Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Olympic Events
As Im watching the Olympics I came up with a few new events, and some combinations of other events.

Summer Games:

Swimming: The 10M Platform/50M Free Basically it's a 50M Freestyle swim race, but instead of using the standard starting block the swimmers start on a 10M diving platform. Other possible variations could include using a spring board instead of the platform.

Cross Country Bi-Athlon: Running and shooting together at last!

Olympic Bikini Contest. We've got hot athletes in bikinis playing beach volleyball. Lets add an event where girls can win an olympic gold for just being hot!

And if there's a bikini contest why not a wet t shirt contest too?

And we could add pole dancing too.

And we could combine all three as a hot chick triathlon.

Board and Card Games. Seriously i've always wondered why Chess isnt an olympic event. Monopoly is played all over the world too. Checkers? Twister? Rubik's Cube solving?

Rodeo: There's equestrian events, why not bull riding and barrell racing? Or how about Bronco half pipe?

Dodgeball: My college won a national championship in this sport. It should be in the Olympics. Cmon handball but not dodgeball?

Rock Paper Scissors: There are world championships for this! Why not at the Olympics ?

Freestyle bartending: Crazy bottle flippers and drink slingers from the world over unite!

Bar Games: Pool, darts, and those trivia games. Why not?

Australian Rules Karate: Drink a Foster's in less than 2 minutes kick the other guy in the jimmies. Players take turns until somone passes out, or pukes.

Irish Pub Dancing: basically it's two guys taking turns punching each other in the face.

Science gone stupid: This is a sort of free for all event. Each team gets an equal number of miscellaneous items. (scuba tank, sledge hammer, silent dog whistle etc) and the team that comes up with the stupidest and or most dangerous use of all items wins.

Winter Games:

Speed Ski Jump: Basically it's a speed skiing run (The one where the skiiers have the bullet shaped helmets and the only goal is speed) and at the end of the run is a standard ski jump. Think of it this way, ski jumping at 100+ MPH! The longest distance wins. Medals will be allowed to be awarded posthumously.

Ice Skate Street Freestyle: A free style street skate course on ice.

Ice Skate Half Pipe: Why not?

Snowboard Bi-Athlon: Give a Snowboarder a rifle and see what happens.

Snowboard Jump: Snowboarders use a 32 degree ramp with distance being the only goal.

Bobsled, louge, or skeleton jump: Same as above just add in the appropriate conveyance.

Tubing. Various events using truck inner tubes. Downhill, slalom, moguls, freestyle etc

That cheap ass blue plastic rolled up sled Event: All of the above done on one of those treasured childhood sleds

Snowball Fight. Get hit, you're out. Last man standing wins. Could be teams and solo competitions.

King of the mountain:Get a big pile of snow, push the other guys off.

Add some of your own.
Wowie Groovie !
kitten juggling!
Peachs Wrote:kitten juggling!

Sad . . . funny, but sad. Undecided
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Kitten juggling? I'd watch that!
I thought you were actually going to talk about Olympic BMX
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
BMX+Olympics= we're living in the most awesome time in the history of our planet.
Wowie Groovie !