Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To create Your Own Best Of!
I've noticed several threads about the Best Of segments as a part of the podcast. I understand why. A part of me is missing if I don't hear the show for a day or two.

But here's the best part. Whenever the show is off I listen to old segments that I have saved. I only save segments that make me laugh out loud by marking it by typing in a little message that it was a good segment. Then I listen to them again after awhile and then I'm satisfied. It's really simple. Try it. Chances are it will make your day go by quicker.
seriously? that needed to be said?
Jo Wrote:seriously? that needed to be said?

Some people are stupid. Like all the ones that bitch about the Best Of segments not being available for the podcasters.
internkylebusch Wrote:

Some people are stupid. Like all the ones that bitch about the Best Of segments not being available for the podcasters.

-1 get off of Becky Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
internkylebusch Wrote:

good point.
internkylebusch Wrote:I've noticed several threads about the Best Of segments as a part of the podcast. I understand why. A part of me is missing if I don't hear the show for a day or two.

But here's the best part. Whenever the show is off I listen to old segments that I have saved. I only save segments that make me laugh out loud by marking it by typing in a little message that it was a good segment. Then I listen to them again after awhile and then I'm satisfied. It's really simple. Try it. Chances are it will make your day go by quicker.

Wait, wait, wait... you mean that if I like something once I'll like it upon repeat listening?

THAT IS SUCH A BREAKTHROUGH! YOU ARE A GENIUS! -_-
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown