Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Bernie Mac
Source: http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8815174

While I wouldn't necessarily call myself a fan of Bernie Mac, he did have some moments as a supporting actor that I did find amusing.

His role in the Oceans movies was entertaining, and I liked his part in the movie Bad Santa as well.

May he rest in peace.

Edit: Apparently I forgot how to spell. Thanks Queen Wink
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
May he rest in peace!!

He was really awesome in Kings of Comedy and Guess Who.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
wow... at first I thought you guys were pullin my leg... that's sad... Sad he was only 50 Sad
Yeah that is pretty sad, dying at 50

I always thought that Bernie, D.L. Hugley, Jeffy Foxworthy, and Ron White would have made the greatest comedy tour of all time.

Kind of a, The original Kings of multi ethinic comedy tour.

Alas.
Wowie Groovie !
Yea I hate it. I really thought he was hilarious, even his TV show made me laugh lol I'm just glad he'll be immortalized in the future classic Transformers.
I never really watched his show or his stand up....why? I dunno!
Sucks that someone had to die so young. At first I thought it was weird that it was complications from pneumonia but now that I read further I see he had some serious lung issues. Sucks.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I can't say I'm a big fan of his either, but I did enjoy some of his comedy. It's so sad that he died at only 50. May he rest in peace.
Watching him deal with his half retarded nephew was pretty funny
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Watching him deal with his half retarded nephew was pretty funny

He was not half retarded!! He was just a boy . . . all boys are silly. The older girl was pretty much a handful, and the little girl had him by her pinky finger. It was a great show.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Watching him deal with his half retarded nephew was pretty funny

He was not half retarded!! He was just a boy . . . all boys are silly. The older girl was pretty much a handful, and the little girl had him by her pinky finger. It was a great show.

That show sucked, Bad Santa was a great movie!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:He was not half retarded!! He was just a boy . . . all boys are silly. The older girl was pretty much a handful, and the little girl had him by her pinky finger. It was a great show.

That show sucked, Bad Santa was a great movie!

I don't think it sucked, so much as it was just another sit com. Grumpy father figure with goofy kids and the sensible wife. bleh, on second thought maybe it did suck
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:That show sucked, Bad Santa was a great movie!

I don't think it sucked, so much as it was just another sit com. Grumpy father figure with goofy kids and the sensible wife. bleh, on second thought maybe it did suck

If you had kids that weren't yours, you'd think it was an awesome show. Being able to love kids that aren't yours is extraordinary. He was a pretty good guy.