America shouldn't the rest of the states join in and give thos Commie bastards an ass whuppin they won't soon forget ?
Wowie Groovie !
It
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Titan ! Wrote:Russia and Georgia have been fighting.

Okay, 3 things.

1. Didn't we already win the cold war ?

2. Why are they picking on just one state ?

3. Since we're the UNITED states of America shouldn't the rest of the states join in and give thos Commie bastards an ass whuppin they won't soon forget ?

Can't think of anything witty but, I am giving +1 cause that is just damn funny.
[quote="wienerpoopie"]It
Wowie Groovie !
[quote="Titan ! "]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]It
screw it, atlanta and the rest of the state isnt that big of a loss anyways.
Based on my trips to the south, I think Georgian's are convinced Russia is the North, and they're back for round 2 of the Civil War.
Just out of curiosity, Do you think that Russia is trying to put the Soviet Union back together again? Or are they just trying to soak up all the oil and try to dominate everyone that way? They probably do not like that Georgia was trying to become part of the U.N. and that they were an allies of ours. If they are trying to put the U.S.S.R. back together again, maybe they are starting there.
hotsauce Wrote:Just out of curiosity, Do you think that Russia is trying to put the Soviet Union back together again? Or are they just trying to soak up all the oil and try to dominate everyone that way? They probably do not like that Georgia was trying to become part of the U.N. and that they were an allies of ours. If they are trying to put the U.S.S.R. back together again, maybe they are starting there.

The U.S. chooses sides with Georgia because they have a democratically voted leader and were NATO hopefuls; Russia is feeling the pressure of being surrounded by free states.
I just got back from Atlanta. The fighting appears to have subsided, for the most part.
Fistor Wrote:I just got back from Atlanta. The fighting appears to have subsided, for the most part.

Whew, thank god.
Forgive me for being ignorant, but what happened. I haven't seen the news in a while?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Russia attacked Georgia. Presumably because they were upset by Georgia's preseason ranking of #1 in college football.
http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream1
lovegrenade Wrote:Russia attacked Georgia. Presumably because they were upset by Georgia's preseason ranking of #1 in college football.

Bravo ! +1
Wowie Groovie !
hotsauce Wrote:Just out of curiosity, Do you think that Russia is trying to put the Soviet Union back together again? Or are they just trying to soak up all the oil and try to dominate everyone that way? They probably do not like that Georgia was trying to become part of the U.N. and that they were an allies of ours. If they are trying to put the U.S.S.R. back together again, maybe they are starting there.

I think that Russia just loves to bully and control its neighbors. They just can't seem to help themselves since they have been at it for the past 100 years or so.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Russia is not very happy about Poland letting us set up a missle shield. They are definitely having a hissy fit.
This whole thing about Russia, Poland, and the United States is making me nervous. Grown, Nuclear countries having hissy fits dosn't seem like a good thing.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:This whole thing about Russia, Poland, and the United States is making me nervous. Grown, Nuclear countries having hissy fits dosn't seem like a good thing.

i agree with that. Very, very scary.
lovegrenade Wrote:Russia attacked Georgia. Presumably because they were upset by Georgia's preseason ranking of #1 in college football.

ohhhhhh.........I get it now! Russia's just pissed at one state in the whole damn country! What a bunch of rejects!
Georgia started it.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
LOL! So i heard yesterday that georgia is a country just south of russia and I feel really dumb! Anyone else feel the same?
jaydethespaz Wrote:LOL! So i heard yesterday that georgia is a country just south of russia and I feel really dumb! Anyone else feel the same?

Nope, just you... ;D
jaydethespaz Wrote:LOL! So i heard yesterday that georgia is a country just south of russia and I feel really dumb! Anyone else feel the same?

Don't worry it's OK to be really dumb. Usually, those are the women who are the most well off.

Jessica Simpson
Brintey Spears

You get the picture. :Smile
airhornahole Wrote:

Don't worry it's OK to be really dumb. Usually, those are the women who are the most well off.

Jessica Simpson
Brintey Spears

Hey now! I think i deserve a little more credit that a chick that asks why buffalo have wings, and a crazy mom that shaved her head!

But yes i get it.
jaydethespaz Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Don't worry it's OK to be really dumb. Usually, those are the women who are the most well off.

Jessica Simpson
Brintey Spears

Hey now! I think i deserve a little more credit that a chick that asks why buffalo have wings, and a crazy mom that shaved her head!

But yes i get it.

DO you know where Washington DC is? ;D
just south of maryland i believe.
jaydethespaz Wrote:just south of maryland i believe.

Ok credit given.
thank you! i know my american geography! wheeeeeeeeee!
Apparently you went to a better school than Ambercrombie.
yes....yes i did!
Jayde you made me laugh !
Wowie Groovie !
Well titan glad i could help with the laughter factor
Titan ! Wrote:Jayde you made me laugh !

Boy Titan you need a good laugh, looks like your Karma is going to touch -100 today. I've only got a few more days probably at the rate my karma's going. I'll laugh with you.
Mad Dog Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Jayde you made me laugh !

Boy Titan you need a good laugh, looks like your Karma is going to touch -100 today. I've only got a few more days probably at the rate my karma's going. I'll laugh with you.

What are you talking about man? ???