Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All of You Who Are Against the War in Iraq
If you are against the war in Iraq you need to see this video.

This is especially for the Obama supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieoPamuCCc8
I am FOR all the military that are sacrificing their lives for YOU mfer!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
My question is what the hell does this have to do with the war? It was from a debate late last year that was attended by Republicans. Not a surprise that they would boo Ron Paul. And how exactly do you "win" a war when your enemy could be anyone in that country? It's not like WWII when we knew who our enemies were by the uniforms they wore. Supposedly Iraq is part of the war on terror. Well until there is no reason to terrorize, then there will be terrorists. What's next, war on mingers, gays, and people that don't kiss America's ass? I agree with Ron Paul on this - bring as many troops home alive as possible.
wingospagettio Wrote:What's next, war on mingers, gays, and people that don't kiss America's ass?.

Well, now that you mention it...
Queenie Wrote:I am FOR all the military that are sacrificing their lives for YOU mfer!!

This thread isn't an attack on you! Why the hell are you taking this so personally? This is for people who think we are there for no reason. McCain's explanation is the point that is trying to be proven. I agree with Ron Paul on the fact they wouldn't want us their telling them how to live. We are trying to SHOW them a different way of life from the way they knew. The life they used to know is full of fear. We're not their telling them, "if you don't like the way we are telling you to live then you will be prosecuted." Once the Iraqi government and military is stable then we will be able to pull out. Unfortunately, we are not there yet. But none the less, we are there for the right reasons.
I don
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I don
[quote="internkylebusch"]
Here we go again....
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
internkylebusch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I am FOR all the military that are sacrificing their lives for YOU mfer!!

This thread isn't an attack on you! Why the hell are you taking this so personally? This is for people who think we are there for no reason. McCain's explanation is the point that is trying to be proven. I agree with Ron Paul on the fact they wouldn't want us their telling them how to live. We are trying to SHOW them a different way of life from the way they knew. The life they used to know is full of fear. We're not their telling them, "if you don't like the way we are telling you to live then you will be prosecuted." Once the Iraqi government and military is stable then we will be able to pull out. Unfortunately, we are not there yet. But none the less, we are there for the right reasons.

There for the right reasons? Since when do we have the right to barge into a country, throw down their leader and then try and "show" their people how to live like us? They're not like us! Whatever happened to avenging 9/11, that happened 7 years ago and we still haven't captured the emmer effer that was behind it all!

I definately support the troops and what they are doing for us, answering the call of duty, they have to do what they are told THEY have no choice. It's the moron heading this country that is responsible for us being 400+ billion in debt, not the military.
I support the military in their endeavors, but do you really think the government really cares if we win or lose? High up political officials are making a killing off wars, and there is nothing more important than the high and mighty dollar.
starandcrescent Wrote:I support the military in their endeavors, but do you really think the government really cares if we win or lose? High up political officials are making a killing off wars, and there is nothing more important than the high and mighty dollar.

The two are not mutually exclusive. We won't consider it a win until the situation is as financially advantageous to us as possible. Whether that be plundering their oil (won't happen) or forcing democracy upon them and making them an ally.
It's the old adage, " You can lead a horse to water....and if they don't drink it, nuke their ass!" or something like that..
internkylebusch Wrote:

Honestly, i don't care why we are there! The war ended like three or four years ago AND WE ARE STILL FRICKEN THERE! PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING THERE, AND IT'S BECAUSE WE WON'T LEAVE THEM ALONE! MY UNCLE HAS SOME MENTAL DAMAGE NOW FROM BEING THERE. (shell shock or something like it) BUT HE WOULDN'T BE THIS WAY IF WE STILL WEREN'T THERE!

I hate this war :'( It is ripping families apart needlessly and i'm sick of it :'(
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
internkylebusch Wrote:This thread isn't an attack on you! Why the hell are you taking this so personally? This is for people who think we are there for no reason. McCain's explanation is the point that is trying to be proven. I agree with Ron Paul on the fact they wouldn't want us their telling them how to live. We are trying to SHOW them a different way of life from the way they knew. The life they used to know is full of fear. We're not their telling them, "if you don't like the way we are telling you to live then you will be prosecuted." Once the Iraqi government and military is stable then we will be able to pull out. Unfortunately, we are not there yet. But none the less, we are there for the right reasons.

Honestly, i don't care why we are there! The war ended like three or four years ago AND WE ARE STILL FRICKEN THERE! PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING THERE, AND IT'S BECAUSE WE WON'T LEAVE THEM ALONE! MY UNCLE HAS SOME MENTAL DAMAGE NOW FROM BEING THERE. (shell shock or something like it) BUT HE WOULDN'T BE THIS WAY IF WE STILL WEREN'T THERE!

