Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogs
Does anyone out there have a Rhodesian Ridgeback? I'm thinking about getting one, but don't know anyone that has one. Any help would be appreciated.

[Image: Rhodesianadult7.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
a guy at a farm i visit ahs two...they're very very nice yet very aggressive looking. The story goes the dogs were bread for hunting lions in africa....

If you don't get a male fixed....he grows HUGE BALLS

thats all i know
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Damn you Howie. First Meth Boobs now Huge Balls!
I was hoping to know more about their tempermant, not their genitalia size! But, since you mentioned it.... how big? You got me curious. I'm thinking Van Wilder's Dog....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:I was hoping to know more about their tempermant, not their genitalia size! But, since you mentioned it.... how big? You got me curious. I'm thinking Van Wilder's Dog....

pretty close!

they're temperment is pretty good from what i've experianced. I'm a totall stranger and they come running up to me...growling and I'm thinking...OH SHIT but actually they wanted me to play.

He has 2 males and they fight and wrestle out in blueberry fields all day while he's working...they've attempted to jump in my truck before to leave with me when i was finished with my work.

I personally would be interested in one as well...but my wife wouldn't have it.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The g/f is why I'm considering one of these. I want a lab, she wants a pussy dog that doesn't shed. I'm looking for a short haired dog, that would be a good pet (not too hyper, and friendly) Do they seem to shed a lot when you pet them?
Rock Monster Wrote:The g/f is why I'm considering one of these. I want a lab, she wants a pussy dog that doesn't shed. I'm looking for a short haired dog, that would be a good pet (not too hyper, and friendly) Do they seem to shed a lot when you pet them?

haven't really noticed....they strike me as a lot like a lab....I've got a Choc lab and she doesn't shed that terribly....we vaccuum every other day...the entire house...and it's not bad.
haha, I had two labs one yellow one black, they shed like mother effers...
I had a dalmation, and that thing shed like a Mereffer too, and their hair is fairly stiff and it would get imbeded into the fibers of the couch, and you'd be stuck picking individual hairs out.

Good dog though, very energetic.
Wowie Groovie !
My miniature german shepard is shedding horribly.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:My miniature german shepard is shedding horribly.

Did you hit him with a shrink ray ?
Wowie Groovie !

I've never heard of one of them.... how big is it?
yeah do you have photos ? I used to have a german shepherd, and when he was just a puppy he got hit by a car and broke his hip, and whenever he would lay on his side his right leg would pop up and it looked like he was flashing his junk.
Wowie Groovie !
Rock Monster Wrote:

I've never heard of one of them.... how big is it?

uhhh not very . . .its a miniature. Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I recommend an Olde English Bulldogge. Mine is awesome...
lovegrenade Wrote:I recommend an Olde English Bulldogge. Mine is awesome...

I want a bigger dog, not one that's only a foot and a half tall. I want a good looking dog, not one that looks like it ran into a tree. I want a dog that people won't be afraid of just because it has a bad reputation.

Otherwise, that dog is perfect!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I've never heard of one of them.... how big is it?

uhhh not very . . .its a miniature. Wink

OK Whore....
How tall is it, and how much does he weigh? Do you have pics?

Have you ever seen an old english mastiff? They are beautiful dogs . . . beautiful but huge.

[Image: worldrecordhurcules1.jpg]
The dog I want
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Rock Monster Wrote:I want a bigger dog, not one that's only a foot and a half tall. I want a good looking dog, not one that looks like it ran into a tree. I want a dog that people won't be afraid of just because it has a bad reputation.

Ouch. This is Moose being depressed after I read your post.

[Image: th_abm.jpg]

I'll admit that he is going to be a little bit on the short side, but he'll make up for it in girth. Olde English Bulldogges don't have bad reputations though. They're pretty relaxed, friendly dogs. And he doesn't look like he ran into a tree; look at that pretty mug! Wink I just have to get him to stop with the Rockstar eyeliner...
[Image: th_amo.jpg]
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:uhhh not very . . .its a miniature. Wink

OK Whore....

