Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry about the podcast
I don't know why it's all weird today. I'd never uploaded it before, but it doesn't seem like it should be screwed when looked at from my end.
Maybe Zane will figure it out tomorrow when he's back.

Thanks,

Joe
ha.
Thanks Joe, I figured it out. At first I was confused without titles, but I actually kind of liked it, everything that came up was a surprise. I was happy to get anything at all, so I won't complain
ashleykme Wrote:Thanks Joe, I figured it out. At first I was confused without titles, but I actually kind of liked it, everything that came up was a surprise. I was happy to get anything at all, so I won't complain

Ah, you must have been one of the lucky ones. I wasn't able to get it at all.
did you try it now? I got home at 5 p.m. and it was there, but all the tracks were called "cut 1, cut 2"... etc. I have been pretty lucky lately, haven't been having the same problems some have
I haven't had my podcast working in a month now. *sigh*
My podcast was missing cut 10 so I missed the 2nd round of intern rap battles. That kind of ate ass.
Any chance of getting a re-feed of yesterday's podcast, since many of us didn't get it?
I was all excited, thinking that I was one of the lucky ones who was able to get the podcast yesterday. Went to play 'em this morning....nada. Apparently they're either in the wrong format or they were compressed weirdly...something's up anyway. So yeah, a refeed would rock.
joegfbhw Wrote:I don't know why it's all weird today. I'd never uploaded it before, but it doesn't seem like it should be screwed when looked at from my end.
Maybe Zane will figure it out tomorrow when he's back.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks for getting up what you could Smile We appreciate it! (At least the fans who could actually get the podcast)
am i the only one that didn't get cut 10 from monday the 11th?
I'm almost offended, today Free Beer said something like "Joe got no credit at all on the message board from the podcasters" I was very thankful of Joe and said so almost immediately hmmph I dont want them to think we're all insensative pricks, come on everyone, thank Joe for his effort
Nah. Joe gets no thanks until I get cuts 10 and 16. I demand perfection.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Maybe I'm just lucky I did something I rarely do... listened during my break to the actual radio, and I just happened to hear the 2nd part of the rap battle, which turned out to be the missing cut 10, so I got double lucky
The order of the podcasts were weird because instead of being numbered 01, 02, 03 etc they were 1,2,3 and once it got to 10 it went mental. Still thanks for taking the time to send a podcast out to us. I still need to hear the middle part of the intern rap battle. It had me in tears it was so funny