Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling out Elllllllllll Mattttttadorrrrrrr!
I've beaten or tied you the last 4 times in Sportier than thou.

For the sake of saving my favorite segment, please have me as a contestant.
predsfan Wrote:I've beaten or tied you the last 4 times in Sportier than thou.

You go girl !
Wowie Groovie !

All you gotta do is pick up the phone and call them . . .oh yeah, you gotta be the right caller . . . keep trying . . . don't give up . . speed dial . . redial. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Is there a prize for that segment? I've never heard anyone ever win so I don't know lol
Queenie Wrote:

All you gotta do is pick up the phone and call them . . .oh yeah, you gotta be the right caller . . . keep trying . . . don't give up . . speed dial . . redial. Tongue

What she said.

We all know that you don't know sports that well.... You're a Predator's fan. Did you buy one of those "awesome" mustard yellow jerseys a few years back?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Maybe, they should give Predsfan a shot ? Seriously if he really can beat El Matador, good for him, but as is actually most likely, after El Matador stomps a new mud hole in him, we can severly ridicule him until his monitor bleeds.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Maybe, they should give Predsfan a shot ? Seriously if he really can beat El Matador, good for him, but as is actually most likely, after El Matador stomps a new mud hole in him, we can severly ridicule him until his monitor bleeds.

Or if we want to make him feel really bad we can make his name appear in pink and have his stars be pink hearts......

oh wait.....
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Maybe, they should give Predsfan a shot ? Seriously if he really can beat El Matador, good for him, but as is actually most likely, after El Matador stomps a new mud hole in him, we can severly ridicule him until his monitor bleeds.

Or if we want to make him feel really bad we can make his name appear in pink and have his stars be pink hearts......

oh wait.....

Maybe you can give him his own special version of pink hearts, if he wins he gets, I don't know whatever, and if he loses, he gets, also I don't know whatever
Wowie Groovie !
Note to Predsfan, Send the show an e-mail asking if you can be a contestant. Let them know how great you are and it's a guarntee that THEY will call YOU the next time they play Sportier Than Thou. They do it all the time for Dumber Than Zane. They love to take time out of the show to call contestants.
wingospagettio Wrote:Note to Predsfan, Send the show an e-mail asking if you can be a contestant. Let them know how great you are and it's a guarntee that THEY will call YOU the next time they play Sportier Than Thou. They do it all the time for Dumber Than Zane. They love to take time out of the show to call contestants.

Night and day difference.

Sportier Than Thou is about to get s-canned because of the parade of dunderheads who happen to have better timing with their phone dialing than I (or anyone with sports acumen) do.

It's not about me, it's about saving a great segment.
predsfan Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:Note to Predsfan, Send the show an e-mail asking if you can be a contestant. Let them know how great you are and it's a guarntee that THEY will call YOU the next time they play Sportier Than Thou. They do it all the time for Dumber Than Zane. They love to take time out of the show to call contestants.

Sportier Than Thou is about to get s-canned because of the parade of dunderheads who happen to have better timing with their phone dialing than I (or anyone with sports acumen) do.

I agree, night and day difference, and I'm starting to get on your side.

Guys from the show, if you're reading this why not let him cut to the front of the line ?

And Predsfan, if you get a shot, and get your ass stomped, you will be devastated here.
Wowie Groovie !
[/quote]

I agree, night and day difference, and I'm starting to get on your side.

Guys from the show, if you're reading this why not let him cut to the front of the line ?

And Predsfan, if you get a shot, and get your ass stomped, you will be devastated here. [/quote]

And I will show up and take my punishment. Having a thick skin is awesome.
predsfan Wrote:

My original post was written dripping with sarcasm, which you obviously did not get. The guys have stated numerous times how jack offs email in to have the guys call them so that they can play Zane at DTZ.
Sorry Predsfan, I don't see you getting any special treatment anymore than I do seeing your Preds getting out of the first round next year.
And if they do kill it off, so be it, it's no fun to listen to anyway other than to hear mingers get obvious answers wrong.
wingospagettio Wrote:
predsfan Wrote:Night and day difference.

My original post was written dripping with sarcasm, which you obviously did not get. The guys have stated numerous times how jack offs email in to have the guys call them so that they can play Zane at DTZ.
Sorry Predsfan, I don't see you getting any special treatment anymore than I do seeing your Preds getting out of the first round next year.
And if they do kill it off, so be it, it's no fun to listen to anyway other than to hear mingers get obvious answers wrong.

My sarcasm detector works fine. I picked up on it immediately.

You CONTINUE to bring up Dumber Than Zane, which is either the most popular or 2nd most popular (Name that tune) segment of the show.

The reason I even put this out here is because I dont wanna see my favorite segment go the way of so many other good segments.

How you couldnt like Sportier than thou is beyond me. It has a great music piece, and it has Producer Joe's calling of El Matador.
predsfan Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:My original post was written dripping with sarcasm, which you obviously did not get. The guys have stated numerous times how jack offs email in to have the guys call them so that they can play Zane at DTZ.

My sarcasm detector works fine. I picked up on it immediately.

You CONTINUE to bring up Dumber Than Zane, which is either the most popular or 2nd most popular (Name that tune) segment of the show.

The reason I even put this out here is because I dont wanna see my favorite segment go the way of so many other good segments.

How you couldnt like Sportier than thou is beyond me. It has a great music piece, and it has Producer Joe's calling of El Matador.
I continue to bring up Dumber than Zane because it is the one game that the guys have gone on record as saying people want dibs on playing. I don't see them changing the rules just because of the game's popularity. And most of the time I do like Sportier..., but it's not even close most of the time.
I wish you well on your quest to play Sportier than Thou.

That sounds like a win/win situation. Nine times out of ten the people who say that they've won many times in the past just listening to the segment are the ones who get their faces smashed in the most.

Either Predsfan or Free Beer will end up crying like a little girl. Both sound great.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown