Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 8/11/08
[Image: 049768AB.jpg]
BUTT SLAM!! wo-ho-.....wait...you're facing the wrong way....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
In Orangeville No means YES!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
ninja! ninja! rape!
dingdongyo Wrote:ninja! ninja! rape!
(...it's a ninja turtles movie reference... nevermind.)

Duuuuuuude ! you had the best one ever ! But you messed it up, should have left it with just the caption.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:ninja! ninja! rape!
(...it's a ninja turtles movie reference... nevermind.)

Duuuuuuude ! you had the best one ever ! But you messed it up, should have left it with just the caption.

fixed now? too late?
burnking Wrote:[Image: 049768AB.jpg]

Sarah had telekinetic powers that she could use to fend off attackers, but only if she was flat on her back. The X-men didn't return her calls inquiring about membership.
Wowie Groovie !

You can feel yourself getting very sleepy . . .very sleepy . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Queen of WI luring in another victim...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

Queen of WI luring in another victim...

What the . . . ???
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Queen of WI luring in another victim...

What the . . . ???

Was victim the wrong word? Luring in her next prize? luring in the next lucky guy?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:What the . . . ???

Was victim the wrong word? Luring in her next prize? luring in the next lucky guy?

Maybe you should ask Plungee. Undecided
Honey, I had that dream again.. The one where we are having sex and I just float away... What does it mean?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Honey, I had that dream again.. The one where we are having sex and I just float away...

Then it gets wierd... I realize we are both wearing clothes!
dingdongyo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Duuuuuuude ! you had the best one ever ! But you messed it up, should have left it with just the caption.

fixed now? too late?

Nope too late.
Wowie Groovie !
The invisible man gained weight since the last time they had a 3-some
ashleykme Wrote:The invisible man gained weight since the last time they had a 3-some

Winner ! +1
Wowie Groovie !
ashleykme Wrote:The invisible man gained weight since the last time they had a 3-some

Nice!
Titan ! Wrote:

Winner ! +1

Seconded.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.