Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Polls
I think a series of anonymous polls (not poles...i'm not zane) is in order to spice up the general area.

here is one
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Warning: all administration can see who voted and where, I know because Biff kicked my ass the time I voted as Dean of mytown.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Dean ?

When I was in college, the dorm had on shower with 10 faucets in a circle. Some of the guys thought it was okay to pee on the pole since it just went down the drain anyway. I'm not one of those guys.
Wowie Groovie !
wienerpoopie Wrote:Warning: all administration can see who voted and where, I know because Biff kicked my ass the time I voted as Dean of mytown.

crap...why didn't I read this before I voted....ah well

as long as admins/mods don't post the results I'm happy
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
wienerpoopie Wrote:Warning: all administration can see who voted and where, I know because Biff kicked my ass the time I voted as Dean of mytown.

Makes me wonder if private messages really are private.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

Makes me wonder if private messages really are private.

I really doubt it...but that won't stop me from flirting with nurse and peeing in the shower
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Makes me wonder if private messages really are private.

I really doubt it...but that won't stop me from flirting with nurse and peeing in the shower

as long as you don't pee on the nurse and flirt in the shower. That would be wierd!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I really doubt it...but that won't stop me from flirting with nurse and peeing in the shower

as long as you don't pee on the nurse and flirt in the shower. That would be wierd!

Flirt with nurse in the shower while peeing ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:as long as you don't pee on the nurse and flirt in the shower. That would be wierd!

Flirt with nurse in the shower while peeing ?

That would be ok, but only if nurse is in there with you, and possibly peeing also.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Another sick video!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Flirt with nurse in the shower while peeing ?

That would be ok, but only if nurse is in there with you, and possibly peeing also.

'don't cross the streams'
It's not OK if it's a chick you're crossing with?
If I ever make another fake account, I'm going to name it Howie Smelterpatch.
Wowie Groovie !
Rock Monster Wrote:It's not OK if it's a chick you're crossing with?

I dont' know....Dr. Venkman doesn't seem to think so
Titan ! Wrote:If I ever make another fake account, I'm going to name it Howie Smelterpatch.

I'm thinking about doing that and giving myself pity karma so people think that I'm liked!
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:If I ever make another fake account, I'm going to name it Howie Smelterpatch.

I'm thinking about doing that and giving myself pity karma so people think that I'm liked!

You can only have 1 account.....hence Ed Mcmahon's short career here on the boards
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I really doubt it...but that won't stop me from flirting with nurse and peeing in the shower

Golden showers are not my thing....even while in the shower. I DO have limits believe it or not. :-*
sluttynurse Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:as long as you don't pee on the nurse and flirt in the shower. That would be wierd!

Golden showers are not my thing....even while in the shower. I DO have limits believe it or not. :-*

ha ha...too classy for that trash
Rock Monster Wrote:

here ya go mister! +1
Rock Monster Wrote:

Awww bwess his wittle heart! +1
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm thinking about doing that and giving myself pity karma so people think that I'm liked!

Awww bwess his wittle heart! +1

Sweet, up to 3. Watch out poopie!