I hate this war :'( It is ripping families apart needlessly and i'm sick of it :'(

No it's cool. You can end a war and still stay there for 60+ years, just ask Japan.
Anyone out there that can photoshop George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Don Rumsfeld's heads onto the 3 Stooges bodies? I think Larry, Curly, and Moe would have done a better job in Iraq.
wingospagettio Wrote:Anyone out there that can photoshop George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Don Rumsfeld's heads onto the 3 Stooges bodies? I think Larry, Curly, and Moe would have done a better job in Iraq.

Hey wise guy!! Look at the grouse! Look at the grouse!
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I don't like war. But I know it has to be done one war or the other, to make this country a better place to live in.
If it was up to me I would bring all the troops back home. But its not up to me though.
Bush overthrew Saddam because his butt buddies, the Saudi's didn't want to upset the apple cart. Why else was it a good idea to attack a sovereign nation? I fully agree with Ron Paul's stance. I do appreciate the question that has been asked but I have never seen an answer for "How do you know when you 'win'?" That right there is an ambiguous, at best, answer because there has been no finish line in sight. Of course the democrats have asked and asked for a time-table for withdrawal but were called "un-American" and told that they simply wanted to "invite more terrorist attacks" and that they just wanted to "cut and run." Now the POTUS has set time tables and there's not a peep from anyone questioning his action. No WMD's, No direct link between Iraq and Al Qaeda and we're there for the "right reasons?" I think not. We abondoned the search for the people directly responsible for attacks on our mainland for a war with someone who posed no direct threat to us. I support the troops for doing there job but I can't support the decision to send them to Iraq so that Bush could prove to his daddy that he is a "big man" and could finish what his daddy couldn't.

I liken this war to the war on drugs...are all the drugs off the streets, no because it's logistically impossible. Will we kill all the terrorists...no because if I stood up 2 Middle Eastern people that were dressed exactly alike you couldn't discern the terrorist from the non-terrorist. Saying that we are fighting a war on terror is ambiguous and ultimately impossible to win.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
It shouldn't have even gotten to this point. We went in there for a crap reason, but it still needed to be taken care of. Seems like that's not happening though.
Politicians, can't live with 'em ... pass the beer nuts.
providencecrow Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:Honestly, i don't care why we are there! The war ended like three or four years ago AND WE ARE STILL FRICKEN THERE! PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING THERE, AND IT'S BECAUSE WE WON'T LEAVE THEM ALONE! MY UNCLE HAS SOME MENTAL DAMAGE NOW FROM BEING THERE. (shell shock or something like it) BUT HE WOULDN'T BE THIS WAY IF WE STILL WEREN'T THERE!

No it's cool. You can end a war and still stay there for 60+ years, just ask Japan.

i spose, but i still wish we woulda got outta there after saddam was killed. why do we always have to interfere with others problems? ???
jaydethespaz Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:No it's cool. You can end a war and still stay there for 60+ years, just ask Japan.

i spose, but i still wish we woulda got outta there after saddam was killed. why do we always have to interfere with others problems? ???

That is the age old question. I am all for completely ignoring most international situations for about the next 100 years or so. We have more than enough domestic problems we need to take care of first before we can even begin to worry about other people.
providencecrow Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:i spose, but i still wish we woulda got outta there after saddam was killed. why do we always have to interfere with others problems? ???

That is the age old question. I am all for completely ignoring most international situations for about the next 100 years or so. We have more than enough domestic problems we need to take care of first before we can even begin to worry about other people.

Thank You! +1
providencecrow Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:i spose, but i still wish we woulda got outta there after saddam was killed. why do we always have to interfere with others problems? ???

I believe that the term for that type of thinking is referred to as "isolationism". In the late 1890"s and early 1900's that is exactly the type of thinking that absolutely dominated American Politics. We hardly had any military, we totally ignored the rest of the world, as we were still licking our wounds from the Civil War.

As a result, between isolationism and the vast distances and total lack of instant communication as we have today, it was very easy for people to forget that there were very real threats in the world. As a result America was literally blind sided when Europe exploded into WWI. WWI ended then simmered into WWII. WWII ended and immediately became the Cold War. The Cold War ended then within a few years we have the War on Terror. In many respects we are still paying for the these attitudes of our isolationistic fathers.

I understand that there are a great many people who have suffered terribly because they have loved ones overseas, or who have lost a loved one in our current war and I feel devastated for those people. But burying our collective heads in the sand crossing our collective fingers and hoping the collective "Bad Men" in the world will just go away and leave us alone is definitely NOT the solution to our world problems.

We need a strong presence in world affairs. We need the capacity to keep an eye on country's who would wish us ill. We need good national allies in a dangerous world. And lastly we need a strong, well equipped military and when push comes to shove a willingness to use it.
So President Bush and Vice president Chaney aren't such big dicks after all...

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec...privately/
wingospagettio Wrote:Well until there is no reason to terrorize, then there will be terrorists. What's next, war on mingers, gays, and people that don't kiss America's ass?

Seriously? Until there's no reason to terrorize? These terrorists have a problem with the way we live.. our laws, our constitution, our society.. Our way of life in general. And while I agree that it's stupid and nationalistic to hate anyone who disapproves of our way of life (Hell.. I tried to jump on the "I Hate France" bandwagon, but I just couldn't.. there was no room left), why should we change so that we're left alone? At the risk of sounding jingoistic, if we change ourselves to win approval and/or to lessen the risk of attack, we lose everything our servicemen and servicewomen have ever stood and fought for.. Though lately, we seem to be doing a fine job of that ourselves.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
[Image: youwe.jpg]
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:Well until there is no reason to terrorize, then there will be terrorists. What's next, war on mingers, gays, and people that don't kiss America's ass?

Seriously? Until there's no reason to terrorize? These terrorists have a problem with the way we live.. our laws, our constitution, our society.. Our way of life in general. And while I agree that it's stupid and nationalistic to hate anyone who disapproves of our way of life (Hell.. I tried to jump on the "I Hate France" bandwagon, but I just couldn't.. there was no room left), why should we change so that we're left alone? At the risk of sounding jingoistic, if we change ourselves to win approval and/or to lessen the risk of attack, we lose everything our servicemen and servicewomen have ever stood and fought for.. Though lately, we seem to be doing a fine job of that ourselves.
Imray, In no way am I a supporter of those that use terror for their own benefit (though a good thrown shoe does make me laugh). And to tell you the truth I can't remember what I was thinking when I wrote that anyway. The point I think I was trying to make is that we do not live in a perfect world and someone is always going to find something to go off the deep end abou, right or wrong. Which is different for everyone anyway.
To me, Terrorism is basically a temper tantrum thrown by people who feel weak and powerless, and can't think of a constructive way to get there needs met. They are just jealous because they have boxed themselves into an economic and/or religious system that holds them down, and they can't think past their self constructed blinders of life.
Man. What did we accomplish over there? What a waste of life/years.

Oh well. Bring em home President Obama.
Video loads really slow, anyway I think I know the point.

The troops aren't in Iraq because of us citizens, we aren't responsible for them dieing n being sent to die.

The troops are responsible for going n the only thing theyre fighting for there is for thei own lives n the lives of the people there.
They've killed thousands of innocent people, for what, the safety of america that has never been more unsafe? Theres been no terror attacks lately so why the hell are they still there, because of a lie that got them into the war in the first place.

Bush admitted that he lied about Sadam being a threat to America, and the fake Osama tapes are the icing on the cake.

America is against the war and the government doesn't care, they don't care what you think or feel when your kids,brohters,sisters,parents are sent to die in a war they didn't start, ask for, or know how it even started.

Osama may as well be alive, and who knows he might have caused the 9/11 attacks, but he isn;t being found and they aren't even looking for him anymore.
I'm done.
I really don't care either way. I feel for the military who have to go (my dad was one of them) but I also have the belief that if you really supported the troops (you yellow-ribbon's-on-your-cars-m-fers) you would become one.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
shaggytheclown17 Wrote:Bush admitted that he lied about Sadam being a threat to America, and the fake Osama tapes are the icing on the cake.

Think you could set us up with a link to a web site with your "proof". I watch a lot of news and this is new to me.
Let's recap the war shall we? We went to hunt Osama Bin laden and the Tali ban in Afghanistan. We fail. We go to Iraq because they lied and told us he had WMD'S. Then they changed their stance and said we need to topple Saddam and spread democracy. Wow. Oh how the reasons we are at war seemed to change as time wore on. People. this was always about one issue and one issue only OIL! If you think any different I say your a fool. Keep watching Faux news. Your spot on. : /

Source~Command Sargent Major Carlton Dedrich (My uncle)
2ND LIEUTENANT Jeffery Dedrich (Father)
Captain Steve Dedrich (Uncle)

GET A GRIP!
You're a very elitist little man, aren't you? I've read three of your posts and in every single one of them you personally attack the poster above you. You and I are going to have a problem.

PS. Your avatar makes you look fat.
Can't handle a persons opinion? The go somewhere else. I just state the truth, not my problem if you cannot handle it. You read three of my posts, what are you some pedo cyber stalker? As for your personal insults to my appearance. I am 6'2 227 lbs and I would be happy to let you see me in real life if you wish. Just ask. Don't come on here to flex your e-peen dude. Talking tough on the internet is the equivalent of the telephone tough guy. If you do not like my opinions or the way I look, then press on. Have nice day. Wink
Oh for fux sake. Don't be ambulance drivers and get into a cyber dick swinging match.

Go to bed and come back tomorrow with more a-hole drivel.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.