The name is Queenie . . . and here's a picture for you:

[Image: snoodles2.jpg]
i have a siberian husky. You want to talk about shedding? It looks like it snowed on our lawn after a good brush.
Quote:[Image: th_amo.jpg]

Awww . . . how precious!!
Thanks. I think he's pretty cool...
After my two current dogs die I will probably never get another, I get sick of stepping in dog shit every morning
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
lovegrenade Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I want a bigger dog, not one that's only a foot and a half tall. I want a good looking dog, not one that looks like it ran into a tree. I want a dog that people won't be afraid of just because it has a bad reputation.

Ouch. This is Moose being depressed after I read your post.

[Image: th_abm.jpg]

I'll admit that he is going to be a little bit on the short side, but he'll make up for it in girth. Olde English Bulldogges don't have bad reputations though. They're pretty relaxed, friendly dogs. And he doesn't look like he ran into a tree; look at that pretty mug! Wink I just have to get him to stop with the Rockstar eyeliner...
[Image: th_amo.jpg]

OK, I take some of it back. He's not ugly. I still don't like the short, squat dogs. I like the taller, leaner ones.
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:OK Whore....

The name is Queenie . . . and here's a picture for you:

Uh, Queen...
I don't know how to break this to you... That's not a mini dog. That is a puppy.
Understandable. Moose will be about 20 inches tall and 90 lbs. Pretty short and squat.
My brother and his wife have a Visla though. Very pretty dog. Tall and very lean with crazy amounts of energy. Pretty much Moose's opposite.
I looked into Vislas and Wiemarainers, but I can't have that hyper of a dog. Rhodies seem to be calm inside, from everything that I have researched.
wienerpoopie Wrote:After my two current dogs die I will probably never get another, I get sick of stepping in dog shit every morning

Reason #377 I will never own a dog.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
lovegrenade Wrote:[Image: th_abm.jpg]

What is the difference between an Olde English Bulldog and an English Bulldog?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:The name is Queenie . . . and here's a picture for you:

Uh, Queen...
I don't know how to break this to you... That's not a mini dog. That is a puppy.

But she will never grow to larger than about a foot tall . . . dick.
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/oldeenglishbulldogge.htm

The Olde English Bulldogge is a very new and rare breed developed by David Leavitt through the crossing half English Bulldog, and the other half: Bullmastiff, Pit Bull, and American Bulldog. In 1971 he became disenchanted with English Bulldogs due to their breeding and breathing problems. He discovered that they didn
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Uh, Queen...

But she will never grow to larger than about a foot tall . . . dick.

Oh, I'm the dick now, huh? Can't we agree that Poopie or Howie are the dicks on this board?

Will she look just like a regular German Shepherd, or are there differences. (other than the mini thing)
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:But she will never grow to larger than about a foot tall . . . dick.

Oh, I'm the dick now, huh? Can't we agree that Poopie or Howie are the dicks on this board?

QFT
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:But she will never grow to larger than about a foot tall . . . dick.

Will she look just like a regular German Shepherd, or are there differences. (other than the mini thing)

Kind of like the difference between a normal sized human and a midget.
They're called little people damnit! Don't you watch the learning channel?
Queenie Wrote:

Have you ever seen an old english mastiff? They are beautiful dogs . . . beautiful but huge.

I call photoshop shennanagains.
My first thought is the dog is it's actual size/proportion, but the people we reduced in size to make him look bigger.

Whatever they did though, I know for 100% fact that that image has been 'shopped. Look at the dude's waist. There's a hole ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Have you ever seen an old english mastiff? They are beautiful dogs . . . beautiful but huge.

I call photoshop shennanagains.

http://dogsinthenews.com/issues/0106/art...10609a.htm
I think it's real
Snopes agrees with you, but it's still a cool picture...
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/hercules.asp